Longings Anatomy -finish-

Longings Anatomy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina just walking down from her apartment to near convention store, it’s already night but Mina craving for something sweet. She passed the park near convention store and she sees a girl alone there, it’s strange to find a girl in park alone in the middle of night. It means Mina also strange because Mina try to approach that girl.

“Hi, what are you doing here alone in this time?” Ask Mina to that girl and Mina hear that girl is sobbing.

“Hey, don’t cry.” Say Mina again.

“Where do you live?” Now Mina start panicking.

“I live near here.” The girl say in the middle of her sob, and she look at Mina with her sparkle eyes.

“I can walk you there.” Mina says and start to walk her to her home. And Mina finds that girl live in orphanage.

After she enter the orphanage, a seven years old girl approach them. “Aigo Nayeon are you lost again? You can’t burden people like that.” Says that seven years old girl and Mina knows the cute bunny teeth named Nayeon.

“Nayeon say sorry and thank you to this unnie.” Says that seven years old girl while she stare at Mina.

“Thank you unnie, and sorry if I was a burden to you.” Says Nayeon and leave them.

“Sorry if Nayeon is a burden to you, she has autism so she sometimes lost her track.” Says that seven years old girl to Mina.

“Oh it’s fine, can I meet the head of this orphanage?” Ask Mina politely.

“Of course.” Says that girl to Mina and she walk Mina to the office of the orphanage.

After she enter the room, she meet an old lady who run the orphanage and she think all the child in the orphanage is her own child.

“Nayeon is a cheerful girl, but she has autism. Her IQ below average. Her family dumped her and she end up here.” Says the head of the orphanage.

“Oh. But why she is the only adult here?” Mina ask curiously.

“Nobody want to adopt her, so she left behind.” Answer the head of orphanage sadly.

“Can I adopt her?” Mina asked and she even not believe that she says such a thing.

“Of course you can, but firstly you must fill the form.” The head of orphanage says happily.

“Okay.”

*****

“So Nayeon meet your new family.” The head orphanage says to Nayeon who stay still in her room.

Without saying anything when Nayeon knows that she is being adopted she immediately hugging Mina in front of her.

After packed the things that Nayeon needs, they’re go straight to Mina’s apartment with Mina’s car. Not take a long time to arrive at Mina’s apartment, remember that her apartment near the orphanage that Nayeon use to live before.

Mina guide Nayeon to her room. “From today, your name will be Myoui Nayeon, arasseo?” says Mina with her soft voice to Nayeon, and Nayeon just nod her head.

“And my name is Myoui Mina, your unnie.”

*****

It’s still early but Mina has to wake up because she heard something from her kitchen, and she finds that Nayeon tries to find something to eat.

“Nayeon, are you hungry?” Ask Mina to Nayeon as soft as she can.

“Yes, but there’s nobody so Nayeon tries to find something.” Answer Nayeon with her innocent voice.

Yes, Mina live by herself. Mina also left by her parents because some issues. But Mina has a better live than Nayeon. So here Mina tries to help Nayeon.

“Okay I’ll make something.” Says Mina and start cooking. And Nayeon just sit there and staring at Mina.

“Why are you staring at me, Nayeon?”

“Ani, unnie just pretty.” And with Nayeon answer Mina blush madly. She sure that Nayeon be the death of her.

After eat their breakfast and take a bath, Mina get ready to her work. And after dressing she bid goodbye to Nayeon.

“Nayeon, unnie will come back at 6 p.m., if you hungry there are foods in the refrigerator.” Mina says to Nayeon while she patting Nayeon’s head.

“Okay, I will wait for you unnie.”

*****

No matter Mina tries to use her mind to think that Nayeon just will be her little sister that she has to take care, she become crazier time to time. Love’s craziness. She can’t avoid that Nayeon is her fairy tale book, the never finish story. Never ending addict. Mina thinks that Nayeon is fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter