An Uneventful Morning

Who are you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is so calm and peaceful around him. So, he snuggled deeper in the comforts of his duvets to sleep more.

 

"It is so nice to have some warm and peaceful sleep once in a while". He thought happily to himself and began to doze off when suddenly there was a high pitch scream that pierce his half awake subsconscious.

 

He jolted awake in his sleep and an ungracefully landed himself hard on the floor.

 

Luckily, there was a carpet that cushion his ungraceful landfall. (But it still hurt terribly especially his ego. Luckily, no one saw it).

 

He was tangled in his own sheets and duvets when he fell down.

 

So, he struggled a little to free himself from the sheets. And when he untangled free himself.

 

He didn't noticed that he's still wearing his night robe in his haste to know what is going on. (Cause, if knew it, he will definitely be embarassed enough to stop and change his clothes before going outside his chambers). t

 

He's mind is still muddled from sleep, so, he stumbled a lot on his way before getting to his destination.

 

He almost smacked his face on the broad chest of the Centaur who is standing guard to the door of the chamber.

 

"What is going on here?" he asked with worry and confusion written all over his face.

 

"Your Highness" the Centaur calmly began to say but he never got the chance to finish what is he about to say because the boy make his way to the chambers of his siblings.

 

And there he found his youngest sister almost sobbing her heart out to her older sister. The said older sister is trying her best to comfort her but to no avail.

 

When she heard the gasped of his older brother and rushing in to hug them both.

 

She let out a breath of sigh of relief she doesn't realized has been holding.

 

She hugged him fiercely, clinging to him for her dear life and crying silently to his shoulders.

 

"What is going on, Samantha?" he asked his younger sister.

 

"I just woke up when I heard Louisa crying and screaming. I thought someone's hurting her. So, I run to her room and found her crying and screaming in her sleep". she sniffled a little.

 

"I tried to wake and calm her down but she is so inconsolable. She doesn't stop crying and screaming. I tried to comfort her that it was just a nightmare but she only cried harder. What do I do?" she asked pleadingly with tears streaming down her face.

 

"It's okay Samantha, everythings gonna be alright now." he soothingly said while rubbing soothing c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter