Party All Night

Who TF Are You Guys?

"Oh please can I party with you guys at the celebrites night club, dance floor?" Suzy begged.

"No you can't because we're not going there tonight, we're  having a party here, the guys from 2AM and BEAST are coming," Nickhun said.

"Can I join?" she asked.

"Yes you can," he replied.

 Nickhun, Junsu, and Wooyoung were the ones who was always nice to her.

"Remember you're Junho's sister," Chansung shouted, while setting up the party.

"Here, why don't you get ready," he pushed Suzy upstairs to her room, right then Jaebeom walked out and glared at her.

"You would actually ler her join?" he asked.

"Yeah, what's the problem?"

"Everything, that she's involved in."

"I don't know why you hate me so much, I never did anything, AND you should be lucky I didn't tell anyone what you did," Suzy stepped in for herself.

"See told you she knows who we are," Jaebeom said to Nickhun.

"What? That you guys are inviting celebrites while you guys are mafias, that's what I don't get," Suzy butted in.

 Jaebeom just shook his head and walked away.

"Come on, you're going to be the only girl so dress nice," Nickhun winked at her, pushed her in her room and closed the door.

 For an hour Suzy showered, curled her hair, did her make-up and wore http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-ruffle-satin-party-dress-lilac-and-gold-one-size/info.html/pid.1025036319

 Her heels clicked away http://www.yesstyle.com/en/ringnor-bow-accent-pumps-black-39/info.html/pid.1030355555 on the marble floor so when she came downstairs the guys stopped watching TV and looked at her. 

"You look- ," Wooyoung couldn't say it out.

*DING DONG* They all looked at the door then back at Suzy.

"Beautiful," finished Nickhun.

 Jaebeom rolled his eyes and went to open the door.

 Therer was a lot of commtion of the boys coming in. Suzy rushed over to Wooyoung and asked him, "Why does Jaebeom hate me so much, I've never done anything to him."

"He's a jerk like that don't worry about him."

"AYEEE, YAH! Taecyeon you didn't tell me there was a lady here," Jiwoon said.

" She's Junho's sister," Suzy turned around to look at them.

 Time seem like it froze, all eyes were on her like as if she was a goddess.

"Whoa, you're beautiful," Yoseob blirted out.

 Soon all the guys were surrounding her, asking her questions or dancing with her. (Hands-Up 2OM in the background)

 At 3 in the morning the party was still going on, Chansung and Junsu were knocked out.

 Junho walked up to Suzy and grabbed her arm dragging her upstairs.

"YAH, we're still not done talking to her," Jiwoon yelled.

"I don't care, my sister needs he beauty rest now."

 Once in her room she said, "What's up with you!? I can talk to whom I want, it's not,ike I'm your real sister, geez," she crossed her legsand arms and rolled her eyes.

"And oh yeah are you healous or what because from now on we're only siblings," she added.

"You talk to much just go to sleep," he closed the door behind him.

 Suzy showered and layed down on her bed she was quite tired but she decided to go downstairs to see how the party was going.

 Literally everyone was knocked out but the music was still going on.

'Mmm, yum all these guys are so hot, I'm going to sleep with one of them," she though. She went back upstairs, got a blanket down and scanned the room to see who to sleep with.

'I never talk to Taecyeon so I'm going to sleep with him tonight," she said to herself. 

 Suzy went to the couch and layed next to Taecyeon, she got comfortable then fell asleep.