Lupa's Forest

Destiny's Endgame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, just for clarification, Isabella calls Seulgi as 'Mom' and Joohyun as 'Mum'. 

[Isabella's POV]

Seeing Aunt Fany, I ran towards them, with my wolves following close behind. "Sidet." And the three of them plop down their furry butts on the garden patio. These wolves were very smart, being able to understand Latin. I emailed Jennie a few weeks ago, and I asked her about it. She replied with a video.

"Oh yeah, about that. When we bought them, the seller told us that they both understood Russian and English. Pretty cool, right? I'm surprised you discovered that about them. Anyways, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with 'em. Gotta go. Peace!"

I noticed that the air is tense around the patio. Mum was shaking, with a letter in her hand. It fell to the ground and I picked it up. I chuckled in disbelief, "This has to be a prank, right?" I asked no one in particular. Mom just shook her head. Mum holds her face, "Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me." Mom turns her face towards her. "This is not the time to show weakness. We'll get through this, whatever this is. We're stronger now. And you, you're Kang Seulgi, remember? No one ruins our vacation."

Mom closes her eyes, and exhales deeply. "Joohyun's right, Seul. We got through this before, it's just that this time, we make sure they stay gone." Fany says while standing up. "I'll go get Lee and we'll do some recon, see what we can dig up. For all we know, this is just someone trying to threaten you." Mom opens her eyes, and I can see that she's back to her normal self, with a fire in her eyes that I can't quite place. 

"You go do that. Triple the security around the mansion, as well as K-Corp." She says with finality. Mom caresses Mum's face. "I promised you that no harm will come to you nor Isabella's way, and I intend to keep that promise." Mum smiles lovingly at her, reveling at her touch. "You go do whatever you think is best. But this will not stop me from going on a shopping spree, you hear?" Mum jokingly threatens her. Mom smiles, "But of course. But whenever you decide to go out, please let me and Fany know." Mum nods. 

"One other thing, Hyun. I have your permission then? This is for Isabella's safety." Mum sighs. "Just don't do anything that'll put our daughter in harm's way." Mom stands up, kissing her on the forehead. "Never."

She looks at me, "Come along, kiddo. Time to visit one of my favorite places in the world."

[Seulgi's POV]

After packing a few duffel bags, Isabella and I take one of the private jets, the Gulfstream G650. I wanted to take the Cessna, but Mom and Dad took it to Milan to attend a charity ball. Isabella brought along her three wolves, which were all currently asleep in the bedroom. The pilot, Byulyi, is a great friend of mine during the early years of my high school.

"So where are we headed, Mom?" Isabella asks while drinking apple soda out of a champagne glass. "To a place where I spent my summers, training. I think you'll like it there." I smile. "Train for what? Did you play sports back in the day, Mom?" 

"Oh, your mom doesn't play sports, hon. She trained to kill." We hear a voice coming from the cockpit. I roll my eyes at Byulyi. She sees Isabella's wide eyes. "Don't worry, I put it on autopilot. We're a good five hours away from our destination."

Isabella sighs in relief, and Byulyi chuckles. "Back when I was your age, your grandmother and grandfather worried that I would get bullied. And after much deliberation, they decided to send me to this training camp that a family friend recommended. Officially, it doesn't exist. Not in Google, not even in the deepweb. And to get inside, you must be backed by a former trainee."

"Woah, so its like a secret tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter