Prologue: Meeting the Mystery Guy

Who are you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who are you?” said the young dark hair Prince to the person whose face hid by a mask he wore.

 

Then that person move a few step forward toward him, then he stop in the middle of the corridor. The next thing he does, he took off his mask slowly and when the light of the moon reflect it illuminated on his face. The Young Prince gasp at what he saw. He was like looking at himself in a mirror.

 

“I am You,” said the mysterious person to the Young Prince question.

 

Then the Young Prince recovered slightly from his initial shock. “Who are you? Why did you say, “I am You”? Why do we look so much alike?” he asks with evident confusion in his voice.

 

The mysterious person smirks at the Young Prince and he slowly backing a step away into the darkness.

 

“We will meet again, My Prince,” he just said before disappearing into the darkness.

 

“In time you will be mine.” the Young Prince heard the whisper words to his ear by that mysterious person. He felt something cold and creepy then he shivered. He turns around to find the mysterious person but he saw no one. Then someone tap at his shoulder and he was startled he almost knocked off whoever that person was. To his relief it was only his older brother.

 

“Whoa, easy brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter