If You're Over Me

Are We Done Yet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Eunbi never been dumped that harsh before. She’s always the one who dump the other person in the relationship. Then, her pride was shattered instantly when Kang Hyewon dumped her after a year of relationship. To say she’s fine and okay about it was a total bull. After Hyewon dumped her, she’s actively search the “five stage of break up” and trying her best to get through it. 

The first stage is denial and she’s kinda good at it. She still keeps her picture with Hyewon, text her as usual, and visits her on her department. Whenever she visits her, she was greeted by a cold shoulder and death glare by her ex. Her ex girlfriend friend were pitying her everytime they see this kind of sight while Eunbi always replying it with the same “I’m okay” smile. She keeps doing that every single day for a month straight. Until she finally decided that she was enough with her ex cold shoulder and death glare. So she moved on to phase two.

Anger was a lot easier to do than denial. It’s totally easy to be mad when you’re dumped. At first, you’ll start asking a lot of questions such as “am i not enough”, “am I too demanding?”, “is she already found someone better than me?”, the questions doesn’t stop here because you’ll start asking yourself way more absurd questions. “Maybe, my s were to small”, “is my feet smell bad?, “okay. I admit that I’m a bad kisser.” and finally, you’re done with those stupid questions then you’re starting to blame the person who dumped you, not forget to throw unreasonable hate at that person. “You know what? you, you’re breaking up with me because I’m way to hot for you and you can’t handle it.” Deep down in her heart, she knows that she never passed the anger stage. She just can’t, no matter how hard she tries.

-

Although she never passed the anger stage, it doesn’t stop her from crying too. She cried every time she looking through her gallery and saw Hyewon photos passing by, either Hyewon picture that she took candidly, Hyewon posing to her camera lenser, or the selfie of the both of them. She saw it everyday and wails everyday because of it. Before one day, her roommates just couldn’t take it anymore. Chaewon was dead tired from the task given by her lecturer, only to welcomed by Eunbi loud wailing cries and dirty piles of tissue on the floor.

“What the unnie, can you just stop crying and clean all of this? At this rate, our dorm will drown by your tears. Now i know why Hyewon dumped you, you’re the dirtiest woman alive.” she gave the girl a nastiest look ever.

“Shhhh shut up, what should i do Chaewon. I never been dumped and this desperate before, also staying single this long.” She pouts before snotting once again on her tissue.

“ i don’t know, just move on and find someone else please. If that can stop you from being dirty and disgusting like this.” She rolled her eyes while cleaning the tissues that scattered on the floor.

“I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter