Chapter 2: Stay by my side

You were always my Answer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okasan…. Soba ni ite kudasai (Mom... Please stay by my side). Unconsciously tears drop on Mina's my face, dreaming again about her mother. She felt that heart start aching. “Minari, wake up! You’ll be late in your class”. As she recognized the voice shouting outside her room, she slowly opens her eyes and sat in the bed. She wipes the tears in her cheeks and smile. That’s must be Momo unnie. She stretches out her hands and fold the blanket. After fixing her bed she went to the bathroom to get a warm shower.

She starts ing her pajama and takes off her undergarments. As the water runs in her skin, she feels her body relaxed.

Hmmm... Starting this year I will be a Second-year student from BDZ Univ. Time flies so fast. When someone knocked at the door of the bathroom, it derailed her train of thoughts.

“Mina meet us at the canteen for the Lunch break, OK?”. “Yah! Unnie you scared me!” Hayyy… She was shocked and had put her hand across her chest just to calm her heart. She heard chuckling sound outside, “Mianhae, Mianhae,but don’t forget Okay?” “Ne,Arraso Sana Unie”. She replies back. “We’ll be leaving, see you later Minari BYEEEE!” after her bid of goodbye Mina heard the door closed.

After thirty minutes of bathing She get dress up and wore a simple pink blouse and jeans.

She is looking in the mirror spacing out again while she is combing her honey-brown dye job hair. This suited her so much especially since she has a porcelain complexion. With astounding beauty and luxury vibe she carries hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter