š“½š“®š“¶š“¹š“½š“Ŗš“½š“²š“øš“· () , mewe, nonau. (2/20 applications until opening) Looking for a co-admin!

Description

Ā 

Ā 
Ā 
Ā 
admins
home page
rules
masterlist
updates
temptation
scroll down - you can apply anonymously.
guidelines
first and foremost, we want to give everyone a safe place to roleplay. please donā€™t letĀ anyone influence your judgement about other roleplayers. this means that you're not allowed to bring your dirtyy laundry or fights from other roleplays toĀ this one. everyone starts from a clean slate. people being ty doesn't give you an excuse to gang up and bully them, hold them accountable but be aware where the line is.
Ā 
our second most important rule is communication and being interactive. we're expecting our members to comment posts more than leave emojis. this rule is mandatory. we're very strict about this.Ā 
Ā 
ALWAYS USE YOUR CHARACTER'S SNS WHEN YOU COMMENT IN GROUPS OR leaVE COMMENTS ON STATUSES!Ā 
Ā 
We don't have ooc group.Ā 

due the nature of the roleplay Mun and museĀ MUSTĀ be (19) years of age or older to join.Ā NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.

absolutely no any kind of chasing (dom/face/anything). we want to remind everyone thatĀ Ā EVERYTHING DOESNā€™T REVOLVE AROUND even though this is a roleplay! please show effort to befriend people and have friendships too. you'll get bored if you are only after .Ā we accept all ualities, but regardless of your muses uality, they are required to talk toĀ everyone.Ā 
Ā 
Roleplay isnā€™t, and has never been, solely about romance. Weā€™ve implemented a (2) week dating ban so thereā€™d be no OTP or face-chasing going around. Interact with everyone, not just your museā€™s love interest! Moving couples are not allowed. Relationships, exclusive or not, are welcome. your character can get married and even pregnant, but it has to be agreed on by both parties.Ā 
Ā 
For now, weĀ ONLYĀ accept artists/personalities that are (or have been, e.g. ex-members) active in the Korean entertainment indstury. We doĀ NOTĀ allow athletes, instagram personalities, deceased idols or stars, as well as those who explicitly stated they do not wish to be roleplayed.
Ā 
ic drama is accepted, but dragging it out of character is not. we understand that feelings get involved easily, but this is roleplay, roleplay. weā€™re here to roleplay, not have ooc relationships.Ā 
Ā 
It should go without saying, butĀ DONā€™T MIX OOC AND IC. Oneā€™s actions IN CHARACTERĀ do not reflect their morals and values out of character. If an issue ever gets out of hand, we will be forced to remove you (or the person in question) from the roleplay. so please don't get messy.
Ā 
Let your museā€™s personality shine. Donā€™t post too much about their schedule. Remember, your account is theirĀ PRIVATEĀ profile,Ā NOTĀ a fan or news account.Ā 
Ā 
WHAT COMES TO OUR RATED GROUP - PLEASE POST PICTURES / GIFS WITH GOOD TASTE. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR CHARACTER'S GAPING B*TTHOLE. IF YOU ARE FROM KINKIER SIDE, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING TOO TRIGGERING GIFS, PICTURES OR TALKING ABOUT THEM IN CHATS - ESPECIALLY IF PEOPLE SHOW DISCOMFORT. (E.G BLOODPLAY, HEAVY ) password is your favorite quote.
Ā 
please know your character well enough to know who are label mates or even group mates. nothing is more embarrassing than introducing your character to your own label mate or to their best friend like they donā€™t know each other.
Ā 
Ā 
how to join

please fill our google FORMSĀ and comment the story with

"applied as character's name of group"

(e.g "applied as park chanyeol of exo")Ā Ā 

... IF YOU WANT TO STAY ANONYMOUS, PLEASE FILL THE SAME GOOGLE FORM AND SEND US A MESSAGE INSTEAD OF COMMENTING THE STORY. USE THE SAME FORM AS EXPLAINED ABOVE. WE'LL REPLY TO THE PM ONCE YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED.

you have (48) hours to create your account and add the admins.Ā 

IF YOU AREN'T ACTIVE FOR 3 DAYS AFTER JOINING, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE ROLEPLAY. WE WANT ACTIVE MEMBERS, NOT FACE-HOGGERS!

WRITE YOUR INTRODUCTION AFTER YOU ARRIVE. PLEASE PUT EFFORT INTO IT AND KEEP IT AT LEAST 150 CHARACTERS LONG. YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO DO THIS BEFORE YOU'LL BE REMOVED.

KEEP YOUR NAME ROMANIZED!Ā (e.g. Kim Taehyung) We willĀ NOTĀ accept nicknames or special characters.

Place a HEART (any color)Ā emoji in the High School section of your profile so we know youā€™re part of the roleplay.

You will be added to following (8) groups: bulletin, arrivals, secrets, removals, social, rated (not mandatory), plottingĀ  and threads.

Please keep your profile updated and make statuses as often as you can. Double posting (even triple!!) is much appreciated. Letā€™s keep the rp lively and lovely! (as long as it doesnā€™t turn into spamming.)

Ā 

opened on
...
type of roleplay
NONAU, , MEWE.
update
...
masterlist
RED VELVET
kang seulgi
TWICE
IM NAYEON
group 3
name. name. name. name. name. name.
group 4
name. name. name. name. name. name.
group 5
name. name. name. name. name. name.
group 6
name. name. name. name. name. name.
infobox
dark dirty secret. everyone has one, i bet you have a quite few of yourself.Ā There is one place in the city where people disappear off to as pleasure becomes the only thing they crave for, the need of domination or the need to be dominated by someone.Ā  do you like to hold the leash or would you like a nice collar around your neck?
Ā 
Thereā€™s no need to knock ā€“ Our doorā€™s always open.
search
ā˜Œ
featured