Taehyung ;)

Pluviophile's Picturesque

 

 

 

 

 

Please play this song while reading. :)

Sossimboys- you'll like me

 

 

 

 

                   

 

 

 

V ran ahead. His group and its members were rushing to head to the stage.

Before his whole presence lit up the stage, he paused for a second and turned back to Shin Ae. He had the most majestic face and a contagious smile as he waved his hand for her. Shin Ae got no smile to give back so she just nodded in return.

Then, as if used to the response, his eyes gave a satisfied laugh before the stage light showered him and devoured his being.

At the stage, he was no longer the goofy kid who made playful jokes with her but a charismatic man with undeniable force.

 

when she turned around, Shin Ae caught a knowing glance from Haneul. “Manager kang-“

“No. I’ve got no romance to waste my time, kid.”

 

She shook her head and Haneul shrugged with a playful smile. In the corner of her heart where she least expects it, love has started to conquer Shin Ae’s disciplined stubbornness.

The fierce bite of her supple lips forbids a strange warm emotion from rising. However, she was unsuccessful. A tint of red blushed her whole stoic face.

Taehyung glanced back at the backstage and grinned at the sight. He knew he’s close to making her heart his and that gave a boost of excitement in his heart.

“I love you, noona!” he screamed at the top of his lungs and the fans went wild.

 

With her back from V and the stage, Shin Ae breathe in an impatient world of calmness to stop her heart from wildly beating.

“Let’s go back to work.” She said to Haneul who was giggling and then caught a glance to a monitor showing the performance.

 

V had winked at the exact time her eyes fell on the screen.

And an embarrassed swore escape . She quickly looked away.

V’s confession had made her mind ran wild and play a series of his previous flirting attempts. She refused to admit she liked it, and never will she.

 

Taehyung gave a heartfelt laugh at her shy and adamant action.

Then, as if challenging once more, Taehyung put his lips near the mic.

The whole arena heard his smirk.

“You’ll be mine soon, noona.” He said with a persuading swoon that echoed loudly in the whole venue.

 

The squeals of the fans buried his voice but Shin Ae had already subconsciously memorized his voice and his words.

With a shaky voice, her heart jumped.

 

“This brat, really."

 

 

Taehyung’s playful laugh filled the venue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's Taehyung's wink   ;)

 

 

 

Here's taehyung at the stage to quench your self. You're welcome. :D

 

  

 

 

 

Keep warm under the rain, Pluviophiles!