Dinner

A New Beginning
Text HSW: Hello, this is Ha Sung Woon from yesterday, I was wondering when are you free for lunch? or dinner? DJH: Hello, Jihyun here, wednesday? Dinner sounds better than lunch. What do you think? :) HSW: Wednesday sounds good, I know this really good restaurant near XXX shall we meet there? DJH: Sure. 7? HSW: Alright, I will have the reservation now. See you. DJH: See you! *Wednesday* You have just returned back from a long shoot since last night. You reached home and immediately collapsed on your bed. You woke up... feel the bed for your phone... OMG it's already 5 but you haven't picked an outfit... You definitely need to redo my make up. You panicked for a solid 5 minute then finally decided to take a bathe. After bathing and redo-ing your make-up it's already 6. Usually you have no problem picking out an outfit but today was different, nothing seemed to be matching your mood, you turned around and saw all your dresses already tossed out of your closet. In the end, you decided to go with your trusty floral dress with some white heels. You hope that I'm not too casual or too formal. Lastly, you did some final touches on your hair, put on your perfume and you are ready to leave. (https://images.prod.meredith.com/product/21dff385dfecc6661e2b7b50a94821fa/1533555541213/l/one-sight-casual-floral-boho-midi-dress-off-shoulder-spaghetti-strap-knee-length-dress-for-vacation , your dress) You left your house and as if on command, the cab called arrived. "Are you Ms Do? Heading to XXX restaurant" "Yes" you said boarding the cab. Honestly, you have no idea why you were so nervous to meet him, it's just a thank you meal right? You keep thinking about the dinner that you didn't even notice that you were already here. You got off the cab and walked into the restaurant. "Ms, do you have a reservation?" "Oh yes, it is under Mr Ha Sung Woon" "Mr Ha is already here" she said while walking you in. "Jihyun! take a seat" he said excitedly "Sung Woon" she said in return. You both made your orders. "Thank you once again for helping me with my performance" we soon drifted off to chat about our hobbies and interest. "You know I used to travel a lot, like my parents jobs always moved locations so I also moved with them, at first I really hated it but now looking back it was probably a good thing, it's like you get to explore a different place every few years, your surrounding is always changing and that freshness just amazes me" you said, expressing your love to travel. "You know I always dreamt of travelling around the world. The culture never seems to bore me, even just going there for a tour just a day, it is always a good experience" You looked in his eyes and you could see sparks flying while he was talking. You see his inner child coming out and how he was not kidding about his passion for travelling. The food came and it got quiet for a bit. "By the way, your voice is really good, why did you decide to be an actor instead of a singer?" "mmm... I don't actually know, but I think it's just that I've been acting since I was young and although I love singing, I'm in a way stuck in the acting industry" "What do you mean?" "Like usually singers could slower transit to become and actor but this rarely happens the other way round" "Ahhhh, I see what you are saying, but you could still make it happen, slowly but surely" "Maybe, one day...." you said silently. We finished our meal, he called me a cab. We continued chatting while waiting for a confirmation. You felt that Sung Woon is actually a very mature person at heart and could see him being someone to listen to your troubles. Maybe, in the future you guys would become even closer friends. He walked you to your cab and waved you goodbye.