Confrontation and DBSK

Trapped in the Game called Love

“Hey Dara sshi why are you avoiding me?” Jaejoong asked as he saw her alone in the corridor.

“I am so sorry for causing all those troubles to you Jaejoong sshi.” She bowed her head.

“Troubles? What are you talking about?” he frowned.

“Haven’t you seen the news recently? It’s all about us, if I only didn’t ask you to accompany me that night.” Dara sigh while he walks near her and gently grabbed her shoulder while making her look at him by tilting her face up.

“Anio it’s not your fault it’s not our fault!” I tried convincing her until I saw some tears on her eyes.

“Mianhe oppa mianhe.” Her tears keep on pouring and I don’t know how to stop it. I seriously wanna grab that reporter right now and strangle him to death as I saw those tears.

“Ssshhh that’s enough, it’s okay I am quite accustomed to those, I should be the one asking for forgiveness. Sorry for dragging you into this kind of mess Dee.” He talked to her while wiping her tears away.

“B-but-” he placed his thumb on her lips to keep her from talking.

“No buts okay? And don’t ignore me like that I was scared thinking that you might be mad at me.” She nodded and Jaejoong hugged her tight.

“So we’re officially friends AGAIN?” Jaejoong emphasized the word again.

“Nae!” she nodded her head vigorously and smiled.

“Yay they made up already!” Changmin shouted and jumped which surprised them both since they didn’t know that all members of DBSK heard their drama.

“Hello noona! Changmin imnida DBSK’s maknae! Nice to finally meet you.” Chagmin introduced himself while grabbing Dara’s hand. It earned a chuckle from Dara and a deadly glare from Jaejoong who hastily grabs the maknae’s hands away from Dara.

“Ya maknae!” Jaejoong gave him a warning.

“Ahm Dee meet DBSK! This is Yunho our leader, Yoochun, Junsu and the most annoying maknae Changmin.” Jaejoong introduced them while pointing them out individually.

"It’s a pleasure meeting you guys!” she gave them her best smile.

“You’re so cute noona!” Changmin complemented her.

“Ahm gomawo.” Dara replied shyly.

“We better go and grab something to eat so that Minnie won’t bother Dara anymore.” Yoochun told the other members.

“Wow, I am hungry! It will be Jae hyung’s treat right?” Changmin pouted and made his aegyo.

“Don’t mind Minnie he’s always like that when he hears the word food and smells it.” Junsu told me seeing my reaction on Changmin’s aegyo.

“Let’s go!” Jaejoong offered his hands to my surprise. I accepted it and together with DBSK walked towards the cafeteria where all eyes seem following our every move.

“Why do his eyes seems different? It looks like he’s not the same Jaejoong anymore.”  Dara sighed as she remembered how gentle Jaejoong was before.

“Of course he’s not the same Jaejoong you fell in love with, he’s now the Jaejoong who hurt you whom you’re going to get revenge with, so stop pointing out differences. What you see now is the true Jaejoong, remember his drama? So better yet start doing what you are supposed to do!” she silently castigated herself as she felt her silly heart beating unevenly every time they get close.

“Don’t forget what he did to Kang Dara.”  And with that in mind she held on to Jaejoong’s hands more tightly and smiled at him innocently.