Two

I'm Not A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Mi-Young

"WHAT?! HOW ARE THEY ONLY ALLOWING BOYS?!" I fumed in disapproval, clearly not happy with what I had just read. No matter how many times I read it over and over, it still stated that one stupid remark.

Boys only.

"I told you that the auditions were only for boys and that you were out of the questions. Didn't you hear me earlier?" Yumi said as she walks up next to me.

"How am I going to audition for Bighit now? This was my only chance to make my dream come, and I can't even audition because I don't have a !"

"Language Mi-Young. I get it. You're upset, but there's nothing you can do about your gender. But I know that if you were born a boy, you would have passed the audition 100%. There will be other chances."

"No there won't! I'm getting married Yumi. Now I'm going to be stuck married to Si Hyun Oppa and be told what to do for the rest of my life. I don't even love Si Hyun Oppa either," I sulked before letting my tears free fall on my face. I was angry, hurt, upset.

"I wanted just one opportunity to dance as much as I want and to meet Hoseok. I wanted to share one stage with him. All my life, I've never wanted something as much as this," I cried into my hand as I just lost my only shot at making my dream come true.

"I'm sorry Mi-Young, but there's nothing we can do. It's not like we could change you into a boy," Yumi sadly responded to me before rubbing my back to comfort me.

I frowned a little more before Yumi's words hit me hard.

'It's not like we could change you into a boy.'

My eyes and smile widen as an idea pops into my head. I may not have the male muscle, but I could cut my hair. I could dress like a boy. I could even act like a boy. It's not like any of the staff members are going to be grabbing me to check and make sure I'm a boy with balls. If I could just play the part right, I'm sure I can still make my dreams come true. My eyes locked on with Yumi's.

"Kang Yumi," I smiled devilishly at her. 

"Wait, I don't like that smile. What are you thinking Mi-Young?" Yumi narrow her brows at me and I just burst out laughing at her.

"I found a way to audition for Bighit and I'm going to need your help but first, I need to strike a deal with my father. I need to postpone the engagement and wedding."

"Wait! Mi-Young-ah!" Yumi calls out after me but I was already rushing out of her store and into my car.

I made it to my father's company and ran into Si Hyun Oppa on the way inside.

"Hey Mi-Young, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, Oppa. I'm on my way to meet my father. I have something I wanted to ask him."

"I was on my way to meet with your father too. We were going to be talking about our engage-" Si Hyun Oppa had cut himself off by bitting his lips and his face had gone entirely red. I giggled at how flustered he had gotten. He had always turned red on me and I never really knew why or bothered to ask. I always thought it was such a cute trait for him to have. I just assumed he was a natural blusher.

"Uhhh, I-I have some b-business to discuss with your f-father," he stammers cutely and I giggle even more at him.

"Oppa, if this is about our engagement, my father already told me this morning. I'm just a little surprised that you agreed to it. I thought you'd be against it like I was."

"O-oh, you were against it?" Si Hyun Oppa asked. The tone in his voice had changed and he sounded somewhat disappointed.

"Oppa, you just lost your chance at love because of me. Doesn't that upsets you?"

"Uhh, I-"

"Mi-Young? What are you doing here?" My father interrupts us.

"Why aren't you with Yumi? You are supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter