Drowning, Just Drown Me

Right Thing?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon lies down on her bed, contemplating her earlier actions. She knows too well that her actions hurt her girlfriend- knowing fully well that Eunha cooked them a meal to apologize and ignoring this gesture was kind of selfish for her. But she's also hurt to want to care, guess emotions are quite petty too. 

Eunha never really rejected going out with her aside from that time that she was jealous of Yuju and never ever had chosen a game over her. So to say that she was hurt over Eunha's choice was an understatement. No. She was feeling insignificant for the other.

Moments passed with her dwelling in her emotions when she had a sudden urge to drink some fluids. Grumpily, she got up of her bed and went for the door where she got stuck listening to the two Eunbis, quietly conversing as the younger of the two held her unnie who has her head on her shoulder.

"..."

"You didn't have to do that, unnie and you should not have."

"You know that you will always be important to me. I can give anything that you want by all means I can."

"..."

"..."

"Unnie..."

"I just didn't know this would happen. What should I do Eunbi-ya?"

Sowon lost her strength listening further into the conversation. Never had she thought that Eunha would be this way. Now, she doesn't know if she'd be more hurt than mad.

 

==========

A/N: short short short because that's what I am.. short xD

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter