3.0

As I Am, So You Are
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yerim wake up,” Yerim felt herself being jostled awake. Her eyes flickered open to see Sehun staring her down from the foot of her bed. She had almost convinced herself that the images in the back of her head were a mere nightmare, but the way Sehun looked at her with pity wiped the thought away quickly. She hated it. 

 

“Hey I’m —” The tears were already welling up in her eyes and she didn’t want him there. “Get out.” His lips clamped shut as he stared at her with an unreadable expression. 

 

“Get out!” She clutched the bed sheets as she screamed, the veins in her neck and arms bulging. Sehun finally turned and left her, closing the door behind him and leaving her alone with her tears and sorrow. She nearly wished she hadn’t told him to go. 

 

Tears fell from her eyes in heavy drops, blurring her vision and soaking the pillow she laid on. Yerim curled herself into a ball and and let the choked sobs rock her body. She was alone, she was completely alone. 

 

The minutes blurred into hours, that blurred into days. It all felt the same. She would sob, then sleep, refuse to eat, and do it all over again. She didn’t know how long she’d been there, only that every moment felt like torture. 

 

She heard a knock at her door and she ignored it as she had become accustomed to doing. The girl curled herself into an even smaller ball. Her voice was too horse to even tell them to go away. 

 

“Yerim … Yerim you should eat … It’s been days.” Yerim heard a soft and gentle voice call to her from behind. She didn’t respond. 

 

“I know it’s hard right now, but you’ll wither away if you don’t eat.” Once again she did not respond. Yerim heard the quiet clank of the tray of food being placed on the bedside table and decided that once again they would be leaving her alone. Only, it seemed as if they had different ideas this time. 

 

Joohyun, whom she had met earlier, appeared in front of her bleary eyes. “Yerim, I can’t let you continue like this.” Yerim closed her eyes tight, hoping that the girl would get the message. 

 

The other girl c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter