Restless

Crybaby My Love

You were sitting on a long bench and the sun above you was shining brightly. It was quite hot noon. You wiped away sweats on your temples. About a half hour ago you were in your office, and now you just didn’t believe why you were here. It was twenty minutes ago when your boss, Kim Sunggyu, dragged you out of the office. It was fifteen minutes ago when Nam Woohyun ran towards both of you. And it was ten minutes ago when both Woohyun and Sunggyu talked to each other. Sunggyu said to Woohyun that there was something you and he needed to talk, and Woohyun said he never let you to go with Sunggyu. And as an exchange, Woohyun said to Sunggyu that Sunggyu had to duel with him, in three things.

It was really surprised you. Woohyun did saying something silly, didn’t he? He was too much. You didn’t want him to do something like this for you, especially to help you with your problem. But all you could say was he was stubborn enough to do this, even you had prevented him from doing so.  At first Sunggyu didn’t want to do such things like duel. It was so childish though. He kept trying to take you away from Woohyun. But Woohyun was stubborn, he really was. He didn’t let you go with him. Finally Sunggyu agreed. And there you were. A basketball field.

Your eyes were glued to both of them who were chasing the ball from each other. You knew that Woohyun was good at playing basketball, but you didn’t know that Sunggyu was also good at it. It was different from what Woohyun said to Sunggyu in the beginning. He thought that a pianist like Sunggyu just spent most of his time in studio, playing piano all the time, and would never know about basketball. But Woohyun was wrong. Sunggyu was a great opponent. He got much score in this first quarter. The way he chased the ball, the way he shot the ball, the way he ran. You had to stop thinking that he looked cool. Yes, you had to stop.

They played for 2 quarters and they got same score. Woohyun looked unhappy about the result. He then played harder in other quarters. You looked Woohyun pushing Sunggyu’s body and Sunggyu did it to Woohyun as well. You even saw Sunggyu landing his on the ground after Woohyun pushing him hard.

“Oh, really.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. He got up. “I will never lose to you.” he said coldly. Woohyun just smirked.

Other two quarters were ended and Sunggyu won. Woohyun didn’t look happy about this. Sunggyu smirked at him and at the same time, he grabbed your wrist. Woohyun didn’t let him doing that for any long time, because he already approached you both, and he released Sunggyu’s grip on your hand.

“There’re 2 more duels, Mister Kim.” Woohyun said in an annoying tone. He tightened his hand on yours. You were so confused this time, about the two guys in front of you, and you ended up saying nothing. You even couldn’t do anything to stop them doing these things called duel. This is not important thought, and it’s no use, you thought.

“You will lose.” Woohyun added coldly.

“What are you saying, huh? I won’t.” Sunggyu smirked annoyingly. He looked down at your hand in Woohyun’s. he looked irritated. At last he looked up at Woohyun. “What’s next?”

 

 

Woohyun had picked three songs in different language, Korean, Japanese and English. He didn’t know why he did this, but he just believed himself that he had to. He picked three random songs for him and this Sunggyu guy to sing, because they were in a Noraebang. He definitely had to win this time. he has started this kind of duel with that guy, and he didn’t want to stop. He wanted to prove that that guy was not good for you. maybe it looked silly to make such a duel, but Woohyun believed it’s not as easy as that Sunggyu guy thought.

He never expected that that Sunggyu guy could sing well. Yeah, that guy was a pianist, and probably he liked to sing. And his voice was so great. Wicked. Woohyun didn’t know that he faced such a great opponent, but he never stopped. Never. Everything he could do just for you. he had to make that Sunggyu guy giving up about taking you, and let you be his side. Woohyun hated it to see you crying over that guy. Your tears were way too precious for him. a bad guy like Kim Sunggyu was not good for you. He didn’t deserve to be your side.

The score for both of them was same for 2 songs in row. Woohyun sighed. He glanced at you who were sitting restlessly on your seat. You kept looking at him and Sunggyu who argued all the time. you looked more frustrated. Woohyun couldn’t read minds, but he knew that you didn’t like such duel like this and you really wanted to stop him. Woohyun couldn’t help himself. He had to continue this duel because he wanted to see the result, he wanted to prove you that the Sunggyu guy was not belong to your life forever.

It was Woohyun’s turn to sing a Korean song. He coughed a little when he got you staring at him. he felt bit nervous. He was more nervous because for this time, he really understood the lyrics, and the lyric was like reflecting what he wanted to say to you. He gulped, and at last he started to sing.

 

고운 눈에 눈물이 고여요

무슨 슬픈일이 있었길래 울고있나요

앞에서 만을 눈물은 싫어요

당신의 그런 모습을 보면 맘이 아파요

 

사랑으로 당신의 아픈 감싸줄게요

소으로 당신의 눈물 닦아줄게요

당신만을 변함없이 사랑하고 있어요

당신의 슬픈 나의 슬픈이니 우리 함께 나눠요

 

이젠는 웃어요 그리고 날봐요

당신이 웃는 모습을 보니 맘이 흐뭇해

지나간 괴로움 모두다 잊고서

당신과 나의 영원한 끔을 이제는 꾸어요

 

(내사랑울보 1986)


Before the song was ended, that Sunggyu guy suddenly got up because he got a phone call. Without looking at Woohyun nor you, that guy headed out the room, leaving Woohyun and you dumbfounded. Woohyun looked at you who looked disappointed because of that guy’s leaving. He couldn’t feel that happy seeing your expression.

“He leaves, Woohyun.” You said sadly as Woohyun walked up to you. he had seen the score, he did won, but now it's a draw. He grumbled in silence. You looked didn’t hope too much about the result. You just looked down at your shoes. Woohyun knew that you were sad.

“Where does he go?” he asked as he took a seat beside you.

You shrugged your shoulders. “I don’t know. He does have hectic schedules, concert in some places, and he has to teach lots students in his piano course.” you laughed weakly. “Actually he has no time for me. He doesn’t want me.”

“What are you talking about?” Woohyun raised an eyebrow. It was not easy for him to see your sad face right now. It just made him wanting to punch that Sunggyu guy on the face.

“You don’t need to do this, Woohyun.” You laughed awkwardly, still looking at your shoes. “Me and that guy are not meant to each other. Don’t need to do any duels like these and you can see the truth that he doesn’t like me.” you added bitterly. “These duels thingy are no use. They won’t have effect. See? He leaves me. I bet he won’t come back.”

Woohyun sighed. Maybe that Sunggyu guy didn’t look that he liked you, but Woohyun was sure that he did because that Sunggyu guy maintained to do the challenge till this step. And what could Woohyun say? By seeing that Sunggyu guy face, seeing his expression when Woohyun held your hand, that guy was jealous. And Woohyun was sure that that guy had something for you. he liked you, and Woohyun forever didn’t like that idea.

“You did many things for me, Woohyun. How could I be without you?” you said. You looked up at him and smiled. He was frozen to see your beautiful smile. He didn’t blink for some seconds and kept looking at your face. his heart raced and he couldn’t help it. at last he smiled back at you. he suddenly got up. he took your hand.

“I know your favorite song.” He said as he picked the song. He smiled happily to see you giggling like a little girl. You both started to sing and dance like a crazy. You two laughed like there was no tomorrow. Woohyun was happy to have you like this. at least you didn’t look sad. He just wanted to make you always happy, like this, forgetting all your problems, so you could smile beautifully at him. he loved that the way you smiled. It was like adding reason why he should live his life. You were the reason why he could go through his days happily. Because he had you beside him, it was enough.

 

 

After that ‘duel’ day, Sunggyu didn’t say anything to you. he who barely sent you texts now he never sent anything. He also never gave you rings. He just did everything he should do in his piano course. He was busy with his concerts and students. He even seemed to forget about your presence. It was good for you since you wanted to throw out your feelings for him. you felt no hurt. Perhaps it was like a lie, but you tried your best not to feel sad anymore. it’s like Woohyun always told you, you must be happy, and you had to try not to think about Sunggyu again.

A fine Tuesday afternoon, you got back from lunch with Woohyun. You headed in your office and you were surprised to find Sunggyu heading out from the studio. He did look at you coldly, but he didn’t say a word. He passed by you and he walked to the stairs. You sighed. It’s really like what you have thought. He never liked you back. You sighed once again and back to your seat.

 

 

“So, what is this? Why did you call me to come here?” Sunggyu stared at Woohyun annoyingly. He looked around and seemed like he found this rooftop not fascinating. Woohyun glared at him. it was a lunch time. he had eaten lunch with you and this time he was in your office building’s rooftop. You didn’t know that he was here because he only had business with your annoying boss, Kim Sunggyu.

“The third thing of the duel, don’t you remember? Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten about it. It just had been about few days. Are you a granpa who likes to forget things?” Woohyun laughed at Sunggyu dramatically. Sunggyu didn’t plaster a happy expression on his face. he stared at Woohyun coldly.

“I still remember that. What’s it this time?” Sunggyu crossed his arms in front of his chest. “And can you tell me who’s the winner for the second challenge?” he said with annoying tone. “Sorry not to wait till you finished singing. I had something to do with my concerts thingy.” He said, showing off.

Woohyun snorted, not interested in that guy statement. “I won so it was a draw, Mister Kim. We need to do the next challenge.” He replied in the same annoying tone.

“Oh, that’ll be great.” Sunggyu smirked, pretending that he was excited. “So, what’s the next?”

“This.” Woohyun punched Sunggyu on the face. It was too hard since Sunggyu directly got his nose bleeding. Sunggyu stepped backwards. He touched his bleeding nose as he flinched. He then looked up at Woohyun. He laughed awkwardly.

“What is this? it’s really surprising and I don’t get what kind of challenge it is.” He tried to sound calm even Woohyun bet if that guy was definitely mad at him. he just holds back his anger, Woohyun thought. Woohyun himself tried to look calm as well. He tried his best not to be brutal. He could if I wanted to be.

“As a man, you have to be strong, so you can protect her.” Woohyun said. “I won’t let you be her side if you’re weak like this.” he laughed as he pointed at Sunggyu’s face. Sunggyu widened his eyes in shock.

“I’m not weak!” Sunggyu yelled. his face got redden.

“Then prove it!” Woohyun yelled back.

Sunggyu came up to him quickly. He also punched him on the face. Woohyun lost his balance. He almost fell down backwards. With all anger, with your face popped in his mind, Woohyun tightened his fist as he smacked Sunggyu hard on the stomach. It wasn’t ended only at that time. Sunggyu also gave him some punches and this time, Woohyun’s face was full of blood. He’s bleeding. He took a breath and looked up at Sunggyu. That Sunggyu guy was out of breath also.

“Well, I must not look down on you.” Woohyun hissed under his breath. Sunggyu just looked at him while still caught breaths.

“You’re wrong if you look down on me.” He stated.

Woohyun smirked. “Such a great opponent, huh?” he straightened his body. “But you’re still not good for her.” he mentioned you as he wiped blood on the corner of his lips. Woohyun found that Sunggyu guy’s body becoming stiff. He widened his tiny eyes to him.

“Who are you to her?” Sunggyu looked curious. “Why must you do all these things?” he laughed weirdly.

Woohyun was silent for some seconds. “I’m her best friend.” He replied firmly, not care about Sunggyu’s annoying expression.

“Her best friend, huh?” Sunggyu asked. He laughed slightly. “I just know that best friend does things like these.” he jeered at him. He emphasized the words ‘best friend’.

Woohyun felt his anger boiling. “What do you mean?” he gritted his teeth.

Sunggyu stopped laughing so sudden and it looked so creepy. He stared at Woohyun right in the eyes. “You must have feelings for her. You like her, don’t you?”

Woohyun was frozen. He blinked many times. This guy knows it? he thought.

“Am I right?” Sunggyu formed a smile. “It’s obvious, though.”

“So what if I like her?” Woohyun glared at him. “Do you mind me liking her? you don’t like it?” he teased.

Sunggyu walked toward him angrily. “Of course I don’t like it, you pabo.” he again punched Woohyun on the face.

Sunggyu’s fist was flying in the air, Woohyun quickly warded off and he gave Sunggyu an attack on the stomach. Sunggyu backed off and coughed. he then rushed upon Woohyun and pushed him hard to the wall. He beaten up Woohyun’s head until Woohyun got his vision blurry. Wicked. It couldn’t be like this. he couldn’t end up like this. he pushed Sunggyu till he fell backwards. Woohyun grabbed him by the collar and started to punch his face over and over again.

“Yah!” Sunggyu yelled. he pushed Woohyun aside. Woohyun fell to the ground with loud sound as he flinched, feeling the pain on his back. He slowly got up. Sunggyu has gotten up as well. He was out of breaths, same as Woohyun. They were facing each other, breathing in and out heavily. Woohyun was out of energy. he got his legs trembling, his body hurt, also his head. he couldn’t take this pain any longer, but he didn’t give up. he would never do that. He never wanted to lose to that Sunggyu guy. Woohyun clenched his fist.

They rushed at each other. Woohyun was too weak that finally Sunggyu got his fist on Woohyun’s face. Woohyun fell aside to the ground, his body a long bench. He flinched. Sunggyu finally couldn’t help but fell to the ground. For some minutes there was a silence between them, they were like unconscious, like they were already dead. But actually they were still breathing. Woohyun looked at the sky with his eyes which were blurry because of sweats and blood from his temple. It was still hard to him to breath, as hard as the truth he had to face. Everything was not like he had imagined, had expected, because this time, he was failed.

“You win...” Woohyun said bitterly, like a whisper. He didn’t know that Sunggyu could hear him or not. He laughed to himself. He laughed at how silly he was to be failed in a challenge he made of his own.

“Do I?” that Sunggyu guy asked foolishly.

Woohyun ignored his question. “You have to make her happy. Don’t make her cry, or I will punch you.” he said. He let out a sigh.

Sunggyu didn’t reply. Woohyun didn’t know what that guy was thinking.

“You will always protect her, won’t you?” Woohyun asked him. “Prove me that you love her. Protect her and treat her well.”

“Won’t you be sad about this?” Sunggyu blurted out with shaky voice. “I will be with the girl you like. Why don’t you let her stay by your side?”

Woohyun looked at the blue sky. He smiled a little as he closed his eyes slowly. “She doesn’t love me, and all I want is her happiness. And her happiness is you. I will do anything, everything for her.”

“You know, you’re a fool.”

“But actually the fool is you, the one who never treats her well even you know already her feelings for you.” Woohyun shot. “Such a bad guy.”

Sunggyu laughed slightly. “You know, I have to thank you because you make me realize my true feeling for her.”

Woohyun heard footsteps far. He bet Sunggyu going downstairs to meet you. Woohyun felt the pain, and it was worst that he had to let you go.

 

 

You were surprised to hear weird and loud steps from the stairs, and you were more surprised to find your boss bleeding. He looked so weak as he stepped down the stairs. What the heck happened to him? You were panicked as you approached him.

“What happened to you?” you asked him. you looked at wounds on his face. Oh, God. It must be hurt so much. You touched his cheek worriedly and he flinched. “I’m sorry!” you quickly said.

Sunggyu just stared at you deeply. He didn’t say anything, but right then he smiled sincerely. He ruffled your hair lovingly. You were confused about his weird action. What the heck happened to him?

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done.” He said. He slowly pulled you into his embrace. You widened your eyes in shock. What happened to him? why does he suddenly do this? You who were still surprised being more confused as you heard his next words. “Would you love me again?”

 

 

Woohyun saw everything. He saw that you were in that Sunggyu’s guy embrace. Everything just hurt him so much. He couldn’t do anything to make him feel better. But as long as he could see you happy, it was okay. It was fine. He secretly went to the door as he glanced at both you and Sunggyu who were hugging each other even tightly.

 

 

Time flied so fast. Today was Woohyun’s graduation day. There was a big family dinner to celebrate it.  All his family came tonight, including his cousin, Sungyeol. Woohyun was happy to see his family gathering together like this. But when he thought about you, he wasn’t that happy. You knew about his graduation, but you couldn’t come due to your work in piano course. You have sent message to Woohyun, saying sorry for not coming. But it made him feel worst. He thought that you already forgot about him. He couldn’t blame the situation. After that day, you looked so happy with that Sunggyu guy beside you. Woohyun was relieved that Sunggyu changed to a better man for you. That guy wasn’t bad to you like before, he being a nice guy, and a cared one. You often told Woohyun about his sudden changing. You told Woohyun that you were happy yet confused. Woohyun didn’t tell you anything about him and Sunggyu had a fight. He would never let you know.

There were many things that he didn’t tell you, as well as this one.

“I heard that you already got a job, cousin!” Sungyeol squalled as he patted Woohyun’s back hard. Woohyun took a sip of his juice and looked at his cousin. “Yah, why don’t you tell me? I just knew it from my dad.” Sungyeol giggled. Woohyun blinked. So all his family knew already?

“Yeah. I forgot to tell you.” Woohyun nodded in response. Sungyeol smiled brightly, he looked so happy. Oh, he always looked happy, Woohyun thought. He wished he could be Sungyeol.

“It’s great! You just graduated today, and you already got a job! Amazing!” Sungyeol added. He chewed French fries and started to speak in weird voice. “I hope I can finish my thesis fast so I can graduate too. I’m bored with college days like these.” He joked around.

Woohyun laughed. “You better finish your thesis quickly.”

“Yeah, yeah. I will.” Sungyeol replied and right then laughed. He jerked as he remembered something. “Yah, your job is in Pusan, right? So, you will go back Seoul-Pusan every day?”

Woohyun’s body went stiff. Go back every day? It was no way. Actually he didn’t plan about it. “Yah Sungyeol, I will move to Pusan in three days.”

“What?” Sungyeol shouted. “What are you saying? You will leave Seoul?”

Woohyun let out a sigh. He would leave Seoul because of his job, and he would leave you. It was hard for him but actually it was the best thing that he could think. It was the best for him, because he wanted to heal the pain. He wanted to forget his feelings for you. Not seeing you again maybe was a problem for him, but he just thought that that was the only way.

“So, I will live alone in our flat?” Sungyeol looked sad all of sudden.

Woohyun laughed. “Yah, you’ll be okay. It’s not horrible to live alone. You’ve grown up.” he patted Sungyeol’s back.

“I bet I’m not the only who doesn’t think it’s good for you to leave Seoul.” Sungyeol grumbled. “Have you told your best friend? What does she think?” he nudged Woohyun. Woohyun was frozen. He went silent for some seconds.

“Actually she’s also the reason why I want to leave Seoul.” Woohyun laughed awkwardly. Your face popped in his mind. His heart fluttered when he thought about you.

Sungyeol wrinkled his forehead.  He narrowed his eyes. “I never guess wrong, you like her, don’t you?” Sungyeol asked him. “Why do you have to leave her?”

Woohyun sighed. “She has a boyfriend now, the guy she loved for years. I’m afraid if I keep staying beside her, it makes me want her more. I know she never loves me. I have to go before I can’t stand my feelings. I will try to forget her.” Woohyun replied bitterly.

“Hyung, don’t tell me you won’t tell her? If you go, it will hurt her, right? You’re her best friend.” Sungyeol stared at Woohyun.

Woohyun looked down at his drink. “She has that guy. He’s better than me. He can protect her more than I do. It has no impact for her if I go. I’m just a friend. She has lots of friends. If she loses me, it doesn’t matter.”

“But Hyung―”

“I’ve already changed my phone number. I won’t tell her. And please don’t tell her, don’t tell her where I go.”

“Hyung…”

Woohyun looked at his cousin. He smiled bitterly. “You will help me, right, Cousin?”

 

 

You walked upstairs to the rooftop of your office. It was a lunch time and you would meet Woohyun. It’s been a while you didn’t meet him, because of busy working and studying. Woohyun has graduated two days ago, and you couldn’t come to congratulate him. You felt bad that you couldn’t come. What kind of friend were you? you were busy with your job in piano course. You couldn’t help but did it, and you found yourself forgetting about Woohyun’s graduation.

“Woohyun!” you happily greeted him as you walked toward him quickly.

Woohyun smiled at you. “Hey…”  He looked skinnier since the last day you met him. You were confused to find this one out. You didn’t like it when he looked skinny like this. Does he have many things to think? you thought. Maybe his thesis was the problem. He had told you that he had trouble with his thesis, even now he could pass it with good grade.

“Why should we meet here?” you laughed as you looked at his face intently.

“You didn’t come to my graduation ceremony, you didn’t call me, so I come here. This place is good, you know.” He reasoned. He giggled cutely.

You looked regretful. “I’m sorry I couldn’t come! I’d loved to, but―”

“I know you’re busy, it’s okay.” he cut you off. He smiled widely.

You smiled back at him. He really knew you well. You were so happy to have him as your best friend. You then remembered something. “By the way, congratulation for being the best graduator!” you clapped happily.

Woohyun smiled shyly. “Thank you! Give me a hug then.”

You gladly gave him a hug. You didn’t realize that he wrapped his hands around your body tighter. He put his chin on your head and sighed. You blinked many times. Knowing him sighing made you worried. He must have many thoughts.

“Woohyun, are you okay?”

“Hm?”

“Are you okay?”

“Yes.” He patted your back. He buried his face on your shoulder and breathed in your scent.

He does act strange, you thought. You patted his back, feeling safe in his tight embrace. You two hugged for a long time, without any other conversation. Woohyun went silent, and you didn’t know what you should do. You didn’t get it, did he have problems? You wanted to cheer him up, and maybe by hugging him like this, you would help him to forget his problems. You would never push him to tell you his problems. He would tell you if he wanted to. You hugged him even tighter.

“I know it’s late, but can we celebrate your graduation again? I’ll give you present.” You told him while smiled and patted his back.

 

 

Woohyun never answered your calls. You couldn’t call to his number. It made you frustrated. You couldn’t send him texts also. Is his phone broken? You thought. After work you decided to come to his flat. In his flat, it was not Woohyun who opened the door. it was his cousin.

“Hello.” You greeted him. “Is Woohyun home?” you peeked behind him.

Woohyun’s cousin, Sungyeol, looked at you sadly. You didn’t get it why he did that. He coughed and said. “No, he’s not.”

You blinked in confusion. “Where does he go? I mean, I’ve called him many times but I don’t have him answering his phone. Is his phone broken? I’m just worried so I came here.” You rubbed the back of your head nervously. Maybe you talked too much.

“I’m sorry, but my Hyung doesn’t live here anymore.” Sungyeol said with regretful expression plastered on his face.

You were frozen. “What are you saying?”

“He moved house, yeah, he moved to a flat in Pusan.”

“What?”

 

 

“I didn’t know why he moved to Pusan, but you don’t have to worry. He would be okay. Maybe it’s related to work?” Sunggyu told you. You just nodded weakly. Maybe Sunggyu was right. You didn’t think about it before. But why didn’t Woohyun tell you? What was it to suddenly change phone number? What was it to suddenly move house? What was it to suddenly leave you? You felt your heart hurt. You never expected that Woohyun would leave you like this. You always thought that he would be always there for you, he would never leave you. But now you faced the opposite thing.  You felt not right not to have Woohyun here. You felt something missing, even now you had Sunggyu with you. You felt bad to lose your one and only best friend.

Where are you, Woohyun? Why did you leave me?

 

 

 

-4 years later-

 

Woohyun was in a huge balcony. He looked around, then he looked up at the sky. He always loved the sunset. He breathed out in satisfaction. He looked at some birds that were flying high on the sky. He felt so free, so calm, so happy. Woohyun thought he had nothing to be worried about in this world. He smiled widely to himself. He enjoyed this time, every second he stared at the sunset. Suddenly he felt a pair of hand wrapping around his waist. Someone has hugged him from the back.

“What are you doing? Looking at the sunset?” a soft and familiar voice asked him.

He just giggled at the words.  He tightened her hands on his waist. “You’ve knew it, why did you ask then?” he heard a giggle behind him.

“I’d love to see the sunset, too, but I have to move the stuffs.”

“You can do it later. We can see the sunset together.” Woohyun said.

“Don’t you think we should move our stuffs first?”

“No, it’s okay. we can do it after this.” Woohyun smiled.

Today was special day for him, for them. Finally he could have a house that he has dreamt about. a house near a beach with a huge balcony. Yeah, he has finished the sketch 2 years ago and then he decided to build it quickly. He waited for a year and then today he could move here, with her.

He turned around and saw her face. She curled a smile, a smile he always loved. He ruffled her hair. He smiled and kept looking at her in the eyes. They then locked gaze. He slowly lifted up her chin and kissed her on the lips. He felt butterflies in his stomach as she kissed him back. After some seconds she then broke the kiss and hugged him tightly. She buried her head in his chest. Being on her side was so calming and relaxing. He never felt be so loved like this. She made his life more meaningful. His love for her would never change.

He breathed in her scent. Strawberries.

“It’s really beautiful, isn’t it?” you said as the sun was really set on the west. The sky, flying birds, clouds, they were beautiful combination. Woohyun knew you really loved sunset, and he loved it too. It was really nice to see sunset from this balcony of their new house. He hugged you by the waist as you two looked at the sunset together. Finally days like these came to his life, days where he could spend with you. He had dreamt days like these with you long long time ago.

Many things happened to both of you. He still remembered the day he was be moved to an office branch in Seoul, and he met you again after 3 years. You had graduated and worked in an Event Organizer office. And Sunggyu? He went studying abroad after you and he broke up. Nothing was last forever, right? So did your relationship with him. Woohyun still didn’t get it how it was when at last you two had that kind of relationship. It just happened. And now he had you as his wife.

Woohyun was so grateful. He then kissed the top of your head as he heard a loud yell behind him.

“Yah you two, stop being lovebirds and help me with the stuffs!” Sungyeol shouted. He brought tall heavy boxes which covered his face. “Aish, why do I get myself busy here? You two are those who move house, not me.” he grumbled.

Woohyun and you turned around and laughed. You both then approached him. “Sorry, Sungyeol, we’ll help!”

 

 

 

Fin

February 26th 2013