Descent into darkness

Freedom with a price
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not too sure if y’all will like this, but if y’all do, I’ll continue it

Seungri never knew that a situation could spiral down to this step. All this started as he wanted to ease himself a little by doing side businesses he was passionate about. He’s always been reading business booms & books on the different ways of winning. When he started this pursuit towards becoming a businessman, he was so filled with passion & that never say die motto but now he would say otherwise.

 

“Yah, stop it. Stop thinking so much. Come to sleep SeungHyun ah.”

 

“Jiyong I just cannot sleep.”

 

“SeungHyun ah, just stop. My mind ran wild of the many worried thoughts of what happened whilst I was in the army and unable to help you in any way. Now that you are here by my side, sleep. Let tomorrow’s worries come when they come.”

 

Jiyong knew that helpless feeling of seeing the whole situation spiral into the dark bottomless pit with no end at sight. Having spent over 13 years together with Seungri, Seungri though appears like he had it altogether with that tough exterior of always enduring through situations, he has always had that very soft heart of love for the people around. Along with that side, it also came the mountains of insecurities swamping his mind to the point of anxiety.

 

Seungri dealt with it in his own ways of relaxing at the spa, exercising, breathing exercises, but at the same time Jiyong knew he always needed to lend that shoulder to cry on and that listening ear. No one did understand Seungri to that full extent except Jiyong. Everyone has always told him Seungri was stubborn and didn’t listen to his hyungs. But no in actuality, he obeyed them to the point where Jiyong learnt to simply let Seungri do what he loves best without restrictions. No more drama, no more boundaries being set. All he wanted was for Seungri to fight for his dreams be it a solo tour while hyungs are enlisted or preparing to tie up his businesses before enlisting. 

 

It was something Jiyong learnt over the many years. To give freedom when it’s due, to draw him back to himself when it gets too risky. No matter how much Jiyong warns Seungri, it will make no difference if Seungri has set his mind to something. He was stubborn that way. Fighting for something he wanted until he achieved it. Yes there were times Seungri came crying back after failed ventures/investments, but Jiyong was always there to catch Seungri at his lowest. This time was no different, before Jiyong went into White a Skull, he held Seungri in his embrace saying his final words in hopes it brought comfort to the loneliness ahead, “Y’know no matter what happens when I’m enlisted, we will get through it. Even if I can’t be there, I will make sure someone is there in my place. We made it through 13years, we can make it through these 2 years as well”

 

That’s when Seungri broke down in tears, refusing to let Jiyong go in that embrace. Yes no one could ever see Seungri be there to send Jiyong off, but Seungri sent Taehee in his place. Before letting Jiyong go, he whispered softly with a teary smile “Always and forever. I’ll be here Jiyong. Maybe I might even steal some of hyungs’ fans”

 

“애기아~ 우리승리잘해, 기억하죠? (Trans: Baby~ ‘Our Seungr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter