~~2~~

WANT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minho was facing his front into the mattress when he was awake. Groaning, his hand shot to his hammering head.

 

Hang over, Minho thought bitterly.

 

He rolled himself on his back, he wasn’t near drunk last night but he was aware that with more than 5 scotches he downed his throat was enough for him to get tipsy. But than again, he wasn’t drunk. Because if he was, he sure couldn’t remember the he had shared with Peach last night. They had many rounds that he’d kept her awake almost all night long and he remembered every detail of it.

 

The temptress was fantastic in bed. She allowed him to take her with every position he wanted. Minho almost let out a moan thinking about their mind blowing . He admitted he just couldn’t get enough of her taste.

 

He also got to know her real name. She blurted it out the moment he was about to take her, reasoning that she would loved to hear him calling her name while he would ed her sanity out.

 

Sulli. It was the only sweet thing that rolled off his tongue as he ed her. She was surprisingly tight and Minho was really enjoying pounding her like she was only meant for him.

 

Turning to his side, Minho spot the empty bed. Where the was she? Confused, Minho rose up and looked around the quiet room. Her discarded dress and underwear were nowhere to be found other than his clothes. He was the one who ripped them off her body last night and threw carelessly across the room.

 

Somehow anger settled within him as he realized she must be sneaking out without waiting for him to wake up first. Minho almost chuckled dryly. The nerve of this woman to leave him the first thing in the morning as if she didn’t just scream his name to take her harder and faster for almost entire night.

 

Sighing, Minho decided to brush off his anger. He shouldn’t feel anything about her absence. One nightstand was supposed to be worthless to remember. was fun, beyond fun but when it ended, it ended, no feeling attached. His past experience about this escapades should’ve taught him this already.

 

Minho was about to leave his bed when his eyes caught a thing on his bedside table. There was a paper on it with the velvet box on top. Minho closed his eyes for moment. God! Now guilt was eating him up for having a wild behind his fiancée’ back.

 

Opening his eyes, Minho removed the box aside to pick up the paper. There was a handwriting there. Minho knew right away that Sulli was the one who wrote it. She had such a neat and clean handwriting. Her hands were literally good in everything, weren’t they?

 

Shaking his thought away, Minho started reading the note Sulli had left.

 

“Morning lover boy. Didn’t mean to leave you while you’re still sleeping but I’ve got something to do early in the morning. I just want to leave you a note out of politeness.” Minho paused and snickered under his breath. Politeness? He was damn sure they did not like rabbits last night out of politeness.

 

Damnit! He needed to stop thinking about their ing .

 

“Right, I had to find a piece of paper to write down so I happened to invade your personal stuff a little. And well, nice ring there. But better luck next time with your proposal attempt.”

 

Minho paused reading again with an annoying roll of eyes. Now he finally understood why she called him ‘lover boy’. Alex was going to eat his own once he could get a hold of that .

 

“Last but not least, your performance in bed was out of the world, I’m impressed.

ps: you know where to find me and I don’t mind to have fun with you again. And oh, you’ve such nice there, Mr. Choi. I just couldn’t resist the urge to give them a slap this morning.”

 

Minho crumpled the note and dumped in the dustbin. He wasn’t planning to see her again, let alone bedding this woman again. He would believed, no man was able to resist this temptress and no one wouldn’t want to sleep with her more than once if they had the chance, not when after they already had a taste of her. But not in his case, as much as he’d wanted so bad to bed her again, remorse was already knocking on his conscience. The action obviously called cheating and he was better than being called a cheating bastard though.

 

Last night was a mistake and it should not happen again. Minho swore before getting up to start his new day with a few curses about his throbbing head.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Minho shrugged on his suit, looking once over again of his appearance in the mirror. His hands came to readjust his tie when the door of his bedroom swung opened.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter