Promise...

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

After the family of Lee left.

 

Mr. Choi talked to SooYoung.

 

“Son, will you accept Sunny as your fiancée?” Mr. Choi asked seriously.

 

“Ahmmmn..” Sooyoung didn’t know what he will answer.

 

“Son, I’m planning to propose you with Sunny to have a new life, new girl, & new family, I’m not planning that for just a business. Mr. Choi said it seriously.

 

“I know father, I really like to have a new life, wants peace & have good future wife, but, but, but, I don’t know” SooYoung was confused.

 

“Do you still love Jessica?” Mr. Choi asked.

 

“I don’t know” Sooyoung answered weakly.

 

“Sooyoung, don’t let yourself hurt… you getting depressed, that we all didn’t want to, let me know your decision later… so I can tell to Mr. Lee that you don’t want so all things should stop” Mr. Choi said.

 

Sooyoung was getting confused now. But he remembers his promised on his grandfather who died.

 

FLASHBACK~~

 

At the hospital.

 

“Grandson…” SooYoung’s Grandfather has something to tell on him.

 

SooYoung approached to his sick grandfather.

 

“What is it grandpa?” SooYoung look at his grandfather.

 

“Sooyoung, promise me, don’t give a bad influence in our family, okay? Just make your dreams come true, I’ll will protect you even I’m going to die in any minutes by now” His grandfather said.

 

“Grandfather, don’t say you are dying… I know you can survive!, Yes, I promised, I will make my promise came true. I promised grandfather! Just don’t give up..” SooYoung cried hugging his sick grandfather.

 

On the next day, no one in the family accepted the truth. SooYoung’s grandfather died. That day SooYoung was totally crying, because he will heir the whole company of Choi all over the world. He doesn’t know what to do. Thinking that this is not the right time to lose his grandfather.

 

“I don’t know what to do, but I WILL FIGHT FOR MY GRANDFATHER & FOR MY FAMILY” Sooyoung said.

 

END of the flashback…

 

Sooyoung have his own decision now…

 

After his father walked away…

 

“Father! I have my decision now!” SooYoung shouted…

 

“Yes or No?” Mr. Choi asked.

 

“Its yes father, I will make my dreams come true for our family” SooYoung said it seriously.

 

SooYoung have no idea but he approached his father & hugged him.

 

“Father, I have a promised on Grandpa before he died… I don’t want to fail him, I promised that I will take care our family” SooYoung promised.

 

“Thank you, My son, Thanks for being always here, even you were busy with our own business” Mr. Choi hugged his son.

 

“Dad… As I said, I will make my dreams come true” SooYoung added & smile.

 

After that, Mr. & Mrs. Choi left the living room. Mrs. Choi heard what SooYoung had been said, she smiled & very happy for his son.

 

 SooYoung went to his room.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm going to update after friday .____. I have exams!!! ><

Thanks for your comments :D keep them up! love you all XD