Lee Sunny ON THE HOUSE!

Our love & lies (I’m sorry, but I love you)

 

Sooyoung can't believe what he have said to his father. He sighed & now his sweat overflows on his face.

 

"What now??? Aisssshhh, you can do this Sooyoung, its for your family!!" SooYoung said.

 

“I want to forget you Jessica, I’m just wasting my time with you & Taecyeon, I want to make a change, & I will not regret what I’m going to do” SooYoung said it in his mind.

 

On the next day, Sunny went to the market before going to Choi’s mansion. She will surprise SooYoung. When she entered the market, she didn't know what she's going to buy for him, so she contacted SooYoung's Mother. She asked SooYoung’s mother if what was SooYoung’s favorite foods. She was keep chatting with SooYoung's Mother through with her phone wile she was pushing her cart, suddenly she didn’t noticed that she bumped her cart on someone’s cart. The fruits fell on the floor.

 

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry Miss… Here, can I help you?” Sunny apologized.

 

“Nevermind , Its alright,” The woman forgave Sunny.

 

Sunny helped the woman to arranged the fruits in the fruit stand again.

 

“By the way, nice to meet you, I’m Sunny Lee. You can call me Sunny” Sunny introduced herself.

 

“I’m Jessica, Jessica Jung, nice to meet you too” Jessica smiled.

 

After buying at the market. Sunny & Jessica were still together, chatting as new friends.

 

“Why did you buy so many foods from the market? Do you have a party on your house?” Jessica asked.

 

“Not a party. Well, I bought this for my fiancé” Sunny said.

 

“WOW! So you were already engaged with someone? by the way, why it is so many if you will just give it on your fiance?” Jessica asked weirdly.

 

“Well, he loves foods" Sunny laughed.

 

"We were still not celebrating our engagement party. My family & my fiance’s family were still planning for it”. Sunny added.

 

“OMG! Can I come on your engagement party?” Jessica asked like a kid.

 

“Sure, let me have your contact number, so I can message you if we have the schedule already” Sunny smiled at Jessica.

 

“Here, just put your name if you will send messages okay?” Jessica gave her phone to Sunny, Sunny save Jessica's number on her phone.

 

“Okay, Thanks! Well, I have to go now. Bye!” Sunny waves at Jessica, Jessica waves back.

 

Few munites after Sunny left Jessica, Butler Lee saw Jessica. He also saw her with Sunny, but he just stays quiet. He knew that Sunny didn't know about this. he will just hide it as a secret.

 

After that, Butler Lee already take Sunny a ride on the car & went straight ahead on the mansion.

 

All of Sunny’s things were already transferred in the mansion.

 

The butlers & maids greeted Sunny a warm welcome.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Lee SoonKyu imnida!” Sunny introduced herself cheerfully.

 

“ohh, Kindly, please take these foods & bring it on the kitchen that I bought for SooYoung” Sunny requested.

 

“Can I bring it now Young Mistress?” One maid responded on Sunny’s request

 

“Thank You” Sunny said.

 

 “By the way, where is Mr. Choi SooYoung?” Sunny asked the butlers.

 

“He is still sleeping Young Mistress” Butler Lee said.

 

“Well, okay, can I know his room?” Sunny requested.

 

“Sure, Just follow me” Butler Lee said.

 

As they reached Sooyoung’s room, Butler Lee left Sunny. Sunny entered the room. She saw SooYoung sleeping peacefully. SooYoung suddenly woke up.

 

“Oh! So you’re here. Good Morning, Ms. Sunny!” SooYoung said cheerfully.

 

“Good Morning too, Mr. Choi” Sunny said it shyly.

 

“It was nice that we meet again, I miss you already, Don’t worry, I can treat you like a princess here” SooYoung said.

 

“Thanks Mr. Choi” Sunny smiled.

 

“You can call me SooYoung, just like when we were studying” SooYoung added.

 

“Okay, SooYoung!” Sunny said.

 

“Don’t be shy to me okay? Just tell me what you want.” SooYoung said.

 

“Okay!, By the way, I bought many foods for you.” Sunny said.

 

“Really??? You made me hungry!! Thanks Sunny!” SooYoung hugged Sunny.

 

Sunny was so shocked from the hug. Sunny saw SooYoung’s right hand.

 

“Why did you have a bandage in your right hand? Does it hurts?” Sunny asked worriedly.

 

“Well it’s okay, I got in trouble yesterday” SooYoung said it shyly.

 

“I’m going to change the bandage after you go for a bath okay?” Sunny said.

 

“Thanks..........Your sweetness is still fresh Soonkyu HAHAHAHA!!” SooYoung teasing Sunny.

 

Sunny blushed hard, until SooYoung saw her.

 

“Well, looks like my Sunny bunny is blushing.” SooYoung teased Sunny again.

 

“My Sunny Bunny?” Sunny asked.

 

“Yes, my Sunny Bunny. Will you be my Bunny?” SooYoung said teasingly.

 

Sunny have no idea but to blush seeing SooYoung’s face like that.

 

“Hmmmn, Okay! Wait you will be my Youngie.” Sunny smiled.

 

SooYoung just nodded & giggled.