You Are Not A Burden (Part 1)

Strong Moonbin and Gentle Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunwoo bit his lower lip and looked down on the dancing floor as he flinched when an angry scream was heard behind him. He tried his best not to cry and gulped in silence. Right now he needs to stay a while after their dancing practice to sharpen his dance. His schedule was packed with shooting and practice, and the company had to lessen his rest and free time to add a personal practice for him. His body ached, his body tired, his head throbbed, he is hungry. But he was told that he needed to lost some weight, when he already had and reached the target a few months ago. 

"Eunwoo-ah! How many times already?! Listen to the beat as you move!" the choreographer said in anger. Eunwoo bowed and apologized, for how many times he forgot. He didn't dare to look at the choreographer, eventhough this is not his first time being yelled at.

"This is why people said you only have your face. But you need to remember, because of your face, people are looking at you more. Do you understand? I told you before, don't bring your group down because you did not improve your lack," the choreographer sighed and sat on the bench. He looked at Eunwoo whose still staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry," Eunwoo said timidly.

"Fine. Whatever. Let's start again," he said, the song again. Praying for his gratefulness, Eunwoo closed his eyes when the door opened, revealing one of their manager.

"Yah! It's over already. The boy has his next schedule," the manager said and turned off the speaker. The choreographer looked at his watch and realized that he was supposed to stop an hour ago. He frowned at Eunwoo whose kept silent.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked as he packed his stuff. The manager raised his eyebrows and huffed in upset.

"You are angry, he's scared! How can he told you that?! Aisshh... Eunwoo, pack your stuff. Go get your shower and I'll wait in the car. Don't take too long, 15 minutes only, okay?" he said. Eunwoo nodded and bowed to the choreographer as he walked out from the room.

"See you tomorrow, Eunwoo ah. I need your improvement, you understand?" 

Eunwoo sighed and walked to thecloset, and he realized his body is sore. It was almost painful to walk, but he had no choice. 

"Dongmin ah...don't take Astro down...you need to work harder," he whispered to himself. He sighed again and left the room in gloomy.

 

 

(Shooting Set)

Eunwoo watched the discussion between the manager and the director. The director wanted him to do more line and the dialogues was added. But it would meant that he will be late for the group vocal practice tonight. He was anxious behind his calmness. He wished the manager would disagree.

"Eunwoo ah,"

"Hyung, how is it?" he asked, almost eager like a child.

"Just do it,"

"Huh?"

"Do it. It would be good. Your screen time will be a lot too. And you will get another offer,"

"Hyung, you do know that we are going to have our first concert soon, right? Tonight we are going to arrange to songs list and performance, and Jinjin hyung arranged extra vocal practice for that, remember?" Eunwoo said carefully. Truth is, he was too tired.

"Eunwoo ah, it can be done. Listen, you will never get this kind of chance anymore. You are handsome, so use it for your acting. Through this, you can improve your acting. CEO also told you that, remember?"

"But I'm also a singer..."

"I know that. But you are also the face of the group! Use it wisely. People will know Astro more because of you. So I said, do it. Don't worry about the schedule. As soon as you finished your scene today, I will sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter