fb : tmi

《 PODCAST : A ROLEPLAY REVIEW SHOP 》:: OPEN & ACCEPTING REQUEST! ⇢ STATUS :: ↻ REVIEWING WITH NEW LAYOUTS ↺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
first impression  
i joined the roleplay during their early day, so the situation there probably very different now. i choosed to join simply because because i love gray's tmi, their layout is neat and when i read their rules it's simple and understandable. community   The process of getting accepted is quick, i applied and get reply few hours later. after i was introuced i got added by around 10 person, that 10 person also gave me a welcome wall. everyone is friendly, although there are always some members that doesn't care for the newcomers. either way i don't have dificulty talking and continuing conversation with the people there.  admins    when i was there, i think there's 3 admins; BM, Ian, and Yuna. All of them are friendly and welcoming towards the newcomer, But during that time The only admin i saw doing work is admin Yuna. I feel like Yuna is doing all the work, from announcing new comer and hosting the quiz. I saw BM is around to entertained the members, and Ian always updated saying how busy he is. I personally don't like this type of admin, i understand we can busy irl, but if you can't be dedicated with the admin job , it is wise to not taking that positions.  experiences & rates    I've heard there's few changes on the roleplay now, new admins and all, since i'm not there anymore i can't say much, either way i have a nice stay there, i hope the rp stay for along time.

rates: 4/5   tmi roleplay facebook  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter