Deal

Who TF Are You Guys?

 Once at their house they told Suzy to sit on one of the couches. 

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&gbv=2&biw=1680&bih=949&tbm=isch&tbnid=_R0rAp5gw3eKCM:&imgrefurl=http://www.luxist.com/tag/luxuryrealestate/page/4/&docid=GtdtppnfN2jYxM&imgurl=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.luxist.com/media/2008/07/a8444haroldway-13.jpg&w=450&h=301&ei=n9U5T9e_PKrciQLc26GTDA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=209&sig=109111808068881919078&page=1&tbnh=138&tbnw=209&start=0&ndsp=39&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=69&ty=40

"What are we going to do with her? She'll tell the press what we did," Junsu asked.

"I don't know yet, stupid Jae," Wooyoung said.

"Aye are you lying that you don't know us?" Chansung asked Suzy.

"No, why would I for all I care about is that you guys are mafias," she replied in a calm voice.

"How do you not know who we are!?" Junho said.

"Cause I don't! What's the big deal, so when are you going to let me go?"

"No," Taecyeon said, "First we have to make a deal."

"Fine, what is it?" Szuy was messing with her hair to see if there were any split-ends.

 They whispered to each other. Suddenly Jaebeom woke up and said, "AYYEEE y, how you doing?!" and knocked back out. Suzy rolled her eyes.

"ok, here's the deal, we know you're a fan of us so you can stick around as Junho's sister but you can't tell anyone what Jae did," Taecyeon siad.

"Uhm, since when was I a fan of yous?! I don't even know who you guys are, hahaha also I don't like mafias!"

"That's bullcrap, you do know who we are!" Junho yelled.

"Uh, no I don't," Suzy gave them an additude.

"I don't think she's lying," Wooyoung said.

"Yeah me too," Junsu added.

"Fine, but we have to hold her as Junho's sister," Taecyeon said.

"Ok." They all said.

"Aye, from now on you're Junho's sister, whoever asks just say that, you'll have to live with us and follow us, we'll make sure you have a good life," Chansung said.

"Really?" Suzy smiled. "Who's Junho?"

"Uhh," Junho raised his arm.

"Sweet! What about my family?" she asked.

"You have to forget them, they're no longer yours," Junsu said, "We are."

"What about all my stuff?"

"Forget it, we'll buy you new ones," Taecyeon said.

"Ok, I take this deal," she smiled sheeply.

"Deal." the rest said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More soon, depending if I have time without hw to worry about (: Enjoy!