Intro (part 2)

Deja Vu

"Unnie, she's doing it again..." Handong nudges Sua. 

"Doing what?" Sua looks over to Minji, and sees what Handong was talking about. Minju was looking out the window daydream about God knows what. Sua would probably think her best friend was thinking about her fiance that she was about to see because she has been away for almost half a year for training that her father insisted she do. 

Minji suddenly turns towards her companigans, "I look okay, right guys?" 

Both Sua and Handong gave a quizzical look. Minji takes out her hand mirror and starts double-checking her appearance. In the many years of serving under Minji as her personal, skilled handmaidens, they have never see her act this way. 

"Unnie I think you look fine...why are you asking?" questioned Handong.

"Because I'm seeing Yoohyeonie soon," stated Minji, "What if...what if she forgot what I look like?"

Sua lets out a big laugh causing Minji to pout, "I'm serious Sua!" 

Sua wipes away a tear, "Minji, I don't think you need to worry about that at all. Your puppers might be a little forgetful but she's not that forgetful." 

Minji pouts once more causing both Sua and Handong to laugh. She then sighs and laughs along with them. 

~

The carriage makes a slow stop in the middle of the courtyard. Minji steps down from the carriage and takes in her surroundings. She noticed that the hedges grew a little much and that there a little more guards around. 

"I wonder where's your beloved," said Sua, as she helped herself down. 

"Unnieeee!" yelled a voice from a distance. Minji turns towards walkway to the castle's main entrance and sees silvered hair girl quickly coming towards her and starts walking in the same direction.

It wasn't long till the two girls met in the middle, enveloping one another in their own arms. Yoohyeon slightly separates them and places a long kiss at the top of Minji's head, causing the older girl's face to heat up. 

"I've missed you so much." Yoohyeon confesses.

"I've missed you also." smiled Minji, she the younger's hair.

"I like your hair by the way." 

They separate, and Minji begins to play with the ends of hair, "You do?" Minji replies shyly. 

"Of course unnie! I love everything about you!" Yoohyeon takes Minji's hands into hers and gives a loving smile. 

"Yah, get a room you two!"

"Unnie don't say that to them!" 

"I've missed you too, unnies." Yoohyeon said, turning her attention to the other two women walking towards them. Yoohyeon steps forwards and hugs both Sua and Handong. 

All four ladies made their way inside the castle. The hallways immediately filled with echos of stories and laughter from their small gathering. 

"Yah did Minji tell you how she even became blonde?" asked Sua.

Minji's eye widen a bit, and making Sua chuckle. If looks could kill, Minji would be throwing daggers from her eyes to the other girl who was now walking slightly behind Handong.

"Hmmm know that you mention it," wondered Yoohyeon, "How did your hair become bl-."

"Ah Yoo! Let's go to our spot!" interject Minji, grabbing Yoohyeon's arm and leading them to the castle's garden. 

"Minji-ah don't be too long! We still need to go back home to your mother!" yelled Sua. Minji gives them a wave as she and Yoohyeon disappear around a corner. 

Handong shakes her head, "You just love teasing her don't you." 

"What can I say, she's so cute when she's in love," shrugs Sua, "Come on lets see if Siyeon is around."

"Mmmm Siyeon huh?" teased Handong.

"Shut up and let's go." replied Sua. 

The castle's garden was filled with blooms of the many different flowers that one could see if they explored the kingdom. At the center was a large oak tree, that overlooked the blooms. That was their favorite spot. A spot where both laughter, and tears were displayed under the tree's branches. 

"I feel like this tree never changes,"Minji touches the trunk of the tree and looks upwards at the long branches,"I still feels the same as we were kids." 

Minji feels a pair of arms wrap around her waist, then is gently pulled back into Yoohyeon's body. Yoohyeon rests her chin onto Jiu's shoulder. 

"Why does it feel like an eternity since I've held you?" she closely whispers into Jiu's ear.

Minji lets her body relax into Yoohyeon's embrace. The gods knew she missed Yoohyeon so much. The taller's girl smile, her embaces, her laugh...just everything about Yoohyeon. If this was what being in love felt like, then Minji was all up for it. And she was thankful that she was able to fall in love with Yoohyeon and no one else because she couldn't imagine her life without the silver-haired girl. 

Jiu turns herself around, and cups Yoohyeon's face, "I love you, Yoo." 

Yoohyeon's face slowly becomes a slight shade of pink. She hasn't heard those words from Minji in a long time. Yoohyeon recalled the first time Minji professed her love to her. It was actually at the very spot they are at, but at the time she wasn't able to say it yet. 

"I will tell her eventually" Yoohyeon remembers she told herself back them. Eventually has now come. Yoohyeon opens to say the same words but was interuptted by someone clearing their throat. Yoohyeon turns her attenion towards the direction of noise, and gave a glare to the person standing before them. 

"Your majesty, it's time for training." annouced Siyeon. Sua and Handong come from behind and gesture Minji that they have to leave also. 

They walk together back to Minji's carriage. Minji couldn't help but be somwhat amused at Yoohyeon's pouting state. 

"I guess we have to part." Yoohyeon says dejectedly. She was upset that she couldn't return those same words to Minji just now. 

Minji gives the younger girl a comforting smile knowning that she's just as sad as her because their time together was cut short. 

"It's okay Yoo, we'll see each other again," assured Minji, hugging her lover once more, "I will see you at the winter solstice, okay?"

Yooheyon nods and returns Minji. Everyone gives their goodbyes, and Yoohyeon watches the carriage disappear towards the horizon. Siyeon pats her back as they both make their way to the training grounds.

(A/N):

Hello everyone! I'm here with another update! Thank you for always waiting. I really appreicate it! I'm trying to keep the chapters at a good length and not over fill it with too much details so that I won't write myself into a writer's block. My midterms are starting soon (like nexte week), so hopefully I can update again soon. But please be patient and thank you for sticking around!  Also add me on Twitter @baechuwuu if you wanna see my other girl group nonsense xD Till next time!