SOCIAL 1

    모드  / APPLY CLOSED
none

DM new gg
 

 

International fanpage for DM's girl trainees! Here to gather all the info on DM's future stars!


Active since Nov 2014
 
DM debuting new girl group in 2015!

Finally, at the DM STARS PARTY 2014 DM entertainment announced that they will be debuting a new girl group next year with plans for a new boy group in the future! Finally, nearly 7 years after Boreal's debut and 5 years after Aleis we get the next generation!
Now we already know of some of the trainees from features in MVs and trainee showcases and the DM Dungeon trainee twitter and such, I'll be posting about some of the trainees who are probably going to be in it over the next couple of days! Apparently the trainees put on a performance before Boreal and Aleis took the stage but I can't find it anywhere yet!
So welcome to my new fanpage for DM's new girl group, I hope you're as excited for them as I am!!
#DM  #DMDungeon  #dmtrainees  #dmnewgg  #trainees 
25 Nov 2014
none

The first trainee who got teased is Yoo Jia! She appeared in BOREAL Keahi' solo 1-4-3 earlier this year! We've known of her existence for about two years now, every since the DM Dungeon twitter started posting selfies and achievements of their trainees, and who can forget Jia's doll-like visuals? Could she be the visual?
 

Name: Yoo Jia
Birthdate:  3 May 1994
Nationality: Korean

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #jia  #traineeprofile
26 Nov 2014
none

Our second trainee is Kim Somyeong, who featued in Keahi' follow-up MV Fantastic! We don't know much about her yet but she certainly looks pretty doesn't she?
 

Name: Kim Somyeong
Birthdate: 02 January 1997
Nationality: Korean

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #somyeong  #traineeprofile
27 Nov 2014

Name: Hirai Yoko
Birthdate: 20 September 1996
Nationality: Japanese

Name: Chaeyeon (with the hat)
Birthdate: ????
Nationality: ???

We don't know anything about the second trainee other than it was tagged "Chaeyeon unnie", but the other girl is Yoko, a Japanese trainee! She's known to be a great dancer, she got scouted in a local Japanese dance contest for teens, which is how we know she exists!

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #yoko  #chaeyeon  #traineeprofile
28 Nov 2014
tumblr_inline_mjetct3MGp1qz4rgp.pngmisununnie : Isn't Somyeong the girl who was dancing with Uibong in Dream High 2? I swear I can recognize those adorable apple cheeks anywhere, I was wondering who she was and if we'd see her anywhere again!!
 

 

Great catch that IS her!! DM Must have wanted to debut her for a while wow! Maybe she'll be their dancer?

#dmnewgg  #dmdungeon  #somyeong  #dreamhigh2
28 Nov 2014

Name: Jang Haeyeon
Birthdate: ??? 1995
Nationality: Korean

She's the one who auditioned for Superstar K with that dance group 3 years ago! They didn't get through auditions but it was reported that Haeyeon had signed with DM Entertainment at the time and here she is!

It'll be confusing when she debuts since Aleis' Haeyeon is really famous, probably she'll get a stage name?

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #haeyeon  #traineeprofile
29 Nov 2014

Name: Yura
Birthdate: ???
Nationality: Korean

Yura is for sure one of the prettiest trainees at DM, she was spotted entering the building by fans long before she got an official post on the DM Dungeon twitter account. There's something so cool and unique about her visuals, almost cat-like! She could definitely be one of the big visuals of the next generation if they promote her right. 

We don't know anything about her besides her name (and a reasonable assumption that she's Korean) but I hope we'll find out more soon! A face like that has to be in the debut lineup, right?

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #yura
30 Nov 2014

Name: Yeorin
Birthdate: ???
Nationality: Korean

This pretty girl was the last to get an official post on the trainee twitter. Her name is Yeorin and doesn't she look striking? I don't know anything more about it her but I do look forward to finding out!

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #yeorin
1 dec 2014

Name: ???
Birthdate: ???
Nationality: Korean??

Name: ???
Birthdate: ???
Nationality: ???

The last trainees we know about are these mystery trainees! I don't know anything about them at all except that they was in the background of some of the twitter photos promoting their trainee showcase alongside the other girls.

We got a decent look at the top one at least (she looks really pretty?? And so focused on singing omg I wonder if she's a good vocalist?) but the other only appeared once in a group pic with the male and female trainees and I can't really see anything about her unfortunately.

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #MYSTERYTRAINEES
2 dec 2014
I finally found a fancam of the trainee performance at DM Stars Party!!  Did you see Yoko and Haeyeon do those splits?? And did you spot Somyeong and Jia? I wonder if the one with the boyish short hair is Chaeyeon? She did have short hair in that pic. And Yeorin looks cute too! (Where is Yura tho DM EXPLAIN)
I can't wait for 2015 to come so they'll debut already!
#dmdungeon  #dmnewgg  #jia  #somyeong  #yoko  #junghaeyeon  #YEORIN
4 DEC 2014
nonenone
nonenone

Somyeong, Yoko, and Haeyeon appeared in a tv special about trainees!!

Haeyeon has the green sleeves, Somyeong the white shirt, and Yoko's in the grey
#dmdungeon  #yoko  #haeyeon  #somyeong
22 jan 2015
none

Somyeong appears in Aleis Lucky's Lipstick MV!

The male lead is played by trainee Sungkwan as well but who cares about him, who do you think we are, @DMnewBG??

#DMdungeon  #somyeong  #ALEISLUCKY  #HYUNI  #GIHYUN  #MISUN
3 feb 2015
The group's name is rumored to be Sirena!

Finally some news about the group! It's rumored their group name is going to be Sirena! Doesn't that sound exciting? Certainly doesn't sound like a cute girlgroup like the newly debuted Gfriend or WM's upcoming girl group is rumored to be.
I hope DM continues to blaze its own path like they've done with Boreal and Aleis and create a unique identity for Sirena! DM are trend setters, not trend followers (but I also just hope it won't be cute, please)
#DM  #DMDungeon  #dmtrainees  #sirena  #trainees 
21 feb  2015
Haeyeon and Yoko dance video for the song "Be Natural" (is that their voices?? They sound AMAZING)
We're getting high quality teaser videos ladies and gentlement, the debut teasing has officially started!!!
#dmdungeon  #sirena  #haeyeon  #yoko
2 march 2015
none

Somyeong, Jia, and Yeorin have a cameo on the producers! They're playing kpop idols in a show about producers omg how meta, I don't know what strings DM pulled but this drama is legit (it stars IU!!), they're really promoting these girls as much as they can before their deut and I'm living for it!
#dmdungeon  #jia  #yeorin #somyeong
22  may 2015

none

DM trainees spotted sporting blonde hair!

Somyeong was spotted at her high school (SOPA of course) with blonde hair! Shortly after she was spotted alongside Yura and Haeyoon who were also blonde! More reports of other blonde-haired trainees  entering DM HQ have also been popping up. Is debut imminent? Are they going for an all blonde concept?? At least it will defiitely make Sirena stand out, I told you they're trend setters!!

We're so close now guys!!! SOON I can change the name of this blog to Sirena FOR SURE

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon #sirena  #SOMYEONG  #JIA  #YOKO
5 june 2015
none

[Breaking] Boreal leaves DM Entertainment

JustKpop:

 

Boreal will be leaving DM Entertainment to create their own label.

On the 7th, the boys' 7-year contract with DM Entertainment ended. The 5 current members of Boreal will not be renewing their contract but creating their own label together.

Leader Keahi had hinted that they would not be staying with Cube Entertainment, and it looks like the new start he was talking about is quite a landmark for both Boreal and the fans. This follows a year of cryptic messages of dissatisfaction by the members (and in the case of Jichul, overt messages) with their company.

Best of luck to Boreal on their new start!

 

I really hope this doesn't delay Sirena's debut, we've been waiting so long! Man, the timing of this is so bad and I'm legit sad they're leaving the company. I always thought DM was good for their artists but there's been so much shade throwing by Boreal. I guess no kpop company is all good, huh?

Remember when Yoshin commented on an article about Aleis' Soeun's variety appearance with “A yo, DM? How have you been? Today, I sang with Jo Soo Mi-sunsaengnim. It looks like you didn’t know, so I’m leaving a comment♡ Have a nice Friday!!!!!”"

Oof.

And Jichul's constantly been shading them on his variety shows but we thought it was just Jichul being sassy, or the time Joonho talked about all the songs he'd written that DM was refusing to release. I suppose we all should have seen it coming. Well, I hope for their best anyway.

#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #boreal
7 june 2015
[Rumor] DM Entertainment management in chaos

as board tries to undermine CEO


It's only a rumor, but industry insiders have said that DM Entertainment is in shambles after financial difficulties. Stockholders have recently held a vote of no confident on CEO Jung Minah which she won by a hair, but reportedly the conflict is far from over.

I have no idea what this means for Sirena. Minah has always been the face of the company, the one with the ambitions and the brilliant concepts. She dared to give Aleis the tougher concept when they debuted with Hot Issue and Lupin and they've pioneered the mature girl group. She was the genius behind Boreal's rise to fame one insufferable ear worm at a time (Ring Ding Dong and Beautiful Night, anyone?) and who can forget the brilliance that was Fiction, that song defined an idol generation!

Sirena without Jung Minah at the helm? I really hope they'll be okay, I already love them!
#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #jungminah
30 july 2015
tumblr_inline_mjetct3MGp1qz4rgp.pngjichulshaircut : Have you heard anything about Sirena? I always come to this blog for news but lately there hasn't been any updates at all.

 

Hi! Yeah it's been dead quiet at DM aside from Aleis' Haeyeon finally having her solo debut (11:11 is amazing but yeah). Reportedly the trainees have reverted back to black hair which is not a good sign. 

#ask
30 Nov 2015
none

DM Entertainment announces debut of new boy group: Axiz

DMNewBG:
 

DM Entertainment is launching a new boy group! The group will be called Axiz and these are the members:

Name: Namtaek
DoB: Novemer 20, 1995
Position: Leader, main vocal

 

Name: Injae
DoB: 1994
Position: Main vocal

 

Name: Sungkwan
DoB: December 29, 1996
Position: Lead vocal

- He was featured in Aleis Lucky's MV Lipstick
 

Name: Sukim
DoB:  October 31, 1998
Position: Lead dance, vocal, visual

- He was featured in Aleis' Excuse Me MV as the couple with Kwangho

 

Name: Hanzo
DoB: january 23, 1999
Position: Main rap
 

Name: Kwangho
DoB: August 27, 1999
Position: Main dance, vocal, rap

- He was featured in Aleis' Excuse Me MV as the couple with Sukim

Name: Yunseong
DoB: April 22, 2002
Position: lead vocal, dance, rap

Their debut will be Jan 16th!
​​​​

Best of luck to Boreal on their new start!

 

Well, there go the hopes of a quick debut for Sirena :(  

#DMnewgg  #axiz  #wow their maknae is young wtf  #didn't think i'd be seeing anyone above 2000 so soon i'm getting old
3 jan 2016
tumblr_inline_mjetct3MGp1qz4rgp.pngAxizPowers : The boys debuted first!!! I told you they would!!! I mean it about Sirena but IT

 

YEAH YEAH WHATEVER.

Nobody stream Can You Feel It or you'll be blocked

#ask 
16 jan 2016
none

AxizPowers:
 

Predebut pictures of Sungkwan and other DM trainee Somyeong in their school uniforms.

 

Okay, you still but ADMITTEDLY this pic is hella cute and a great find. Look at little baby Somyeong! I think she's been with DM for years and Sungkwan was confirmed to have been training since 2008 so they must know each other pretty well.

OK fine you can stream Can You Feel It:

#DMnewgg  #sirena  #axiz  #somyeong  #sungkwan
23 feb 2016
none

DM Dungeon twitter update with Yura! She's so beautiful, I'm so happy we got an update!

#DMdungeon  #sirena  #yura
3 feb 2015
Jia plays the main role as Hot Girl (tm) in Axiz' first comeback MV! You can see the others girls as extras in the party scenes too! We're not dead, ladies and gentlemen, they're still here!
(Also kind of a departure from their pretty serious and smooth debut with Can You Feel It isn't it? Suddenly they're clowns? I mean the song is fun but I haven't experienced this kind of whiplash since BAP)
#dmdungeon  #sirena  #jia  #axiz
21 may 2016

Jia and Haeyeon have reportedly left DM Entertainment.

I'm heartbroken but reportedly both of them have left. I really hope we'll see them around in the industry at least. Haeyeon did the dance video with Yoko and she was amazing! I'm so sad ;A;
#sirena  #haeyeon  #chaeyeon
5 oct 2016
Somyeong as the lead in Axiz' Pretty Pretty!
Isn't it so cute how Sungkwan tries to impress her with his dancing? I might ship them a little bit honestly, they have such good chemistry.
#dmdungeon  #sirena  #somyeong  #axiz
22 november 2016

DM Entertainment has "no plans" for girl group debut in 2017

CEO Jung Minah took to the stage during a press conference detailing the plans of DM Entertainment for 2017. Minah assured stock holders that DM would focus on building up the brand of Axiz and launching their career in Japan and furthering the solo career of Haeyeon and an Asia tour of Aleis.

The news comes at the heel of the profit reports showing DM acting in the red. The loss of Boreal seems to have hit them hard despite the sucess of Aleis' Cupid, Hyuni's CFs, Gihyun's acting debut, and Haeyeon's solo concerts. Axiz' disappointed album sales are bound to be a supporting factor, neither of their three releases last year has surpassed 25k sales and the buzz around them has slowed down significantly.

No wonder Chaeyeon and Haeyeon jumped ship. I really hope they move forward anyway but right now I feel pretty defeated. No Sirena next year. Would they even still be called Sirena or should I go back to DMNewGG? it, I'm going back to DMNewGG.
#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #sirena
3  dec 2018

Yeorin and Chaeyeon have reportedly left DM Entertainment

After months of no news at all, Yeorin and Jia have reportedly left. Jia went to a new company, Korean fans saw her entering the building of WM Entertainment. There's no news of Yeorin staying in the industry.
#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #yeorin  #jia
30 april 2017
tumblr_inline_mjetct3MGp1qz4rgp.pngjichulshaircut : Do you know if the remaining trainees are still there? I would cry if Somyeong or Yura left. What about new ones? 

 

The DM Dungeon twitter has been dead silent since they posted that picture of Yura last year, without that or occasional reports from Korean fans who've run into them I know as much as you do. All I know is that DM doesn't care to let us know anything about them anymore and it's not a good sign.

#ask
3 may 2017

Yoko has reportedly left as well

Someone who goes to the same dance school as Yoko says that she introduced herself as a N.CH World trainee. Has anyone even heard of that company??
That's it then. It really is just Somyeong and Yura left and we're never going to get Sirena...
#DMnewgg  #dmdungeon  #yoko
9  june 2017
none

Positive news: our girl Yura has been cast in popular drama School 2017! She's absolutely slaying and there's so much talk about her visuals!

Negative news: she's apparently being represented by acting compy Huayi Brothers. That's it folks, my dream is dead. Somyeong is the only one left now and there is no more goodness in this world.

#DMdungeon  #yura
18 dec 2017
none

DM made a new instagram account for their trainees! There is activity!! Look at this selfie! It was tagged with the name Harin! That's such a cool name and she has such unique visuals! I'm just happy that DM seems to be getting new trainees again, it's been a constant drainage before :<

Maybe there's still a little bit of goodness in the world?

#DMnewgg  #HARIN
8 jan 2018
tumblr_inline_mjetct3MGp1qz4rgp.pngmisununnie : I recognize Harin, she was in the BTS highlight reel back in September! She was the one with J-Hope and Jimin (what a lucky girl I cry ;A;) it's so cool to see she's an actual kpop trainee!

 

So she is!! I can't believe I didn't catch that! So many different companies really did donate girls for that highlight reel. I hope she doesn't get hate from crazy fangirls for having briefly breathed in the vicinity of BTS...

#dmnewgg  #dmdungeon  #HARIN  #BTS
8 jan 2018
none

New update on the DM Dungeon instagram with another new trainee face! It was tagged with the name Miho! I've seen some people speculating she might be Japanese because it's not a common Korean name for girls? She looks stunning!

#DMnewgg  #miho
17 feb 2018
nonenone
nonenone

Good news for once!! Somyeong has been cast into a drama called the Great Seducer!
I can't believe it took me so long to notice. The drama is getting pretty low ratings in Korea but there's a lot of buzz around international circles. I ship Taehee and Sihyun so much it's like Chuck and Blair!! I'm so happy that she's still around and doing things, I hope they won't push her into just being an actress though I do really want to see her as an idol she's soooo pretty!
But with DM finally opening up about their trainees again and teasing Miho and Harin... Maybe???
#dmnewgg  #somyeong  #tempted  #thegreatseducer
19 february 2018
Somyeong once again featuring in an Axiz MV! It's a really cute storyline but I'm forever confused about the direction of Axiz, it's like they do a concept 180 with every single comeback or smt
#dmdungeon  #somyeong  #axiz
28 feb 2018
tumblr_inline_mjetct3MGp1qz4rgp.pngjichulshaircut : Did you hear about how the few watchers Tempted does have have been slamming her for her acting skill? It's so sad to watch, the girl is finally out of the dungeon and people are saying you shouldn't let trainees act, they're worse than idols, that she's obviously an idol trainee, that she's chubby... 

 

I saw, I didn't really want to post about it cause I don't want to give it any attention. Girl just can't catch a break. Like, have they seen her emoting in the Axiz MV?? The girl can act! I hope she's doing okay :<

#ask  #SOMYEONG
16 march 2018
Somyeong's OST song for the Great Seducer just got released! Her voice is so sweet I can't believe this is the first time we're hearing it ;A;
#dmdungeon  #somyeong  #thegreatseducer  #ost
29 march 2018
none

Yeorin was spotted at the recording for Produce 48's live theme song performance! It looks like she's with HOW Entertainment now? I'm just really happy to see her face again! Honestly she wasn't the one I thought would be back in show business, I assumed Jia or Yoko would be the faces we'd see again, but I'll take any Sirena at this point.

#DMnewgg  #yeorin  #produce48
4 may 2018
Yeorin's Naekkoya eye contact video is out!! She's so good, was she always this good?? She made the trainers cry too during her audition when she told the story for Sirena and how she almost debuted, I'm so happy she's ranking so high because of it!! Any Korean reading this, please vote for our Jung Yeorin!!
#dmdungeon  #jungyeorin  #yeorin  #produce48
15 june 2019
nonenone

Harin is starring in the webdrama Ateen! It looks really cute! I hope it becomes popular but it's already amazing that she's getting all these opportunities tbh, it reminds me of when Sirena was preparing for debut and Somyeon and Jia's faces were everywhere they could cram them.

Which means....

I can't get my hopes up, it detroyed me last time ;A; And as far as I know DM doesn't have a lot of female trainees yet, I think only 4 have been spotted (Somyeon, Miho, Harin, and another girl we haven't met yet)

#DMdungeon  #HARIN  #ATEEN
22 june  2018
Yoko debuted in n.CH Entertainment's new girl group Nature!  While it's really sad that she never got to debut in Sirena under DM, I'm still really happy to see that she finally got to debut! Her position is main dancer too, of course we've seen what she's capable of before an we all know she'll totally own it. Good luck Yoko, I hope the group is successful!
#dmdungeon  #YOKO  #NATURE
3 august 2018
none

Yeirin's teaser for IZ*ONE's debut is so pretty!!! I'm so happy she managed to snag a spot in the debut group!! At least something good came out of Sirena ;A;

#iz*one  #yeorin
17 oct 2018


Hajin's Avajar CF, she hasn't even properly debuted yet and she's already getting CFs what a queen
(yeah yeah I know it's because Ateen blew up like it did but shhhht they're going to debut ok)
#DMNEWGG  #HARIN
21  oct 2018
 
DM have finally released a selfie of that mystery trainee that's been there for like a year! It's tagged with the name JooA and she looks super cute look at her! I love how you can instantly see the personality in her, I really hope she debuts!
#DMNEWGG  #jooa
29 july 2018
Produce 101 trainee Shin Boyeon rumored to have joined DM Entertainment

Do you guys remember Boyeon? The girl who slayed at Call Me Baby and charmed in At The Same Place? I still rememer her so well, she was the pretty little doll of an independent trainee who was going on the show as a last chance, I remember she said she wanted to prove to herself that she had what it takes to be an idol but after she didn't make the group she vanished. I was so sad for her too, I thought she really deserved a spot her voice was super sweet and though she wasn't the best dancer or very charismatic she had a sweetness about her that was just so genuine.
WELL FRIENDS I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! Rumor has it that she's recently signed with DM Entertainment! Rumors about preparations for girl groups are alsos starting to crop up again here an there (you know, the usual I have a friend who has a second cousin who works at DM an swears they're preparing to debut soon) but I've had my heart broken before so I'll believe it when I see it but having Boyeon join DM certainly says good things about our prospects and hers as well! 
I'll post my favourite performances of hers soon as a reminder of how great this girl is!!
#DM  #DMDungeon  #produce101  #shinboyeon
25 dec  2018
[Produce 101] 1:1 EyecontactㅣShin Bo Yeon - EXO ♬CALL ME BABY @ Position Eval.(VOCAL) EP.07 20160304
#dmdungeon  #shinboyeon  #produce101
25 dec 2018
[Produce 101] 1:1 EyecontactㅣShin Bo Yeon - ♬At the Same Place @ Concept Eval. EP.10 20160325
#dmdungeon  #shinboyeon  #produce101
25 dec 2018

DM Announces They Will Debut A New Girl Group This Year

kpopnewsnow:
 

DM Entertainment‘s CEO Jung Min Ah has revealed plans to debut a girl group early this year, alongside plans for continued promotions of Aleis soloist Haeyeon, who released the critically acclaimed album Four Seasons just last year, as well as promotion of boy group Axiz and soloist Heon Gireon. 

This is exciting news, as DM Entertainment hosts at least two trainees with quite a it of hype around them. Kim Somyeong is a long-time trainee who starred in many company MVs and successfully starred in the drama The Great Seducers. Meanwhile Choi Harin has gathered quite a following after starring in the popular webdrama ATEEN and featuring in BTS' Love Yourself Highlight Reel. DM has also recently acquired Produce 101 contestant Shin Boyeon, who ranked #19 on the show before disappearing from the industry altogether.

This is the first girl group they will have debuted since the debut of Aleis back in 2012. DM Entertainment has had a tumultous string of years behind in, back in 2015 there were rumors of a girl group preparing to debut but the departure of Boreal from the company and subsequent managerial chaos that followed allegedly put that plan on ice and Axiz debuted instead.

Now all eyes are on DM to see how these debut plans will go over this time.

#DMnewgg  #announcement
29 jan 2019

DM Entertainment announces new girl group name, debut date, and logo

kpopnewsnow:
 

DM Entertainment's public instagram has updated with information on the upcoming girl group!

The name of the girl group will be MODE, an announcement which was accompanied by the logo of the group:

 

 

A debut schedule revealed that the girl's profiles will be revealed one by one starting tomorrow! Then on March  20th they will release a pre-debut song after which they will release their debut album and title track April 2nd

Rumor has it that the group will be debuting with a full album! Are you looking forward to their deut as much as we are?

We have a name and we have a date, ladies and gentlemen!! While I liked Sirena better, Mode is certainly catchy and very 2019. A full album too?? Holy ladies and gentlemen, DM must really have faith in these girls to invest this much into them at the very start! Y'all had better pre-order, I know I will as soon as I can!
#DMnewgg  #mode
9  june 2017


Name: Choi Harin
DoB: Novemer 28, 2000
Position: Main rap, vocal, center
Of course the first girl out of the gates is our girl Harin! And looks like she's the center of the group too! That makes total sense with all of the exposure she's had, and she also seems to be a competent rapper! At least idol rapper? We'll see!
#mode #HARIN
12 march 2019


Name: Yamada Miho
DoB: December 1, 1999
Position: Lead dancer, vocal, rapper
Wait so you're saying that isn't the visual yet?? Whoever is the visual has gotta e spectacular cause Miho already looks like an absolute goddess. Also looks like speculations was right, she's Japanese!!
#mode #miho
13 march 2019


Name: Song Jangmi
DoB: January 30, 1998
Position: Main dancer, vocal
Wow she has a totally different vibe from the other two. Harin looks badass ready for girl crush, Miho looks sweet and proper, , and now Jangmi already gives me y queen vibes, we stan versatility! She came totally out of nowhere too! I don't even know anything about her yet but I'm ready to give my kingdom for her to be queen.
#mode  #soojin
14 march 2019
(We're pretending that there's just y dancing here, it's not a duet)
I got a tip from a very sharp Axiz fan who recognized Jangmi as the y dancer who danced for Namtaek on his composition show or whatever back in like 2017, has she been a trainee that long with skills like that and they've never showed her off?? Shame, DM, shaaaame.
#mode  #jangmi  #axiz  #namtaek
3 april 2019


Name: Lee JooA
DoB: April 1, 1999
Position: Lead vocal, lead rapper
Now this girl looks totally sweet! It's JooA guys, she made it!! She looks soooo good with that platinum blonde hair omg, this is so different from the vibe she had in her selfies but I'm so stoked to see this side of her!
#mode  #jooa
15 march 2019


Name: Kim Somyeong
DoB: January 2, 1997
Position: Lead vocal
OMG OMG OMG SHE'S HERE SHE'S DEBUTING AND LOOK AT HER HAIR!!! I'M LEGIT CRYING IT FEELS LIKE I'VE BEEN ON THIS JOURNEY RIDE ALONGSIDE HER AND WE'VE FINALLY HIT THE FINISH LINE. Kim Somyeong is debuting ladies and gentlemen, everything is right in this world!
#mode  #somyeong
16 march 2019


Name: Shin Boyeon
DoB: February 19, 1997
Position: Main vocal
There's my girl Boyeon!! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better with Somyeong we have confirmation that Boyeon really did join DM! She's finally becoming the idol she always wanted to be you guys. Also holy the visuals of this group tho, and STILL no official visual title!
#mode  #boyeon
17 march 2019


Name: Seo Aera
DoB: September 5, 2003
Position: vocal, visual, maknae
Here she is ladies and gentlement, we finally have our visual and she is stunningAnd also young holy what a baby! Her face is like a perfect doll and she really doesn't look as young as she is, wow. I still personally think Miho is prettier but Aera is gorgeous too
That should be it, our lineup! This moment is so bittersweet for me, on the one hand all I've wanted since 2014 was a new girl group to stan out of DM with amazing girls and great music, but on the other hand all but one of the amazing girls from 2014 has moved on. I feel like I hardly know these there's been so few news or rumors around them, it's almost like they dropped out of thin air.
BUT I'm super excited to see the pre-release MV, concept video, and debut MV they're dropping next week anyway. That being said I've been burned before and I've learned, I'm not changing my username to MODE before they've actually debuted. TRUST NO ONE.
#mode  #aera
18 march 2019
This is such a ballsy track for a debut group omg, do you hear that sick bass?? And instantly coming out of the gate declaring your gender roles are worthless??? GIRL get on Mode's level holy !! I TOLD you DM are trend setters, not trend followers! 
#mode  #no  #era:blanche
20 march 2019


Tracklist!! Wow it really IS a full album holy !
#mode 
29 july 2018
#mode  #rememberme  #era:blanche
1 april 2019
This is it, their real true debut MV!!! Their title track is a lot softer than NO, duality of Mode omg, and do you see Harin kicking ??? Hecking center holy !
It's time to change the name of the blog to yeahmode ;A;
#mode  #rememberme  #era:blanche
2 april 2019