Chapter 5

A Bad Boy, and Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, sorry if I just got to update the new chapter today, even though I was planning to update 3 story at once on Seungri's birthday.
But since i only had time now, so yeah ... that's how it is, haha.

I'll take a little break after this and then I'll do ALPHA & OMEGA.
Sorry if the chapter is not good, I always try to do my best.
I hope you like it, happy reading
 

 

 

 

Seungri was sitting and prop his head in his hands while reading his book in the canteen. Even though it looks like he is reading, Seungri's eyes are actually not focused on the book he is reading. His eyes were looking at the book, but not his mind, and he also seemed to sigh several times.

 

"Hey, Ri ...~" said someone then sat in front of Seungri, "uwaa ... again?" he asked, surprised Seungri when that person saw Seungri's panda eyes, which today look even worse than usual.

"Hh ... yes, Youngbae-hyung ...?" replied Seungri lazily as he closed the book.

"Hihi ... what's wrong with you?" Youngbae asked while stifling a laugh because he thought that today Seungri really looked like a panda, and instead of answering, Seungri just sighed.

"You okay?" asked someone from behind Seungri, patting Seungri's head lightly with a book.

“I'm not okay— Seunghyun-sunbae …” Seungri was a little surprised when he found out who was patting his head.

"Just Seunghyun-hyung, okay ..." said Seunghyun rubbing Seungri's head, "you look messed up, maknae ..." he added then sat down beside Youngbae.

“It can't be helped.” Seungri puffed out his cheeks in annoyance, “this is the first time I've met someone like that… and I have to handle him, come on,” he added even more annoyed.

"You're not like yourself, maknae ..." said Seunghyun casually, make Seungri turn his head to him with a question look, "Hmm, the maknae I know ... won't give up with just a small problem like this," said Seunghyun.

“Huft! It's better if I'm told to clean the entire school building than I have to be in a situation like this, "complained Seungri while holding his head in his hands and making the two hyungs laugh.

"What did he do to mess with you like this?" Youngbae asked, Seungri's hair.

 

Seungri also began to tell him everything he had experienced since Jiyong came and he had to keep an eye on him, until the incident at the school yesterday to his hyungs. Youngbae and Seunghyun looked surprised when they heard the story from Seungri. It turned out that their beloved dongsaeng was really going through a troublesome thing.

 

"Heol, he's so troublesome ..." said Seunghyun while nodding his head, "but Ri, as the number 2 model student in this school after me—"

"Precisely because I'm number 2 ... so I can't bear to be in a situation like this, hyung ..." Seungri bowed his head, "I'm not good at hiding my expression like you, and I also can't always act calm like nothing happened …”he added sulking.

“Aigoo, maknae …” Seunghyun said while Seungri's hair, “Ah, but about that kiss … I could guess that it would happen,” added Seunghyun, and it made Youngbae and Seungri turn simultaneously at him.

"hah? Wae? " Youngbae asked, looking confused by what Seunghyun said.

"Haha, that's so easy ...~" Seunghyun replied casually, "maybe you don't know me Youngbae, but I also went to the same school as you," said Seunghyun, successfully making Youngbae don't understand.

"Still don't get it?" Seunghyun's question made Youngbae shake his head, "what about, fatty boy?" asked Seunghyun, emphasizing the word ‘fatty boy’ a little.

"Fatty ... boy ...?" Youngbae frowned and then widened his eyes as if he realized something “wait— don't tell me…” Youngbae looked like he couldn't believe the reality he was currently experiencing.

"correct!! I … Kim Seunghyun, the fatty boy.” Said Seunghyun look so proud.

"Ehh!!?? Impossible!! But why!? Your name!? Your surname is Choi, right, hyung!?"

“Ahh, that's my mom's last name … I changed my name after my parents officially divorced,” said Seunghyun, smiling at the expressions of the two dongsaengs.

"But what I remember, hyung ... like that nickname, you know, fatty boy ..." said Youngbae hesitantly.

"ah, yes … of course, I changed my appearance and tried to become the number 1 student in school after I graduated."

"Wait a minute hyungdeul, I don't understand ..."

"Ahh ... Ri, if it's true that Seunghyun-hyung is really the fatty boy, that's a sign that Seunghyun-hyung and I went to the same school when we were in middle school," said Youngbae and got a nod from Seunghyun, "and at that time, Seunghyun-hyung's appearance was not like this, he was really fat to the point where he was called the fatty boy, ”Youngbae explained.

"Yes ... me, Youngbae, my cousin Chansung ... and that person named Jiyong ..." said Seunghyun and made Seungri nod his head in understanding, "you take it easy, maknae ... I'm sure he will fall into the hole he made himself,"

 

Seunghyun seemed to smile at Seungri after saying that and made Seungri tilt his head not understanding what Seunghyun said. Instead of explaining, Seunghyun chuckled while patting the top of Seungri's head.

 

"Don't think about it ... let's go home together, we'll take my car," said Seunghyun then while standing up Seungri made Seungri confused.

"Wa— wait ... why all of a sudden?"

"Of course work, right ... ~" replied Seunghyun, "you too, come on!" he added, patting Youngbae's .

"huh!? Why me!?"

"Don't complain, let's hurry ..." said Seunghyun while dragging Seungri and Youngbae.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Seunghyun-hyung, what is it ...?" Seungri asked surprised when he saw Seunghyun wearing a waiter uniform, currently they are in a special locker room for employees at a quite famous restaurant in Seoul.

"anyong— Tabi-hyung?!" Chansung's words were interrupted when he saw Seunghyun in the employee changing room and not only that, he also saw Youngbae and Seungri there, "Why here?"

"molla, don't ask me ... ask him, I myself don't know why I was dragged here and told to wear this waiter's clothes," Youngbae pointed at Seunghyun with his chin.

"Where is uncle?" Seunghyun asked Chansung ignoring Youngbae.

“Gaku-samchon are in his room, of course" replied Chansung, changing his clothes with his uniform.

"Ok, I'll be there."

"Cha— Chansung, that Seunghyun-hyung ...?" Seungri said hesitantly asking Chansung.

"Ahh, he's the grandson of this restaurant owner,"

 

Chansung patted Seungri's head with a smile and made Seungri roll his eyes lazily. It turned out that all this time Seungri didn't know anything. While waiting, Seungri changed his clothes into the waiters uniform that Seunghyun had given him. After waiting for a long time, Seungri saw Seunghyun finally coming back.

 

"How?" Chansung asked as if he knew what Seunghyun was talking about with his uncle.

"No problem ... My arrival and Youngbae were very helpful," said Seunghyun, tidying his clothes a little.

"Okay then everything is done, come on."

 

That day, Seunghyun deliberately invited Youngbae and Seungri to help out at the restaurant, because it happened that his grandfather's restaurant was short of employees. When they are busy serving customers, the restaurant entrance opens indicating a new customer has entered.

 

"Welcome," said one of the servants to a man with an angelic smile who came with a woman.

"Ah, thank you ... I've booked a place here on behalf of Daesung," said the man to the employee who served as a receptionist.

"Ah, wait a moment sir," the employee looks to look at the guest book. "Ah! Daesung-ssi and Maria-ssi? " asked the employee and got a nod from Daesung, "table number 2 ... please follow our waiter, he will take you to the table that has been provided," said the employee politely ordered one of the servants to the couple.

"Please, over here."

 

The waiter lowered his head and then escorted the couple to the table they had ordered. After they sat down, soon a waiter came to bring a menu, and Daesung and the woman looked like she was confused about choosing. Daesung asked Maria who sat in front of him to order what order, but it turned out that he would choose whatever Daesung chose. Finally Daesung ordered today's special menu from the restaurant for him and also Maria. The waiter who received his order then lowered his head and asked Daesung and Maria to wait and then left.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

"Seunghyun-ssi, can you deliver this order?"

"Aigoo, nuuna ... don't call me politely like that."

"Ah, arraseo ... please, okay."

"Okay." Seunghyun took the tray and then went off to deliver the order. "Sorry for the long wait, this is the order." Seunghyun smiled as he placed the customer's order on the table and then bowed his head to the customer.

"Choi Seung Hyun …?" Seunghyun raised his head when the customer said his name.

"Ah— Daesung-ssaem ...?"

 

Seunghyun looked in disbelief at what he saw at the moment, Daesung-ssaem, who was famous as a smiling angel and the killer teacher at his school, was having dinner together with a woman… who was very beautiful.

 

"You work here?" Daesung asked Seunghyun.

"Ah ... no, I'm only in the assignment tonight ... the owner happens to be short on employees because some of his employees can't come to work today," Seunghyun replied politely.

"Ah, I see ..." said Daesung drinking the wine.

"Alright, please enjoy the meal, excuse me."

 

Seunghyun lowered his head with a smile and then left. After he was behind the wall, Seunghyun took a little peek at where Daesung was from where he was standing now. He saw that his teacher seemed to be joking and seemed to tease because the beautiful woman was pouting her lips before finally they laughed together and then ate the food they ordered.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter