Food for the Heart

Right Thing?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're not hungry, that's for sure." Sowon said as she stood up and began to walk to her room not even sparing her a look.


But of course, her words was instantly countered by Sinb's grumbling stomach. She had smelled something coming from their kitchen and she is more than sure that it is something with meat and  that it is tasty- too tasty to remain all sulky with her Eunbi unnie.  

"Ah-I..." 

Eunha has to bite her lips to refrain herself from cooing at the maknae who is now scratching her neck eyeing their leader with somewhat confused and apologetic eyes. The leader in return just nodded and said, "Eat if you are hungry Eunbi." She then continued to her room without further words or glance for Eunha's case.

"She's really mad at me." Eunha mumbled with a huff as she trailed behind Sinb who seemed to be a lost puppy sniffing her way to their kitchen.

"Unnie, you cooked bulgogi?" Sinb can't hide her amazement at the dish that is still in the pan.

"I don't know if you'll like it though." Eunha can't find the resolve to louder her voice as the guilt over her two housemates are still eating her.

"Pewfwect!" Sinb remarked, chewing on a meat. "This makes me even hungrier!" she added as she stared at the dish before her making the older girl to look at her amused and with a smile on her face.

"Thank you Eunbi." Eunha softly muttered. "But I think you should change first so you get comfortable."

"Okay."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter