My Girlfriend Is A Princess

BTS' Girlfriends

22 September 2019

Author's Notes:

Hello! It took me a while to start on writing this series. Work has been keeping me busy and the muse is on and off and I really wanted to finish this series and so I hope I will have motivation after writing Jungkook's, Taehyung's & Yoongi's, lmao.

I've been watching BTS' videos everyday just to get to know them more and so far, I'm able to identify each of their unique personalites. Ahh. I love these boys and I'm excited to see them comeback. ❤

Anyways, enough talking. Let's start this series with Jeon Jungkook. I'm currently doing an rp with him and the plot is loved.

Setting of this series will be in college au, where all of them are college students. Please bare with my writing, there will be typos and wrong grammar, correct me if you have time. Lastly, I will do my best to finish this. ❤

30 September 2019

Sorry for taking a while to update this! Believe me, I tried. But there were so many distractions and anyway, here's Chapter 1!

I hope you all will like it though. I actually had fun writing this one because I'm full of Jungkook feels at the moment. He managed to steal the ultimate bias spot once again.

Anyway, I need to go because my shift is about to start. Please do subscribe, comment your thoughts and upvote this story! Thank you and I hope you all have a great week! ❤


Jungkook.

I let out a deep sigh. I'm obviously not enjoying it and yet I'm still here.

"Ya. Jungkookie. You're not touching your drink." Jin hyung called me out and I fought the urge to roll my eyes. I didn't want to disrespect him and so I took my glass of beer and sip on it.

It was a Friday night and as usual, they had dragged me to a bar to hang-out. For them, this is their way to unwind after a week of nothing but school stuff and soccer practice. But this isn't relaxing for me. I sighed again, completely ignoring the female sitting beside me. Wondering why? Well, she has been talking about how she gets her nails done, what is her favorite foundation, lipstick and etc. over and over again. It's getting real annoying, to be honest. "Excuse me." I said and stood up, I couldn't take it anymore. I need some fresh air.

Jennie.

I let out a deep sigh. I'm not supposed to be here, yet here I am.

I brought my hand to my temple and lightly massaged it, I shouldn't have had any drinks as it makes my head hurt. How did I ended up being here again? Right. Me and my groupmates were supposed to go to my house to study and work on a school project. Apparrently, Rose suggested for us to 'bond' for a bit and I still couldn't believe I let myself get dragged in here. Don't get me wrong. I also know how to party but these girls... They are a bit... Wild. "Loosen up, Pres!" Rose called me out with a big smile, she's probably drunk as she had her arms wrapped around a guy she just met an hour ago. I let out another inward sigh and brought my eyes to the other girls and sees them flirting with their 'partners' as well. I didn't have one with me because I've already turned them down. They are good-looking, yes. But definitely not my type.

"Girls... I need to go home. Can I expect you all to drop by my house tomorrow?" I asked them, trying to speak loud in order for them to hear me. But of course, all I got was a slight nod of their heads. Letting out another inward sigh, I gathered my stuff and stood up, careful not to trip as I walk, feeling a bit dizzy from the alcohol I've downed.

Jungkook.

Ah. Finally. I get to breathe again.

I sighed as I inhaled some fresh air, closing my eyes even. Should I go home? Yeah. I probably should. When I opened my eyes again, I saw her standing there in front of the bar's entrance. Wait- Is this a dream? Am I really seeing the 'School Princess' in a place and a time like this? Woah. I'm not even drunk yet I'm imagining things already. But hey, there's only one way to find out. I started walking towards her, eyes fixated only at her. I can't help myself from smiling, she looked like she doesn't belong in a place like this. She's well dressed in that navy blue dress and knee high black boots. So effortlessly chic, all the time. What is she even doing here? I saw her bringing her phone towards her ear, she's trying to call someone. Must be Taehyung hyung or... I shrugged that thought away, stopping from walking as I could feel a sudden shyness. Oh, c'mon, Jeon Jungkook! Man up! I looked away, feeling my heart beating fast. No. I don't think I can do it--- But why?? C'mon, now could be your only chance to talk to her! My mind screamed at me and I let my eyes glanced at her again, she seemed upset as she looks at her phone. I sighed deeply, inhaling once more and exhaling it in attempt to calm my beating heart. You can do this, Jungkook! You can do this! You're the Soccer Team Captain, damnit!

"President?" Really? Seriously?? President--- Can't you do better than that?!

Jennie.

I looked up upon hearing that term. I'm so used to it. I'm the Student Council President after all.

Oh- Wait. Who is he? Does he know me--- Wait. Of course. I'm certain I'm that popular in school. He looked familiar though. "Um... Sorry. What was your name again?" I asked, no offense meant. I guess I'm just not that good with names, especially with guy names. But yep, he does look so familiar. I'm pretty sure I've already seen him at school, though I can't exactly pinpoint where and when. Aish. I should really work on my social skills. I have to get to know a lot of people, it's one of my responsibilities after all.

"I'm- I'm a... I'm J-Jeon Jeon, Jeon Jungkook." I heard him say. Jeon Jungkook? Oh, right! The Soccer Team's Captain! "Oh, hi! Right. You're that... What was your title... Golden---"

Jungkook.

"Golden Maknae." I finished it for you. You seemed to be having a hard time remembering who I am.

It's ironic, to be honest. It's my first time seeing and talking to a fellow schoolgirl who doesn't fangirl all over me. You don't even know me. "Golden Maknae, right!" You said with a small grin. Are you... Drunk? I usually don't see you this cheerful and smiling goofily. You've always been prim and proper, strict, you look as if you can't be approached by low people like me without an appointment. Okay maybe I was exaggerating things. "Yep, that is me. What are you doing here, President?" I asked, slowly relaxing now all thanks to your 'friendly demeanor at the moment'.

I wasn't ready for this. Seeing you pout your lips and frown, I felt my cheeks getting hot. You look so freaking cute and beautiful at the same time. "My brother was supposed to pick me up but I can't reached his phone." You explained. That Taehyung. Always busy flirting with girls he forgot about his sister. Do I tell her he's inside the bar? "I don't know where he is." I lied, placing my hands inside my pockets. Even if I tell you, I doubt he'd leave this place soon.

Jennie.

Oof. What to do then? I'm stuck here.

I forgot to bring cash with me, I only have a credit card on hand. I can't really demand for our driver to come pick me up as he is with our parents and I didn't want them to find out that I am at a place like this. Ugh! This is getting so frustrating and upsetting. How could I let my guard down like this? I blinked, I realized I'm on the verge of crying. This just adds up to my frustrations. I can't believe all this. "Jungkook-ah." I looked at you again, unaware of the thoughts running inside your mind. I was busy thinking of my pride. I can't believe I have to do this. "Do you have some extra cash?" I feel like I want to cry. Never have I imagined myself doing this.

"I promise to return it to you by Monday!" I said, even raising my right hand as a promise. My parents are going to kill me if they found out about this.

Jungkook.

That was... Unexpected. Is this for real, the school princess is asking me to lend her cash?

She then explained to me the reason why she's asking for it. Ah. Of course. You're so wealthy you're not carrying cash but cards with you. I wanted to laugh, I'm at a place like this when I don't even have a cent with me. All thanks to Jin hyung though. He always pays for me. But anyway, can you stop with that pout? It makes me feel things I shouldn't. Sigh. "Listen. It's not that I don't think you won't pay me. You are fully capable of doing so but the thing is, I don't have money at all." You looked dumbfounded. What? Is it your first time meeting someone this broke? Are you always surrounded with people who can afford to buy new stuff everyday? I took out my wallet then, showing it to you. I suddenly felt embarrassed, I know I don't need to do this but I wanted you to believe me. You looked surprised and I fought the urge to laugh. You looked cute all the time, how is this possible?

Putting my worn out wallet in my back pocket, I know I can't just leave you here alone. No, never. I doubted you'd accept my offer, but I figured the answer will always be no unless I ask. "I have a bike though. I can drop you off your house." I said, not really hoping you'd say yes- okno, I'm hoping you'd say yes.

Jennie.

"Bike?" I mumbled, having second thoughts. Taehyung also has a motorbike of his own, but never have I tried riding on it - it feels like improper to do so.

But do I really have a choice now? I don't know how long I should wait for Taehyung to pick up his phone. My parents are at a charity ball and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be home soon so our family driver is unavailable for until what? 12 midnight? Ugh! This is getting frustrating! I just want to go home and rest. But I don't have cash and I'm actually scared of getting into a cab, who knows? What if I got myself a crazy driver? I unconsciously bit on my lower lip, trying to weight things but I can't really think clearly right now. Probably because I'm tipsy? Oh, Kim Jennie. What have you gotten yourself into.

"Is it safe to ride on your bike?" After what feels like forever, I finally asked, almost embracing your offer now.

Jungkook.

Now, that was unexpected. I can't believe to hear you having second thoughts about it. I was honestly thinking you'd say no right away.

"It's safe. I've been riding on it everyday and I've never been in an accident all throughout my years of using it." I tried to reassure you, though, there was a slight doubt in my voice. I really don't think you'd push through with my offer. You've always been a princess, everyone in the campus thinks of you as one. You always wear expensive, fashionable designer clothes. You are always dropped off and picked up by a black Mercedes. You speak with sense, always looking your best and even if you look a bit drunk right now, I still find you beautiful.

"Fine. Only if it's okay with you." What?! Did I just heard that right?! You are agreeing to ride on my bike?!

Jennie.

...Oh, wow. I didn't expected you were referring to a bike, in a literal way. I thought it's going to be a motorbike, not a bicycle.

I tried observing it closely, checking to see if the brakes are working. It's a bit worn out, but I guess it's still useable. I looked at you, asking you for the last time. "Are you sure it's okay for you to drop me off? I mean, my house is a bit far from here." It's the truth. But I don't even know the path towards my house, to be honest.

You replied with mounting on your bike. You smiled for the first time and I realized just now how good-looking you are. No wonder you have so many fans in school. You seemed to have the skills and definitely you got the visuals.

Jungkook.

Oh, princess. I am very sure. I'm not leaving you in this place alone and unguarded.

"Get on, princess." I casually called you in that nickname, finding myself smiling still, shaking my head lightly at your doubtness. It seems to me that you haven't seen me on the field yet. You wouldn't have doubted me if you did.

"Please don't call me that. I have a name. Jennie will do." You said, your face turning serious all of a sudden and man, you made my heart beat fast once again. This isn't possible. How can you still look good with whatever expression you wore on that cute, pretty and beautiful face? "That is noted, princess." I replied, letting out a chuckle, trying to calm my heart. I waited for you to sit down on the spot behind me, hoping you'd feel comfortable somehow. It'll be a long ride and it took all my strength to tell you this. "You can hug me." I gulped then, starting to pedal our way off this place.