Chapter 1

Nocturne

 “If you really think about it, do you think there are things such as a good vampire?"

The poor girl trembles as the Goddess circles around her, like an eagle about to devour her prey.

“There is no such thing as a good vampire. Cause at the end of it all, we still kill to survive. So, in reality, there is only bad vampires and those pretending to be good.”

Her dark, hypnotizing eyes glint of evil as she eyed her prey… shaking, crying, begging God for a miracle to save her from this beautiful creature. The dark angel leans closer and runs her tongue on the neck of her hapless victim.

“Guess what kind I am?” Her lips curled in a smile. But before she could sink her teeth on the poor girl, the door burst open.

“MINA-SSHHIIII!"


The sight of Mina’s fangs made her minion stumble back in fear.

“What did I say about interrupting me during meal time?”

The minion bows down in fear and apology. “I’m sorry but the nomads, they’re getting out of control.”

“Tell Jennie to handle it”

“She did but she… well…”

Mina takes careful steps towards the shaking girl. “Let me guess… she couldn’t?”

The girl nod embarrassingly.

“Guard my dinner.”

*

Jennie pulls the doe eyed beauty to the corner. As the nomads starts circling the warehouse ready to kill whoever doesn’t agree to their demands.

“They’re going nuts, Jennie.”

“You think I can’t see that?” Jennie growls at the girl, Lisa was a beauty even before she was a vampire. But Jennie assume that it wasn’t just Lisa’s heart that stop working when she turned into a vampire, her brain must have malfunctioned too.

“Come out, come out wherever you are.” The husky tone of the nomad’s leader says teasingly. He and around twenty of his people are running around the warehouse.

“What is going on here?”

Everyone turns towards the door and Lisa jumps up excitedly at the sight of her gorgeous leader before Jennie pulls her back down.

It was lust at first sight the moment Taec laid eyes on the doe eyed Goddess. This woman isn’t just some leader of a vampire clan. Powerful CEO’s of three of the largest companies in the country were just mere puppets to her. Every move is being watch by her people and one false move could result to punishment worse than death. Defeating Mina means taking over the power and it’s time for a man to handle the job.

Taec might be what those disgusting humans call handsome, but Mina wasn’t interested in anybody else except for a raven haired beauty.

“I’m glad to finally put a face to that powerful name, Mina.” Taec his lips as if he was ready to savoring to taste her.

But Mina remained quiet just staring at the guy eyeing lustfully at her. “We had an agreement.”

“I know… But we decided that we wanted more.”

“A deal is a deal. ”

Taec laughs at the stoic girl. “Such a shame, we could have made a great partnership if you weren’t such a greedy B!tch.” Taec circles the girl “I will have so much fun with your body after I’m done with you.”

Taec thought he got her, he should have got her but before he even have the time to think of attacking her, he already felt her fingernails digging into his neck.

“So fuking cocky...”

The nomads starts taking steps backwards as they saw their leader struggling.... Taecyeon was the strongest of them all but how could he just falter like that? And in front of a woman too?

“I would have kill you now but I have a hobby of watching ba$tards die a slow, painful death.”

Everybody wince when they heard Taec’s skull crack on the asphalt. Taec groans, trying to get up but he screams in pain as he felt something sharp stabbing his chest. He looks up and saw the cold eyes of Mina boring at him. When he stares at his chest he closes his eyes shut as Mina’s stiletto dig deep inside him.

Everyone watches in horror but amazement as Mina grabs Taec by his hair and yanks him off the ground. His people taking careful steps backwards as they saw their lifeless leader being shaken like a rag doll by this woman. When they thought she was done that’s when they were all wrong cause Mina without any emotion rips Taec’s head of his body, she drops the head on the ground and kicks it towards the nomads.

“Who’s next?”

*

This was what Jihyo fears the most, when everything is quiet… just too quiet… It was quiet…

“Unnie I’m scared.”

Tzuyu, their maknae and the newest member of their clan whimpers. Dahyun looks straight at the young girl’s innocent eyes.

“it’s all in the growl baby, when you want to scare the Sheyt out of them, just show them those pearly white fangs.”

Tzuyu nods obediently and practiced growling but she sounds more like a puppy whimpering. Jihyo throws masks at the girls.

“It’s better to be safe than sorry.”

The eerie sound of the dead body landing on the hood of their car, followed by a loud shriek from Tzuyu broke the quiet.

“Ah crap”

The girls look up at the buildings as figures starts to slither out of the darkness, eyeing them like their next preys.

“For once Jeong you’re right… oh crap”

Then, a dark flash went down from the sky, stunning the girls, soon four more figures falls down. The dark figures stands up revealing four beautiful girls.

“You see those?” Jennie points to the shadows hovering over them.

“ One snap of my finger and all of them would ravage you to pieces. So, if I were you. you girls should tell us where Chaeyoung is”

The girls look at each other in amusement and starts clapping.

“Wow… talk about a choreograph entrance, you girls ever thought of being a girlband or something?”

“Really?” Lisa asks innocently before Jennie pushes her away.

“Shut up! Where is she?”

She asks the three girls.

“If your clan is as strong as you make people believe then you won’t have a problem finding her.” Jihyo says so casually…

“I guess we're going to do it the hard way.”

“Stay in the car” Jihyo commands

“What?! and be like canned meat for these a-holes! Hell no! we're gonna go fight…”

The figures starts falling and surrounding their car and the four girls watch helplessly as their trap inside their vehicle.

“Ok, I think you’re right, Ji. Let’s just stay here and get ready for our deaths.”

Soon, someone rips the car door open and the girls got dragged out of the car.

“Good thing I have insurance for that” Jihyo looks…

“SAVE THE MAKNAE!!!!”

Dahyun pushes Tzuyu out of the car…

“RUN!”

“B- but.” Tzuyu looks in hesitation…

“RUN… WHILE WE DISTRACT THEM!” Jeongyeon screams back…

Tzuyu hesitated but starts running out of the alley.

“After her…” Jennie commands one of the girls and starts chasing Tzuyu.

Jennie then grabs Jeongyeon by the neck.

“Wow Jennie… you got stronger… have you been working out?” Jeongyeon jokes through her bloody lip and swollen eye. Jennie scoffs before shutting Jeongyeon up with her fist.

*

Tzuyu could feel the shadows gaining at her. But the sounds of someone else's footsteps faster than most disturbed Tzuyu. At the sound of deathly shrieks and bodies falling, Tzuyu couldn’t help but turned around. Someone grabs her and drags her to the alley, but before she could shriek, a hand in muffled her.

“Shhhhh”

Tzuyu looks up and sees Chaeyoung calming her down.

“Son Chaeyoung?”

Chaeyoung protectively steps in front of Tzuyu as one of Mina's minions is staring at them in delight.

“Take my car… I’ll take care of this.” Chaeyoung motions to Tzuyu.

The girl’s lip curve into a devious grin at the thought of being the first to catch Son Chaeyoung, her boss would be so proud.

“Chaeyoung? oooohhhh… I wonder what the boss is going to give me for catching you...”

The girl claps gleefully. But before she could celebrate, Chaeyoung pinned her to the wall, her hand wringed around the poor girl’s neck. The once happy girl was now reduced to horror as she could feel Chaeyoung’s eyes on her.

“P-please… Chaeyoung… please…” The once happy girl was now trembling in fear. “I didn’t want to do this but Mina-shi… she wants you, she wants you dead.”


“Well… tell her to get me herself instead of sending cowards like you.” Chaeyoung the nice vampire that she is, ended the girl’s misery quick and killed the girl right then and there. “On second thought, I’ll just tell her myself.”

The girl lifelessly fell to the ground.
 

***

Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Dahyun starts backing off to each other. Their situation was getting hopeless, Mina’s clan was always known to be the strongest and to add to the fact that the nomads have combined forces with them make them impossible to even survive.

“Oh, I guess this is it, dude?”

“Nice knowing you”

“Ok, my turn”

Everyone turns to the sound of the husky voice. And there she was stepping out of the shadows, right into the light for everyone to see, the cause of all this chaos. Son Chaeyoung.

“Hey! What took you so long?”, Jeongyeon screams at Chaeyoung…

“Sorry… traffic…”

Jennie realizing that she has no need for the tall girl quickly drops Jeongyeon to the ground, then walks over to Chaeyoung.

“Took you long enough...”

Jennie smiles slyly, Chaeyoung was still as stunning as ever, it’s no wonder that after 16 years Mina was still desperate to have the girl. Chaeyoung points a finger at Jennie, then with a devious smile, motioned Mina’s right hand woman closer.

“Come and get me.”

And before Jennie could react, Chaeyoung already flew up to the roof…

“THAT FREAK!NG B!TCH”

And the chase is on…

“All of you take them! I’ll handle her myself!”

The three girls gives each other the look and punches the still stunned enemies who still look dazed on what had just happened. They immediately woke up when a red car screech in the alley and saw their enemies jump in…

“Buh- bye” Dahyun blows a kiss before they drove off.

And Mina’s clan couldn’t do anything but look at the car speed away…

“We are so dead” Jisoo said

“Aren’t we already dead?” Lisa asks confusedly…

*


Jennie was swift enough to have caught on with Chaeyoung and ends up pummeling both of them in the rooftop. Both skids on the ground because of the force of the impact. Chaeyoung’s back landed on the wall but she was able to kick Jennie in the guts off the building. Chaeyoung jumps down the building and met Jennie’s face with a punch, both girls try to evade and attack each other. The car alarm starts blaring when the two crashes into its roof.

“We’ll finish this later”

Chaeyoung says before snapping her finger, and Jennie was left stunned when she was left by herself as if there was no sign of the raven haired beauty.

 


*


Mina runs her finger around the brim of her wine glass as she waited in her sprawling mansion for her girls. Her clan scouring the city for Chaeyoung again…

“Hmmmp…”

Mina scoffs to herself, it’s been 16 years and the hunt is still on. She tortured and created those mindless girls to become part of her strong clan. And she finds it so pathetic how they couldn’t even catch one girl. That’s why she lured those barbaric nomads to her side, thinking that maybe she could finally capture Chaeyoung with the use of manpower.


“Why are you making it so difficult my love? Don’t you want us to be together?”

If she had Chaeyoung with her, her afterlife would go on smoothly. But what worse is that, Chaeyoung chose to protect humans rather than be with her. While Mina aches for them to be together again, Chaeyoung chose to disappear from her.

Mina angrily flings her wine glass across the room, shattering the expensive crystal in pieces.

*********FLASHBACK***********

“Mina, we're leaving sweetheart.”

“Uh…huh”

Mina is too engrossed with her book that she didn't even think of an intelligible response to her mother. Unlike her parents who are a staple in the social circle, she chooses to stay at home and spend her time reading. She has a life that most girls dream of, she’s stunning, born in a privileged political family, send to an exclusive international school and wooed by eligible bachelors.

Mina didn’t mind being left at home and actually preferred it that way. She never felt comfortable with the attention. Most of the time all these men do is brag about their accomplishments and try to buy her affections with things she could afford herself.

But there was something quite eerie about tonight. The airs feels colder and the stars aren’t too plenty but what’s strange is that she has this haunting feeling as if someone is watching her.

Then, out of the darkness she saw someone stepping out of the shadows. A girl about the same age as her, dark raven haired, white skin, and a beauty that she thought only existed in story books. That was how beautiful Chaeyoung is… Mina steps back in fear, unsure if the girl was there for a good reason. But the girl’s smile was enough to reassure her.

“Don’t go… here.”

She hands Mina a book before plopping lazily on the rocking chair.

“Come read this to me.”

The raven haired girl commands her. Mina stares at the book and leans across the railing, across from the girl.

“No… come here...”

She patted the spot next to her and those red lips playing a mischievous smile. Mina hesitated but next thing she knows, the girl pulled her over and she was right there sitting beside her.

“I’m Son Chaeyoung”

“Myoui Mina”

“So, tell me, Myoui Mina… why do you like books so much?

Mina raised her head to look at Chaeyoung. How on Earth would a stranger know that? “How would you know that?”

Chaeyoung pouts thoughtfully before grinning goofily. “I have magic powers”

And Mina didn’t know why in the few minutes that she knew the girl, she felt a certain kind of comfort with her. “Or you’re a stalker?”

“A stalker with magic powers” Chaeyoung smiles goofily making Mina laugh harder. “So, tell me, Mina… why do you like books?”

“Ummm… it takes me to this world… I tend to imagine a lot and...”

It takes a lot to make Son Chaeyoung shiver but one look at Mina’s blushing face and Chaeyoung was down on her knees.

“Books are my way to take me there” Mina continues…

“This is a good book.”

Chaeyoung smirks proudly, Mina skim through the pages then starts reading. When it got too silent, Mina turned and wondered if Chaeyoung fell asleep on her. And Mina didn’t know how long she was staring at the other girl, her skin looks like porcelain, the moon illuminate her dark hair, her long lashes and those red full lips. Mina didn’t even realize she stop reading until she yelp at the feel of the icy hand patting her hand.

“Keep reading” She commands

Mina smiled and followed. Mina couldn’t remember what the book was or what it was about. The only thing she remember was the girl sitting beside her… and that feeling… that feeling that have only gotten stronger.

Chaeyoung visited often after that… every week another book…

“Don’t you know how to read?” Mina asks as she closes the latest book that she red to Chaeyoung.

“I don’t like it if it doesn’t have pictures.”

“Keke… you want me to draw it?”

“I saw your paintings, I thought a 5 year old did it.”

Mina rolls her eyes. “So cocky, as if you could do any better.”

Chaeyoung gasps in mock horror. “You dare mock the amazing artistic talents of Son Chaeyoung?”


Mina gasps back in mocking fear “Oh no! please… don’t hurt me.”

“I’ll think about it.”

Chaeyoung steps closer and Mina’s eyes stares back on Chaeyoung’s dark brown eyes before darting into those red lips. But the serious moment quickly dissolved as Chaeyoung tickles Mina.

“Tell me I’m amazing!”

“You want me to lie?” Mina says between her laughter.

“Why you?!”

The laughter of the two girls have created a melodious atmosphere on that cold, starry night.

“Ok, ok.. I give up… you’re amazing.”

Chaeyoung smiles triumphantly and Mina wipes her tears away from laughing too much. But her whole body froze, as she felt Chaeyoung laying her head on her shoulders.

“I just like to hear your voice…”

Mina spun her head at Chaeyoung. The mischievous smile wasn't there anymore, instead it was replace by the look that only the two of them could understand.

“You don’t know the world where I belong to. It’s messed up and damaged but when I hear your voice or even just think of you. You made me feel like I’ll be alright, you take me to your world and there is nothing else I want to do but stay there. But it’s not just your voice, Mina… It’s you, I know how close we are physically but I always feel like it’s never enough… and when were apart, I start missing you. I can never have enough of you, I need to have you…”

Mina pulls away… uncertain of how to react to Chaeyoung’s words… She have heard every confession from every boy and some girls but none of them seem to have touch her as much as Chaeyoung’s…

“Then… I’m yours...”

Mina says softly, she closes her eyes and Chaeyoung stares at those lips. Those lips that she’s been dreaming of kissing for a long time, She kisses them softly, hesitantly until she felt Mina kissing her back.

*

Mina’s POV

I came from a conservative, politician clan and I know what I was doing was enough to burn our whole family reputation to the ground. I step into the boundary that no one dares to accept, I’m a girl in love with another girl. Yet, I did not care, I know who I was suppose to be with and it’s not any of these men that my family wants me to marry.

Love is a force of nature, it does not see any boundaries or scared of any consequences. I was blindly following my heart and it led me to Chaeyoung. Almost every night there would be a party where my family is invited to go. And every night, she would come into my room. Her kisses and touches was addictive, we made passionate love almost every night. But all my happiness cease to an end, when I got married…

My parents knew that I didn’t love Bambam,  He came from one of the most elite political family in the country and for my parents that sums up their requirement for a son in law. Our marriage was more for a political gain than a personal one. The merger of our family was a news story for all the newspapers and television shows. Everyone watched our wedding yet i couldn’t even look at our wedding photos. I never knew I was capable of it but I have never felt so much hatred towards my family, towards Bambam.


The man I married was a useless b@stard who comes home drunk or sometimes doesn't even come home at all. I haven’t seen Chaeyoung for a couple of months. She must have hated me so much and every night I would lay there all alone, thinking about her. I constantly think of ending my life. I don’t feel like it was worth anything if I was to live without her.

But one night, I didn’t know if my mind was playing tricks on me but I saw her shadow on my balcony. I didn’t even want to check it and see, fearing the disappointment would do nothing but kill me. But there she was, standing at the foot of my bed, still beautiful as ever, my girl came back to me.

Before I could asks for her forgiveness, Chaeyoung had already trap me in an embrace, her tongue seeking mine as we let every part of our emotion take over us. She pulls away as were both breathless and says…

“I’m sorry to just disappear on you like that”

“You have nothing to be sorry about… It was my fault. I should be the one who’s sorry. I should have come with you.”

Chaeyoung opens her eyes and I swear I saw fear in it. “Don’t ever say that…”

“Why?”

“I don’t want you to be part of the world that I live in.”

I wanted to ask her why but I don’t feel like I needed to know. I was already contented with having her beside me. We laid there in silence, we didn’t need any words… having her was enough. But I felt like she needed to know something…

“ I’m pregnant.”

I was expecting the worse. I was expecting that she would leave me again but, instead she smiled so softly that I felt I was falling more in love with her.

“I know…”

She pulls my shirt up and kisses my stomach that’s already starting to reveal a little baby bump.

“I know it’s that b@stard's but don’t worry, I’ll raise her with you. She’s going to be our baby.” Chaeyoung says softly while laying her head on my stomach.

“Our baby… I like the sound of that”

I feel my eyelids drooping, my hand running in her hair starting to slow down. But after quite some time I was happy.


************** end of flashback********************

“Mina...”

I almost bite Jennie’s head off as she interrupted my thoughts. I look over the sad, sorry bunch with their heads down… bullsh!t… I should have known.

“Where is she?”

Jennie and the girls look at each other.

“She got away. But we brought you food.”

They pushed a sorry looking girl bawling her heart out, begging me to keep her alive… how pathetic…

“Chop her head off and send it to them.”

You ask for this Chaeyoung… I hear an ear piercing scream as I walked out of that room…

*

“Ow”

Jihyo slaps off Sana’s hand.

“You’re such a big baby.”

Sana pulls back tries to put more crème on it, and the girls turn to watch Chaeyoung about to step out of the house.

“HEY! Where do you think you’re going?”

“Out” Chaeyoung says casually...

“Oh no you don’t! with the rate that Mina’s clan is attacking. I’m going to die a here!” Dahyun shouted in frustration.

“Not my problem that no one is attracted to you.” Chaeyoung walks out…

“Take that back!”

*

This has been the only thing that could calm Chaeyoung. The sight of the doe eyed angel dancing happily in her room. Chaeyoung sits down on the building across it watching her daughter.

“I wish you could see our daughter, Mina… she’s as beautiful as you.”

“She’s beautiful.”

Chaeyoung quickly turns and sees Momo lighting a cigarette beside her.

“How old is Sharon now?”

“16”

“Hmmm… every night for 16 years you just watch her…”

“It’s the closest thing I have to Mina and I’ll take it.”

“What do you think would happen if Mina knows that Sharon is still alive?”

“I… don’t know…”

Chaeyoung doesn’t even want to think of the possibility, Sharon was innocent and naïve. She doesn’t have any idea that her mom was a ruthless monster. And whatever she could do to keep them away, she’ll do it.

 

 

******** Flashback*******************

A baby is crying in the crib when someone picks her up, Chaeyoung lays the baby in her chest and softly hums to her.

“I know Sharon, I miss her too”

Every night, Chaeyoung would visit the extravagant nursery room and play with the beautiful baby. The baby would coo and giggle as if she knows that Chaeyoung was there.

Chaeyoung even watched Sharon take her first steps on those wobbly, chubby legs catching the chubby baby with kisses and hugs.

Every scratch that Sharon has as a child, Chaeyoung would know and she always seem to know how to pacify the girl.

Even when kids are being mean to her, Chaeyoung would know, she would always keep the young girl company. And just like her mother, Chaeyoung would lay down in bed as Sharon reads her a bedtime story and Chaeyoung would wait until the young girl falls asleep before stepping out of the room.

As Sharon grow older, Chaeyoung starts visiting her less and less. Sharon was starting to miss her but she never knew that Chaeyoung was there like she always was, watching her to make sure she was okay. Chaeyoung knows everything about her, her period, her first heartbreak, the first test she failed and all those simple memories that usually count in the end.

Chaeyoung would watch Sharon in her sleep. She would wait until morning when Sharon would go out and about in the world and Chaeyoung knows that she’s safe. Even Mina wasn’t stupid enough to attack in the middle of daylight.


************** end of flashback********************

Chaeyoung plops back to bed, her head is still filled with Mina. The guilt was always gnawing at her, the massacres, the rampant killings, all of Mina’s doings, it was because of her. Because she turned her into the monster she was now. But she was left with no choice 16 years ago, she couldn’t watch the love of her life die.


**************Flashback***************

Sharon was born 6 weeks early and is miraculously surviving. But Mina wasn’t. She had a difficult childbirth and developed an infection. And while Mina was hospitalized with tubes connected to her, Chaeyoung spend every second of the night with her and kept watch at day when her family was there.

Despite being so pale and her skin almost sticking to her bones, Mina was still as beautiful as Chaeyoung could remember. She kisses Mina’s forehead softly and lays her head beside her.

“Chaeng?”

“Baby?”

Chaeyoung raise her head up and sees Mina smiling beautifully at her.

“Make love to me please...”

“B-but I don’t want to hurt you.”

Mina shakes her head and what little strength she have, she used to pull Chaeyoung on top of her.

“I need you.”

And Mina should very well know that Chaeyoung needs her to, by the feel of her kiss, by the intensity of her touch. Chaeyoung would do everything to keep Mina with her.

Mina moans in pleasure at Chaeyoung’s every touch, Chaeyoung starts pressing kisses on Mina’s neck before whispering…

“I love you.”

*

Chaeyoung wished she could have stepped inside those room, pushed all those doctors and nurses because none of them could make the pain of Mina go away. Mina would scream in pain and would just pass out from the pain and the doctors would do nothing, nothing. Every time Mina cries and scream, a part of Chaeyoung dies because she knows, she knows perfectly that she was close to losing Mina.


So, that night as Chaeyoung watches Mina breathing hard, suffering to stay alive, it was enough for Chaeyoung to make her decision. She leans close and brushes the hair away from Mina’s neck. She kisses the soft skin on her neck before whispering.

“I love you...”

Mina’s eyes shot wide open with the pain as Chaeyoung sinks her teeth in Mina’s neck, her hand covering Mina’s mouth to muffle the screams.

*

Mina’s transformation was one of the worse that Chaeyoung ever witness. The delicate beauty quickly turned into a monster. Mina would try to hurt and even kill anyone who comes near her that Chaeyoung was left with no choice but to lock her up in a room.

The fear of each and everyone in her clan grew at Chaeyoung drags a helpless girl with her.

“Mina?”

“WHAT!!!!!”

It take Chaeyoung a whole lot of strength to look at the girl that she loves. She wasn’t Mina anymore, she was a monster.

“Here”

Chaeyoung moves the helpless girl’s hair out of her neck.

“W-what are you doing?”

The frantic girl asks but Chaeyoung just responded by cracking her neck. Mina smiles slyly and walks over to the girl, every ounze of blood out of the girl.

And Chaeyoung couldn’t do anything but watch helplessly as she sees the love of her life slowly turning into a monster.

“Ahhh…” Mina sighs satisfyingly, wiping the dripping blood of her lip. She quickly wraps herself in Chaeyoung’s arms and the two got tangled in making love again.

Chaeyoung looks at Mina falling asleep on her chest, her hair softly. Chaeyoung slowly pulls away, careful not to wake up the young girl then kisses her in her hair before stepping out of the room.

*

Chaeyoung was met with the angry scowls from her clan.

“You need to stop it” Jihyo says…

“Stop what?”

“What you’re doing! You are doing everything against what we believe in and for what Chaeng? For ?!”

“Don’t you ever talk about Mina like that?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! WATCH HER SUFFER?!” Chaeyoung clenches her fist before she could pummel the other girl on the face.

“You know it’ll pass Chaeng, you need to give it time. We all went through with it.” Sana says calmly, trying to appease the already tension filled room.

“If you love her like you claim you do, Chaeng.. You should have just let her die a human than let her live as a monster”

And Chaeyoung knows that every word, no matter how hurtful that came out of Jihyo’s mouth was true. And Chaeyoung was left with no choice but to run away.

*

Chaeyoung walks at the only good thing in her life, and sees their baby smiling adorably at her.

“You still awake?”

The baby cooed, excited to see her. Chaeyoung cradles baby Sharon in her arms, waiting until the baby have fallen asleep.

*

 

Chaeyoung walks back into the hall, bloody, lifeless bodies of her family. She looks up and sees Jihyo bloodied and angry.

“Some of us got lucky and escaped but what about them, Chaeng?!”

“Jihyo… I’m so sorry…”

“Don’t say sorry to me, I’m still alive say sorry to them”

And Chaeyoung falls on her knees, begging her deceased family for forgiveness.

“What have I done?”

Then, Chaeyoung realized something and she pushed herself up and quickly run out of there. She needs to save her daughter.

*

Mina smiles satisfyingly as she sees the tortured dead bodies of Bambam and the rest of her family lying in the pool of their own blood. She looks upstairs and knows that there is one more left… The most important one…

But she walks in the nursery room, met by a swift wind coming from the open balcony door and her daughter, the parasite that lived inside her was gone.


**************end of flashback********************

 

 


“How dare you underestimate me love?” Mina growls under her breath.

 

 

She have been sitting behind the tinted windows of her S600 black Mercedes benz. Watching as Sharon, who almost look just like her, living a normal happy life. Her daughter-their daughter was beautiful, but Mina hates how Sharon reminds her of her painful past. But what's worse is she hates how Chaeyoung spends her every waking hour watching her, protecting her. Chaeyoung only belongs to her and she is not going to share her with anyone, not even their own daughter.

Everyone in the campus turns as a slender doe eyed goddess stepped out of the luxury vehicle. Sharon looks up and feels the hair in the back standing, she knows this woman… yet she can’t put a place or name to her.

“You got a sister?”

Sharon wondered at the question but she realized something as the woman came close to her. They look almost identical.

“Sharon..”

“ummm… hi”

The woman smiles at her, she is like a Goddess up close but her smile, there was something cold about it to the point of being cruel.

“I don’t know if you know me, but I’m Mina.”

Sharon shivered at the sound of the name. That was the name of her mother but it can’t be. The woman right in front of her looks like she’s in her early 20’s, unless she had her when she was 6… there is no way this was her mother. But how come she still feel eerie around her?

“I’m a friend of Chaeyoung’s”

Sharon looks up at her, Chaeyoung that was the name of her Angel… the beautiful woman who would come to her room and she would read bedtime stories too… she may not know who this Mina is, but she knows Chaeyoung.

And Mina knows it’s the same name that could lure her daughter.

*


“What’s wrong?”

Chaeyoung looks at her family, quickly sensing the tense atmosphere. She look at everyone one of them, they’re all here, all safe, but why did they look so frightened?

“Mina took Sharon”

“NO! NO! NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!!”

*

Chaeyoung storms inside Mina’s haven. There sprawled in the living room, with a dead girl in their midst, Mina’s clan turned and smiled evilly as the miserable looking Chaeyoung walks in there.

“Too late...”

Jennie said and as much as Chaeyoung wanted to rip Jennie’s head off. She has something more important to deal with.

She storms into the bedroom and fell on her knees as she sees Sharon’s body lying lifelessly in bed, drowning in her own puddle of blood. Chaeyoung brushes the hair out of Sharon’s face, cradling her daughter in her arms.

“I told you Chaeyoung…”

Chaeyoung looks up to the sound of Mina’s voice and before Mina knows it, Chaeyoung had her hands wring around her neck.

“ YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER!!!!!”

“YOUR DAUGHTER??? SHE WAS NEVER YOURS, THAT PARASITE LIVED IN ME, SHE’S THE REASON I’M DEAD”

And just like that Chaeyoung’s arms fell to her side, pressing her forehead on Mina’s… her guilt multiplying at the second at the horrible torture she had put Mina in.

“This is all my fault... So please, don’t blame her…”

“STOP!!! STOP PROTECTING HER!!!” Mina’s tears fell out of anger, but mostly out of hurt. Why would Chaeyoung protect Sharon but not her?

And Chaeyoung wraps Mina in an embrace.

“I already lost you… Why would you take Sharon away from me too?”

“I’m here, Chaeng… I have always been here… I’m still Mina…”

“No you’re not… you’re nothing like her!”

“I’m still her! I’m still that same girl in that balcony who fell in love with you. I’m still the same girl who’s pleading you to love me…” Mina begs…

“When did I ever stop?”

And Mina answers Chaeyoung by crashing her lips into hers desperate to taste her addiction once again.

This is what Jennie feared the most to see Mina wrap in Chaeyoung’s embrace. Jennie spend her dead days protecting, bowing to Mina’s every whim. She would do everything just so she could fulfill the empty space that Chaeyoung left in Mina’s chest. Mina uses Jennie in every sense, and Jennie would comply even if it kills her that Mina screams Chaeyoung’s name everytime they make love.

But here she is, the woman she has worship, her Goddess, almost look human as she surrender herself to Chaeyoung. The two lost in a kiss and it killed Jennie that she could never be the one who could make Mina happy.

Mina’s eyes open when something splattered unto her. And no matter how powerful she is, that very second she has never felt so hopeless as she sees blood gushing out of Chaeyoung’s neck. Chaeyoung took a second before realizing what had happen to her, hearing Mina crying and seeing Mina desperately trying to stop the bleeding. But Chaeyoung just held on to Mina’s hand before she smiles in defeat.

She knows it’s too good to be true. She thought she was close to her happy ending but she thought wrong... she never deserved a happy ending. But she was with Mina now and as foolish as it sounds… she knows she is about to die happy…

And in Mina’s arms, Chaeyoung collapse, Mina’s tear stained cheek and kissing her in the lips. Their last kiss…

“I love you.”

Chaeyoung whispers in her last breath. Mina held Chaeyoung’s lifeless body in her arms. The pain of having the one she loves dead in her arms was enough to numb every emotion in her. She kisses Chaeyoung softly in the forehead while her dark hair. It wasn’t a dream after all, Chaeyoung finally left her.

She looks up and sees Jennie holding the dagger dripping with Chaeyoung’s blood. The dagger that took away the life of the only person she loved.

“I’ll be back, love.”

She whispers to Chaeyoung’s dead body as she walks over to Jennie. In one swift motion, Jennie is pinned to the wall, Mina holds the dagger to Jennie’s throat. But instead of fear, Mina could see the amusement in Jennie’s eyes.

“Do it… kill me. if I die, I’m glad it’s you who did it.”

And Jennie chuckles as she sees Mina’s eyes filled with anger. This was the Mina that Jennie worship, the woman whose heart doesn’t falter to anyone. not the helpless, pathetic girl weeping for her dead lover in her arms. Jennie closes her eyes, she was ready to die, and be killed by her Goddess.

Jennie could hear the blood dripping, but was surprise when she didn’t feel any pain. Did Mina became this weak that she couldn’t end her life?

Jennie opens her eyes and the horror in front of her was enough to freeze her. Mina’s lips curve deviously, her neck bleeding and the bloodied dagger fell on the ground with a clash as Mina lets it slip off her blood stained fingers.

“MINA!!!!!!” Jennie screams in horror, her teeth clenched as she watched her Goddess bleeding, crawling towards her dead lover.

Mina smiles before laying her lips on Chaeyoung’s. She lays her head on Chaeyoung’s chest before intertwining her fingers on Chaeyoung’s limp ones. And with her last breath, Mina whispers…

“I love you too.”

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SAD ENDING BUT THERE STILL 3 MORE CHAPS (FLASHBACK)

CHAERIANA GRANDE IS BACK :'(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvmrTLSI2Mg