[FINAL] Fix Your Sleeves

Fix Your Sleeves

You are already the next fan in line for BTS’ fansign event in Mokdong. You start to feel jittery and didn’t notice that your friend is already done with Suga so the fan behind you gives you a nudge. As you slowly make your way towards Suga, you stare at him and notice that he attempts to button his right sleeve to get it out of the way but he fails and frustratingly gives up. Seeing this, some of the fans coo while some giggle. Once you've reached him, Suga notices you and gives you a sweet soft smile. “Hi!” He greets rather cheerfully, despite being frustrated with his sleeves just seconds ago.

 

“H-hello,” you stutter awkwardly. “How can a man be so cute and handsome at the same time?” You thought to yourself as you part your lips in awe and slowly squat to level yourself to him. You give back a shy smile and without thinking, you open your palm out for him. Suga’s nose scrunches a bit, confused as to what you want him to do or give. Realizing your intention, he smiles widely and extends his right arm, placing it on your open palms. “Help me, please,” he pouts cutely then smiles again. 

 

You can hear a mixture of gasps and aww’s from the fans but you nod and smile, starting to warm up. It slowly melts your anxiety away. You take his delicate hand in your cold shaky hands and fix his sleeve, even styling it a bit to make it look better.

 

“There, it’s better now,” you manage to let 4 words out without stuttering. Suga raises his arm up like a superhero and chuckles. “Yes! Finally, at least someone still cares for me and helps me,” he says dramatically, looking at Jimin beside him, who can only roll his eyes at his silly hyung. “Suga hyung, hurry up, stop hogging her to yourself,” Jimin cutely whines and starts to pull you since your friend in front is already two members ahead of you.

 

“Wait! I didn’t get to ask her name yet and I haven’t even signed her album too,” Suga frowns and takes your other arm.

 

“Oh,” you suddenly blush at the unnecessary attention and smiles. “I’m Hana.” Suga smiles and repeats your name. He quickly writes a short message on the album for you.

 

“Suga hyung, can’t you go any faster?” Now, V and J-hope join teasing their hyung, who has obviously taken a liking to you. You, who’s oblivious at everything that’s going on, look at them weirdly.

 

Hm, is there something wrong with me?” You tilt your head to the side as you thought that to yourself. You are broken out of your thoughts when one of their managers ushers Suga to fasten his pace and carry on so he reluctantly passes it to Jimin.

 

Jimin opens the album and tries to see what Suga wrote. He smiles and shows it to V, who’s beside him. Both of them break into a grin and Jimin winks at her before signing and writing a short message after Suga’s. “I think you did something to Suga hyung,” he comments as he passes the album to V. “In a good way,” V adds before signing away.

 

J-hope is the next member and he sighs at what the two younger members wrote. “Is something wrong?” You ask and he shakes his head, smiling at you. “Nope, I just think that I have silly dongsaengs and hyungs, that’s all.” He gives you a high-five to remove your worry and confusion. He passes the album to Jungkook as soon as he’s done.

 

Jungkook opens the album and chuckles, amused at how his hyungs created a chain message. He decides to tease Suga and s his right sleeve. “Hana-ssi, can you also help me put this on?” He asks cutely but looks at Suga, loving how annoyed his hyung is. You nod shyly, thinking about how you deserve this fan service as you button it up.

 

Fuming, Suga excuses himself from the fan that he’s talking to and walks towards Jungkook to give him a slight push. “Yah- who said you can do that too?” He asks Jungkook to which he only got a laugh as a reply. Suga s his left sleeve this time and shows it to you. “Hana-ssi, please fix my other sleeve too.” He pouts and you blush harder, nodding and taking his soft hand into yours again. You fix his left sleeve to match what you did to his right one and smile at him. Before you or Suga get to say something, RM intervenes and tells Suga to go back to his seat because his turn was already done.

 

“Sorry about my members. They just get weird and naughty sometimes,” Namjoon scratches his head and sighs at what they did to the album, torn between wanting to laugh or get mad at them. He finishes quickly but not forgetting to throw heart signs at you as an apology for what they did even though you still don’t know what they did to your album.

 

Jin is finally the last member to sign your album. “He does look so handsome up close. All of them do,” you thought to yourself again as you peek at all of their faces again. You see a twinkle in Jin’s eyes as he scans through the pages of the album and proceeds to write something. “I hope you can come back to our next fan meeting. You made today very interesting,” Jin says then looks at Suga. “Mhm, very interesting.” He smiles brightly and finally hands you the album. All of the boys wave at you as you went down and you clutch the album in your chest, feeling bittersweet about the whole experience.

 

“Hey~ Hana!” Your friends wave at you at the side and you jog towards them. “Oh my gosh, you are sooo lucky! I got most of it recorded! And maybe some of the fans recorded it too!” Eunmi gives you a side hug as she squeals. “I’m so curious about what they wrote on your album! I bet Suga wrote something special,” she gushed. When Eunmi mentioned it, some of the fans beside them start to talk about her.

 

Jia reverts your attention from the other fans, who were gossiping about you. “Don’t mind them, Hana! They’re just jealous. What’s important is you had fun today.” She smiles at you and pats your back.

 

“Sooo~ Are you going to read what they wrote so you can fangirl about it to us?” Eunmi nudges you.

 

“Okay, okay!” You giggle and slowly open the pages of the album, looking for Suga’s message. Trying to calm your racing heart, you close it again before you get to read the message. “But! I’m going to decide if I want to show it,” you look at your two friends, who look as excited as you.

 

“Okay, but I hope you can tell us just a little bit,” Jia holds into Eunmi’s hands to stop their overwhelming feels.

 

You open to the page where Suga’s note is. “Thank you for helping me fix my sleeves. I think you’re really cute, Hana. I hope we can see each other again,” it says with his signature at the bottom. You can’t help but blush hard like a red tomato.

 

“Oh my gosh! I’m so curious!” You can hear Eunmi whispering into Jia but you try to ignore her and continue reading the other’s messages.

 

“I think Suga hyung likes you a lot! Want his number? ;) -Jimin” You chuckle and shake your head. Even though you’ve dreamt of being able to know Suga or BTS more in person, you know that it’s not going to happen. So, you got shocked as you flip to the next page.

 

“Here’s Suga hyung’s phone number: 0XX-XXXX-XXXX ;> -V” You notice two different colored pens tried to cross out the number but failed because you can still clearly see the number.

 

“I’m sorry Hana-ssi. That is not Suga hyung’s number. Don’t mind Jimin and Taehyung. -J-hope” You guess that J-hope crossed it out.

 

“Don’t listen to Hoseok hyung! It’s Suga hyung’s real phone number. Message him :3 I think Suga hyung will like it -JK” You get even redder than before.

 

Your heart calmed down a little bit when you read RM’s very professional message. “Ah- This is the reason why he’s the leader,” you thought. In his note, it says, “Hana-ssi, I want to apologize for what they did on the album. As for the phone number, regardless if it’s Suga hyung’s number or not, I hope that we respect each other’s privacies and just don’t mind it. Please continuously support BTS and come to our next event/show. -RM”

 

You nod to yourself, understanding what RM is saying. “It’s not like I’d also dare to message him even if it’s his real number.

 

And lastly, Jin’s note made you laugh. “Eat a lot -Jin”

 

Finally done reading their messages, you close the album and you’re immediately greeted by two pairs of expecting eyes. “So, what did it say? How do you feel? Tell us!” Eunmi exclaims. “Your blush and facial expressions were very interesting and we got even more curious,” Jia tells you and chuckles.

 

“By the way, Hana, Suga’s been looking at you. I feel like he’s anticipating your reaction,” Eunmi points at Suga. “And he’s still looking at you!” She whispers loudly.

 

“Ay, I don’t thi—,” you turn your head to Suga and meet his eyes, stopping you from what you’re trying to say.

 

Suga gives a bright smile and you also give him one in return.

 

————-

 

“—ey, hey, hey, baby,” you shake your head as somebody wakes you up from your trance. “Hey, baby, you’ve been spacing out for a few minutes now while rubbing my hands.”

 

“I-“ You’re lost for words, staring at your boyfriend. “I just-“ You blush and laugh, realizing what you’ve been doing now. “Well, I just remembered how we first met and how I helped you button your sleeves like right now.” You laugh and proceed to button up his sleeves, even fixing his collar and straightening his tie.

 

“It’s weird to see you space out for so long. But I have to say that I really love how your hands feel holding mine. Maybe that’s why I felt something for you during that fansign event,” he smiles and clutches your hands in his, kissing each hand.

 

“I love you, Hana.” He smiles at you, taking your breath away but just enough for you to still be able to reply, “I love you too, Yoongi.”

 

"You spaced out too long that I might get late for the awards ceremony!" He gives you a quick peck on the lips before dashing out of the room. His laugh echoing all over.

 

"Yah! Way to ruin the moment-"

 


Note

I hope you guys enjoyed my story! I will do my best to keep writing more so stay tuned!

Upvotes and comments are greatly appreciated. Add me too <3

Here's the link to the cute compilation video of Suga: https://youtu.be/c6-3BB6Kq9E

Also, credits to BoySugar for the cute puppy Suga fanart.