Last

Out of all Accidents, You're my favorite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Smiling while my eyes are locked on my phone, I rolled over the mattress, both feet swinging alternately as my elbows support the weight of my upper body. "Please wear a white a shirt." I tapped the send button before I decided to leave my bed, then crouching down as I search the drawers.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu, my roommate, asked me.

I glanced at her over my shoulder while I busied myself in looking for my one-piece. "Swimming." 

From her study table, Tzuyu stopped writing and turned towards me. "I thought you don't have practice today?"

"Yes I don't but I'll be teaching Nayeon." I replied, now facing her direction.

"Ohh, girlfriend duties I see." Tzuyu grins as she nods playfully.

I let out a soft laughter before standing up. "She's not my girlfriend."

"No one believes that." Tzuyu shrugs.

"Just study again, please?" 

Tzuyu chuckled but she didn't say another word. I grabbed my phone and texted Nayeon once more. "I'll wait for you at the lobby." 

"Enjoy." Tzuyu wiggled her brows as she eyed me one last time before I can fully close the door. "Text me if she's finally your girlfriend." she made an exaggerated finger quotes at the word girlfriend making me roll my eyes.

A smile instantly emerges on my mouth once I arrived at the lobby and saw Nayeon waiting for me, she didn't notice me right away as her attention was directed to her phone. "Hi." I greeted.

Nayeon looks up, reciprocating the smile. "Hey there." she greeted me warmly.

"How long have you been waiting?" I asked.

"I just arrived." she answered and stood up from her seat. "What are we doing today anyway?"

"You'll see." I said as I reach for her hand. "Let's go."

Nayeon kept on asking things while we are on our way to the swimming pool. I, on the other hand, denied her by not answering anything that could give her an idea on what we're gonna do. It helped that she is not familiar with the place.

"Wait." Nayeon pressed my hand and stopped walking when we finally reached the area. "Why are we here?"

"I'm going to teach you." I replied. "You mentioned before that you want to learn how to swim."

Nayeon's cheeks turned pink, she started chewing her lower lip as she tried to hide her face. "I didn't think you'd take that seriously."

"Well, aren't you serious about that?" I smiled, suddenly remembering how she just playfully told me that.

"I am. I just didn't know you'd notice." she continued biting her lip that it turned redder.

"How can I not? I am looking at you all the time." 

Nayeon rolled her eyes and laughed. "Shut up." she pushed me lightly. 

I laughed at her adorable reaction. Letting go of her hand, I handed her the board shorts I saw in my drawer earlier. "Change to this." I said.

She accepted the shorts and looked at me while frowning. "Are you sure it's okay for us to be here? Some personnel might check anytime."

"Don't worry about it, guards usually go here around six in the evening it's just four right now." I assured her.

Nayeon raised a brow. "How did you know about that?"

"I am in the swimming team." 

She gasped, covered right away and took a step back. "Holy! There's really nothing you can't do Mina!"

I shook my head as I bit my lip to hold back my smile. "I'll just change clothes." 

Nayeon giggles. "You really dislike it when I compliment you."

"I don't dislike it, I just don't want you to tease me."

"But I'm not teasing." Nayeon pouts.

"Not yet." I corrected. Nayeon admitted, nodding while wearing a grin on . I pushed her towards the restroom for her to change and to stop her from teasing me further.

Nayeon checked me out bluntly from head to foot when I got out after I changed to my one-piece, she was sitting at the edge, her feet are submerged in the pool. I squinted my eyes as I walk to her spot. 

"What? You're wearing such attire and you expect me not to ogle at you?" 

My eyes widened after hearing her words. I immediately pushed her down the pool as a revenge. Nayeon squealed loudly, she shot me a glare causing me to laugh before I followed her in the water.

"No monkey business, let's start." I playfully pinched her cheeks that were getting chubbier as she was pouting. Nayeon yelped and yanked away from me. "Mina!" rubbing her cheeks, Nayeon whined.

~

I didn't imagine that teaching Nayeon would be as hard as teaching a kid, maybe teaching a kid is much easier. I sighed deeply, not able to hide that I was starting to get tired. 

"We can rest you know." Nayeon suggested softly. She started fiddling with the ring on her finger. 

Nayeon looked like a kicked puppy, she obviously noticed how my mood changed. I reached for her hand to stop what she's doing, feeling a bit guilty that I made her sad. "Yes, let's rest for a bit." I agreed.

Not letting go of her hand, this time, I was the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter