Oxygen

Strong Moonbin and Gentle Eunwoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert was successful and nothing bad happened throughout the event. Or so they thought. After the encore, they skipped back towards the backstage and high-fived the staffs. Everything was good, everything was fine. Jinjin made sure to check s one by one, starting from the maknae.

"Sanha, okay?" he asked the maknae whose gulping down three bottles of water. He even snatched one from MJ whose about to drink it.

"I'm good! When can we eat?" he asked happily.

"Rest first. Rocky! Rocky! Where are you? Yahh! Minhyuk ah! Where is this kid?" he looked around and found the said boy jumping around, and dancing.

"Stop calling my name!" he sang. Jinjin facepalmed himself seeing the childish maknae line.

"Seems like you are still good,"

"Of course I am! Stop disturb me! I am so happy right now.. Hyung, when can we eat?!"

"After this. Binnie? Are you good?" he asked the latter who had changed to a cleaner shirt. He looked fresh as he had his shower first.

"I'm good. Thanks hyung. How about you?" Moonbin asked as he packed his things into his bag. He just couldn't wait to go back and sleep as long as he can.

"You are the first one to ask me! I feel touched," Jinjin pretended to cry, causing them to laugh.

"It's good, isn't it? I'm nice, right?" Moonbin teased the leader happily. Jinjin played along and laughed along.

"Jinjin, something is wrong with Eunwoo," one of the stylist ran towards him, causing everyone to stop their activity. Jinjin looked around and just realized no Eunwoo in the waiting room.

"Noona, where is he?" MJ asked in worry.

"At the hallway," and so they rushed to the hallway. They saw the tall pretty boy was on the floor, leaning against the wall as his chest moved in a rapid movement.

"Eunwoo? What's wrong?" Moonbin asked. He rushed towards Eunwoo and knelt next to the latter. Eunwoo is wheezing and panted heavily. His skin turned pale, and cold.

"Somebody! Call 911! Nobody come near! Stay away from him! " Moonbin yelled. He pulled Eunwoo onto his lap as he made the poor boy lean against his chest, while he loosened Eunwoo's shirt and belt. Hearing that, Sanha took out his phone and quickly dialed the number.

"Eunwoo? Eunwoo?" Moonbin Eunwoo's head carefully and wiped his tears. Eunwoo looked around and frowned in confusion. 

"Hurt," Eunwoo wheezed and gripped his shirt on this chest tightly. It feels hurt to breath. He couldn't breath and the feeling of suffocating is too much.

"Eunwoo, take a deep breath... Slowly... Breath slowly... Listen to me..." Moonbin whispered. He kept rubbing Eunwoo's chest. Eunwoo whimpered in pain as he panted heavily. Jinjin rushed next to them and gave the small oxygen cylinder to Moonbin, the one they used everytime after their concert, especially after the intense dance. Moonbin took it and placed it on Eunwoo's small face. It is not much, but it can help Eunwoo to get oxygen while waiting for the help. MJ and Rocky came with another oxygen cylinder in each of their hands, as a precautions. Eunwoo rested his head against Moonbin's shoulder since he felt warmth coming from his roommate. He was still sweating and looked confuse.

"Help is on the way," Sanha said in worry.

"Eunwoo ah, slowly...slowly...We'll take care of you..." Jinjin said, caressed Eunwoo's head like a big brother would do to their little brother. It scared them to see Eunwoo's chest heaving rapidly even when the emergency oxygen mask was placed on him.

 

It was not long until two paramedics came rushing towards them. One of them took out his first aid kit, and also an oxygen mask. While another one wrapped Eunwoo's arm with a portable blood pressure machine. 

"We're paramedic. We'll take care of him," they announced. Moonbin was about to put Eunwoo back onto the floor when Eunwoo gripped his shirt desperately. He threw his head back and one of his hand held Moonbin's hand tightly.

"Sir, it's okay. Just stay here, will you do it for us?" one of the paramedic said, while another one put on the real oxygen mask onto Eunwoo's face. Moonbin nodded and held Eunwoo's hand back. It's cold and trembling.

"It's okay, Eunwoo ah... It's okay... I'm here with you.. It's okay. Just breath.. Slowly..." Moonbin cooed seeing Eunwoo struggled in his arms.

"Blood pressure low. Oxygen low. we can't move him yet," one of the paramedic reported his colleague.

"How is his oxygen?" Moonbin asked in worry.

"Still low. Eunwoo shi, listen to me. Take a deep breath slowly, okay? We'll help you... Slowly..."

Tears rolled down the pretty face as his eyes almost closed. His chest was still in rapid movement. And from his wheezing, one can know that he is in pain.  Sanha bit his lower lip. Rocky was trembling in worry. As for MJ and Jinjin, they stayed as calm as they can. Although it is not easy when their little brother is struggling to inhale oxyge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter