Part One

Euphoria

"Joonri! Hey, Joonri!"

It was a Sunday morning and here I am waking up so early because my friend suddenly barged into my home out of nowhere. How did she even get in? Tch.

 

"Joooonriiiiiii!!! You lazy kiddo! Get up because we have things to do!"

"Whut iz it? It is freaking Sunday!"

"Yes, it is Sunday. And don't you know what is it about today?"

"No."

"Jungkook is in the town! Dude, he's coming right now to his hometown because they're having a break! Man, it's Jungkook! Come on!"

"Huh?" I gave her a confused look, maybe because I'm still half-asleep and wasn't really listening. "Jungkook?"

"Yes! Jeon Jungkook! Your one and only friend during your elementary days. I mean, it's the other way around, is it? Ah whatever. It's Jeon Jungkook of BTS now."

"So what do we do?"

"Well, go and greet him. Welcome him back, throw a party, or whatever."

"....."

"Tch." is all what I said and went back to sleeping, covering myself with my blanket. "Go away!"

"Yah! What is wrong with you, sleepyhead? Ugh!"

"I don't wanna see him. We're not friends anymore."

"Gosh, Joonri! Stop saying that. He'll remember you."

"No."

"Oh gosh! Fine, I'll go by myself."

---

2 days later...

 

"Man, why are people in chaos? Hey, hey, kid. What's up? Why you guys are running?"

 

"An artist is visiting today at the open field."

 

Haemi gave me a look.

 

"Who?"

 

"Someone named Jungkook."

 

Then she gasped.

 

"Oh my gosh! Let's go!"

 

She dragged me there and as soon as we came, there are a lot of people already gathered in front of a quite large stage.

 

"We are so late! Why didn't I know about this? Ugh!" Haemi hissed and then swam through the sea of people, most especially teenage girls, to get a better spot if not in front of the stage. I just followed her and after minutes of struggling, we're almost in front but we stopped when girls started screaming and jumping and when we looked up the stage, he finally came out.

 

"Hello, everyone!" He shouted and then everybody roared.

 

"OMG! OMG! OMG!"

 

Haemi took out her phone and started recording videos as well as taking pictures, the usual fan does. While I was just staring at him from the crowd of girls.

 

Wow! Look how he's changed now. Such beautiful smile, eyes, broad shoulders and body. So many things have changed about him. I can't even see that little scaredy boy back then. All I can see now is a man, a perfect man, full of passion. He has grown so much. Nice to meet you again, Kook.

 

I just smiled as he was speaking. But then he started singing and the crowd started roaring again, some are even jumping and it's really getting suffocating around me. Some were already pushing me aside and when I looked at Haemi, she's already far from me. I tried calling her but she's enjoying much and so with everyone. Later that time, I was thrown out of the crowd, near beside the stage. I sighed and breathed deeply. Maybe I should just wait for Haemi somewhere out there far from here.

 

I shrugged and started walking away. But then as I looked up, I saw two guys walking in my direction. My eyes widened as one of them meet my eyes.

 

"Eh? She looks familiar." I heard him talking as they walked past me. Then I breathed out as soon as they got a little far from me.

 

But then I froze on my spot as I heard my name being called.

 

"Joonri? Kim Joonri? Right?" I heard him move closer.

 

"Wow! Look at you! I never thought I'd see you here. Ah, you're beautiful in person, eh."

 

I turn around and bowed. "H-hello."

 

"Where are you going? Aren't you meeting with Jungkook?"

 

I looked at him. Man, he was so tall I had to slightly look up to see his eyes. Then I slowly shook my head.

 

"I... I have t-things to do."

 

"You sure?"

 

I smiled, then nodded.

 

"See you around."

_ _ _

 

"Oh mygosh! Oh mygosh! He is so beautiful! Dayum, look look at this! Augh! Look at those thighs, and eyes, and lips! Oh gosh, and, and you heard him sing! How beautiful his voice is!"

 

We were walking going home and I just laugh at what she was trying to say about what happened earlier.

 

"Man, where were you really? I thought you were still there watching. Tch!"

 

"Sorry. Had to do things."

 

"You could've seen him do that y dance! Ugh, you're so annoying!"

 

"I met RM."

 

Her eyes widened, as big like the saucers, together with forming an 'O' shape.

 

"You what?!!"

 

"I met RM, I said."

 

"That... wh... wait... how? Why? He knows you? Oh I mean... he knows your face? How is that? Did you talk to him? Or the other way around? How tall he is? Oh my gosh! Did you get his autograph? Or maybe a picture?"

 

"I didn't. None of the above."

 

"Then what?"

 

"Just said hi to each other."

 

She rolled her eyes, then went back on her phone.

 

A moment later...

 

"Hey, hey. Look at this." She showed me her phone and we stopped walking for a minute.

 

"What about it?"

 

"It looks like he was looking for something...or more like someone."

 

"Huh?"

 

/1% battery shutting down/

 

"Ugh, why now? Aish!"

 

"Tch."

 

"I should send you that later. It looks like he was trying to search for someone's face." She tried nudging me and I had to nudge her back.

 

"Oh, dude. It's not like that."

_ _ _ _ _