Chapter 4

A Bad Boy, and Love...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, we meet again :D
I want to say thank you for all you guys who are still waiting for this story, I realize that it's almost a year since I last update this story haha.
Actually, I still need time for recovery from this fandom ... but I'm trying to not neglect my story.
Thank you again for you who are still waiting untill this time m(_ _)m

Don't forget to always pray for Riri and the boys ... and happy reading :D
 

 

 

 

On a fairly calm day when the sun slowly came down from his throne, Seungri's house bell rang to break the calm when their small family was about to have dinner. And as a good brother, Ryosuke offered to open the door to whoever visited their house.

After Ryosuke went to the front to open the door, his eyes widened in amazement when he saw who came to visit. Ryosuke saw a handsome and beautiful looking man, with a slim body, fashionable clothes that looked expensive, and bright red hair was standing at their doorstep.

 

"Hey … you okay?" Asked that person to Ryosuke who had been silent while looking at him.

"Huh? ah …~ yes … hehe," said Ryosuke a little embarrassed scratching his cheeks that are not itchy, "uhm …~ who …?" he asked later.

"Uhm … I'm Riri's friend, is he at home?"

"Riri …?" Ask Ryosuke a little did not understand.

"Ah! I mean Seungri … Lee Seungri"

"Ohh …~" Ryosuke said understanding the person's words, "Are you hyung's friend?"

"Yes … he is at home, right?" Asked the man hesitated.

"Yes, please come in … and eat with us too," Ryosuke said while holding the man's wrist and leading him inside.

"Eat?" Asked the man while still following Ryosuke's steps into the house.

"Yes, because Hyung now are cooking for dinner," Ryosuke said, turning towards the man he was holding.

 

Ryosuke continued to guide the man until they entered the living room of their house and stopped in front of the dining table. Then Ryosuke asked the person to sit at the dining table while waiting for dinner to be finished.

The man sat at the dining table chair according to Ryosuke's instructions and was followed by Ryosuke who sat in front of him. From his seat, that person could see someone wearing a gray apron standing in the kitchen. His slightly bent head and short hair showed his white neck and his posture that looked so good from behind.

 

"Who is it, Ryochan?" Asked Seungri still cookling and not looking at Ryosuke.

"Your friend, hyung"

 

Ryosuke answered his question briefly, making Seungri frown in surprise because he did not remember inviting anyone to come to his house tonight. And how shocked was Seungri when he looked back and found Jiyong already sitting sweetly at the dining table with his elbows on the table and palms against his cheeks.

 

"Ji— Jiyong!?"

"Hi, Ri …~" Jiyong greeted in a slightly singing tone.

"Huh? why …?” Asked Seungri who was very surprised right now as he tilted his head slightly.

"Just visiting and incidentally I have not eaten hehe …" said Jiyong smiling showing his gums.

"Hm? Who?" Asked Daiki who was going down the stairs when he saw a stranger that sat at their dining table.

"Ah … hello, I'm Jiyong … Seungri's friend"

 

Jiyong smiled at Daiki, making Daiki turn to look at Seungri who was also looking at him right now. They exchanged glances and wondered. Finally Seungri only shrugged his shoulders a little and then decided to continue cooking. Meanwhile Daiki decided to walk and then sat next to Ryosuke who was busy playing with Seungri's phone.

 

"I just saw you, Jiyong-hyung, are you new here?" Asked Daiki to make small talk after he sat down.

"Ah, yeah … I just transfered," said Jiyong, looking away from Seungri and looking at Daiki.

"Ohh …~ I see, I'm Daiki … and this one is Ryosuke, we're both Seungri-hyung’s little brothers," clearly Daiki smiled at Jiyong.

"Hm …~ Seungri has cute brothers," said Jiyong smiling back make Seungri’s brother giggling softly, “But you don't look alike, huh?" Ask Jiyong a little surprised.

"Oh … that's because hyung and us have a different moms … right hyung," said Daiki to Seungri, who is currently putting food on the dining table.

"Yes …" Seungri answered then sat down.

"What does that mean?" Ask Jiyong once again, he didn't understand.

"We chat while eating, okay …" said Seungri while fetching food for his younger siblings, "You too, Jiyong … you said you have not eaten …" said Seungri glanced at Jiyong.

"Can I?" Asked Jiyong and was greeted with a nod by Seungri.

 

Then Jiyong took a meal for himself and started eating it. Jiyong's eyes widen at the taste of Seungri's cooking. Seungri's cooking is really good. Jiyong didn't think that Seungri could cook this deliciously. And without hesitation, Jiyong told Seungri that the food was delicious and he liked it.

 

"Ri, if your cooking is this good, I feel sorry for your wife later …" Jiyong smirked to Seungri, making Seungri raise his eyebrows.

"Yes, because compared to husband, hyung is more suitable to be a housewife … right, Ryosuke …" said Daiki to Ryosuke who nodded his head while turning and smiling at Seungri.

 

And immediately two slaps landed on top of Daiki and Ryosuke’s head made them hold their heads in pain.

 

"What are you talking about … hurry up and finish the food …" Seungri said flatly.

"Haha … don't be like that Ri …~ what they say is true," Jiyong said and made Seungri also slap Jiyong's head.

"Y— you too!!  what are you talking about!? Eat it quickly before the food gets cold!"

 

Seungri turned his face that turned red while continuing to eat his food and did not dare look at Jiyong. Daiki and Ryosuke, who accidentally saw it, only exchanged glances at his older brother's behavior which they said was unusual.

 

"Oh yeah, you said different mother, what that’s mean …?" Ask Jiyong curious about what Daiki said earlier.

"Oh … that, we were born after Hyung's Dad married our mom …" explained Daiki and then put a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"So … when dad married to mom, dad already had hyung as his son … like that … our mom are Japanese, therefore my name is Ryosuke and he is Daiki …" added Ryosuke made Daiki rubbed Ryosuke's hair in exasperation.

"Oh …~ that’s why your faces are very different from Seungri's"

"alright … no need to discuss it, you should quickly eat up," Seungri said.

"Yes …~" Jiyong said, Ryosuke, and Daiki together made Seungri just shook his head looking at their behavior.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

After washing the dishes and cleaning the dining table Seungri decided to watch the news briefly. When he was in the living room and was about to sit on the couch, it turns out Jiyong was already sitting sweetly while watching tv there and made Seungri wondered. Why is Jiyong still here and not home yet.

 

"Jiyong … aren't you home yet?" Asked Seungri to Jiyong who was busy watching TV while sitting on the small couch next to the main sofa.

"You want kicked me out …?" Jiyong asked turned to Seungri who was next to him/

"Ahh … no … that's not what I mean, it's just—"

"I'm here to do the assignment from Daesungie," said Jiyong then took his bag and lap it.

"Huh? Daesungie?" Asked Seungri, not understanding who he meant.

"Our smiling angel teacher …~" Jiyong said casually singing.

"Oh … Is there any assignment?" Asked Seungri this time while tilting his head because he didn't know anything about this.

"Yeah— ah! You were in the infirmary earlier …"

"Uhh, I see … well then let's just work in my room"

 

After that Seungri turned off the tv and then stood up to go to his room. Jiyong who saw that just carried his bag and followed Seungri behind him.

 

 

☆°・*:.。.☆ 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼 ☆.。.:*・°☆

 

 

When J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter