Fate

Pluviophile's Picturesque

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Im Sun Hae- Will Be Back

(Please, listen to the song. It's a must :D)

 

 

 

 

 

“It must have been a lonely path.” A woman in b white robe covered under a wooden hat with fluttering silk veil empathizes.

She looked over the firm man a few steps close to her. He stood upon a scattered lot of Red Grand Peonies. His Black Robe highlighted a stark contrast against the blood scarlet of the Honor Peonies. As if a warrior trapped in a frozen bloodbath of his past, the man stood stiff and resigned.

 Like a weakened darkness against the rising light, his noble eyes, though covered with a mask, still squirmed under the warm sunlight.

He was firm, stoic, regal… and yet deep in sorrow.

Drunk in despair. Dripping of loneliness.

“It was.” His sunken eyes spoke. The woman saw it clearly. He grabbed onto a mask he wore atop his face unconsciously.

 

 

 

“So, what would you do now?” she looked into his eyes and it gleamed faintly as his gaze set upon a woman far on the distance.

The fair woman hugged her thin self as she stood beside a lake. Eyes longing and yearning onto the distance. The white willow tree nearby rustled and her long jet black hair was swept along the breeze. White daisy flowers floated and fluttered seemingly danced as it followed the wind.

The frail woman breathe in the familiar pain that reflected in her eyes.

 

“Would you take her hand and join her? Or…” The empathizing woman trailed off. Their eyes set on an incoming man.

A young man in Dark Blue suit ran towards the woman by the willow tree very gleefully. He stopped on his knees and caught his breath before grinning wide as he extend a fresh bouquet of Blue Moon flowers.

They can’t hear them nor can the two young people their watching over the distance can see or feel their presence. However, just from watching the two, the Regal man in the dark robe and the woman with a wooden hat veiled by silk knew the relationship of the two people on their view.

The young man gave off a smug grin and received an arrogant smile from the woman. They spoke teasing and playful words even acting mad against each other only to end up sending silent, satisfied and loving look before bursting in bright laughter.

“No.” The man doused in black closed his eyes after he memorized in his mind that sweet smile she gave.

 

Countless memories poured over his soul. It flowed hostile, rushing yet gentle waterfall.

The good memories, the painful memories,

Her sweet smile, her full laughter, the music of her giggles,

The dragging pain of her tears, her suffocating sobs and weeping,

Her sorrowful call to his name before the lights in her eyes vanished.

His despair, grief, devouring regret and aching yearning for her-

 

The young man in prim Blue suit caught a fleeting strand of her hair. Lovingly, he pin it behind her tiny ear and swooned as he her face ever so gently.

 

Our souls may have crossed paths however-

 

She smiled to the young man with that same resigned confidence she used to smile at him.

 

Fate deemed us never to be.

 

The Noble man pressed a small smile in gratitude as his great love had finally found her own soul mate.

He may not be her soul mate but they were once destined to meet.

 

“I won’t.” he said in a quiet response to the woman beside him.

 

His back turned against the lovers in each other’s embrace and then left leaving a trail of crushed scarlet flowers.

The woman in a white robe tipped off her wooden hat and let the sun light peek inside her lacy veil.

She gazed at the lonely back of the dignified man, once the grand majesty of his own kingdom, walk away as he surrender what he personally deemed as his greatest treasure more valuable than a mere kingdom, be taken in an embrace of another man who will never be him.

The mystical woman then glanced back at the young woman oblivious of her former lover’s sacrifice-

Oblivious she thought until she saw a gleam on the young woman’s eyes drop tears of lingering affection she’s sure was not for the beloved man the young woman held in her arms but for the vulnerable man she once loved and now she parted once more.

 

This time, in peace.

 

From a yearning fall under a blood moon through a numbing dead winter, a lone firefly expertly lightened the path of the proud noble king to an assured, peaceful and warm spring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUESS WHO PCHES??

 

 

Of course it's our beloved HAE SOO AND WANG SOO!!! <3

 

  

 

 

You're welcome. i know. i love reminding everyone how the drama killed their hearts, lives, education and future. huehuehuehuheu  

I LOVE TEARING HEARTS APART!! <3 <3  SUFFER AS YOU REMEMBER THEIR TRAGIC LOVE!!! XD

 

Anyway, It's not raining but due to the plague that has devoured us all and forced us to go in quarantine, i would like to make sure everyone also dies in their heart as they remember the last scenes of Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.

That drama is pure torture.

 

SCARLET HEART: RYEO         BE LIKE:               

 

 

This scene that i wrote though, it just played in my mind as i incidentally listened to our dear Im Sun Hae's Will be back in my phone and got repeatedly stabbed in my heart on the process.

i do not regret downloading the song though it broke me and made me cry blood of tears.

 

Anyway, to my daydream/story/scene....

 

  Here's the willow tree (i think) that i wrote. it's also the same lake...

 

 

And if you haven't noticed, the young man in blue suit is our GU CHAN SEONG cause y'know, WHY NOT? XD

when i recalled the drama, i really thought that he was wearing a blue suit so when i wrote this it was blue but now im seeing that it was black, i'm now too lazy to rewrite it. :| welp

 

 

As for the hug...this is what i was inspired on when the the young woman hugged her lover. (it's supposed to be the soft version but i couldnt find it... this'll do.)  OFCOURSE YA'LL IT'S OUR DEAR IU <3 (She looks so scared here. my goodness)

 

 

 

Of course, We can't forget our little firefly!!

 

WELP. he's part of the cast too. and yes, this is all about the cross-over love story universe whatever of Wang so, Gu ChanSeong, our Captain Go ChungMyung Firefly and our dearest IU!!!! <3
 

 

 

I WAS still sad over the tragic love of Wang so, then after watching Hotel Del Luna, my heart broke for our Captain ChungMyung too.

Why do they have to suffer for love?! those Handsome oppas!! *cries in ugly*

 

if ever i see both of them in this world I-

 

*Runs in thirst*

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

*evil grin* *rubbing hands*

 

gotta quench that thirst ya'll

 

 

GURL CANT BE BLAMED.

 

 

Anyways, If you ever read this far, thank you <3

And i hope ya'll stay safe!!

 

Be in Quarantine if you must or required by your own govmt.

Wear a mask.

Wash ya hands.

Keep them hoe blood in check.

Go to ya hospital if ever a symptom pops up.

DON'T GO PANIC BUYING!!

as that one Hot doctor said,

 

"BE ALERT, NOT ANXIOUS"

 

STAY SAFE!!! <3

 

And the next time we meet, We shall greet: