**** I'm Lonely

Are We Done Yet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The library was really quiet that morning, it was understandable since it was not the time for midterm or final term test. But, that didn’t stop someone from sneaking in and skipped her morning class, only to sleep there. She sat there for five minutes and start dozing off afterwards, wearing her cat patterned sweater, black leggings,  also she bring her own neck pillow. With that, she was fast asleep.

Her nap got interrupted when she heard a lot of people were whispering and buzzing around her. She yawned, and rub her own eyes, and get rid of her raven colored hair that covering her face. She look around only to see bunch of her stupid friends circle around her while holding their laughs.

“What.”

“Thank god she’s already awake, i thought she didn’t breath.” Her duck-like friend said while making an exaggerated shocked face.

“Shut up. Y’all disturbing my nap.” She said with a straight face.

“Don’t be such a grumpy auntie unnie, it’s 10 a.m and you already skipping class to sleep here. You should study hard unnie or you won’t graduate.” Nags her frog-like friend.

“I know I'm grumpy, but it’s my eternal mood so you can’t nag about that. And i already collect my assignment so my attendance is not that important now.” The raven haired girl answers lazily.

“Just let her be Minju, being grumpy is a part of Hyewon personality since she broke up with Eunbi unnie.” Hyewon glared at her.

“ Yena, can you just shut up and leave me alone for awhile? I ing hate your existence right now.” Yena gulped.

“U-uh sure, c’mon Minju let’s go. Don’t mind her, she wants to mourn about her sad love life here.” 

“CHOI YENA, I SWEAR TO GOD.”

“GTG, BYE HYEWON. ALSO DON’T FORGET WHAT DAY IS TODAY.”

She was about to throw a fist at Yena but cancelling it after Yena said that. “Huh? What day is today?” she muttered to herself, “ah…...”

-

Eunbi was waiting for someone patiently on the science department bench. “Ugh, where the is that . She was thirty minutes late.” She sighed while looking at her watch impatiently. Then, she saw a raven haired girl were running frantically and stopped in front of her while catching her breath. “I know I’m late, you don’t have to nag because Yena and Minju already nags at me just now.” 

“It’s good to know that they have done a very wonderful taking my nagging job at you.” 

“But i still love your nags the best tho.” She winked.

“What the Kang Hyewon, you didn’t have the rights to do that again.”

“Ah yes, I totally forgot. I’m just messing with you, anyway already how many days is it?” She said nonchalantly.

“Let’s see, congratulations! Today is already the 200th day anniversary since we broke up.” She grinned happily.

“Wow, i feel like we just hit the 100th day yesterday.”

“I know right, i got shocked too. Anyway, I can't celebra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter