fb: nani (requested)

《 PODCAST : A ROLEPLAY REVIEW SHOP 》:: OPEN & ACCEPTING REQUEST! ⇢ STATUS :: ↻ REVIEWING WITH NEW LAYOUTS ↺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
first impression   their about me makes me feels like i need to get myself ready to have plenty of clowns friends, i simply love it. their layouts is also nice and neat, you can find everything in first glance. their rules and guidelines is short but clear. and i also love the part where they put their wishlist in pictures it pleased the visual and a nice idea since most people spare those spaces for the admins or their featured members. (this was when they're using the black and red theme layout) community   i've said alot of things about what i love on my first impression right, and now i will said that i love the community. they all are very welcoming on the arrival post, they also make times to stop by your profile and greet on your wall. i don't know but for me their community feels like the happy place! as they said on their about me: we serves a memelicious place with bunch of clownery people.  admins    the accepting progress is quite slow but i will take it to consideration since they only have one admin that handles everything. or i think they only have one admin, there's a mod account too but so far i only saw admin joy did all the works. she's also a fun person to being with. i'm thankful that she manages the roleplay nicely! experiences & rates    being in this roleplay is like a healing experience, maybe after i felt like i got robbed by the previous experience of the unwelcoming place. this place feels like heaven, with many clowns.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter