~~1~~

WANT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So I heard from my parents the other day. They want us to finally settle down." Lilly told her fiancé, settling her coffee down after taking a sip.

 

“They did?” Minho uttered. His parents had been telling him the same thing.

 

Minho and Lilly Kim had been engaged for over a year through their parents.

 

Minho was in love with Lilly despite this was an arrangement from both of their families made for them. Minho was very aware of his attraction to her. He had been crushing on Lilly since they were introduced to each other more than a year ago. He instantly felt for her beauty the moment he laid his eyes on her for the very first time.

 

"So what do you think?" Minho asked Lilly carefully. He was anticipating her answer with hope while his hand secretly touched the bulge of his pants pocket to feel the velvet box that holding his future together with her.

 

Minho knew the time will be coming where he was going to claim this lovely woman his officially. He couldn’t be more elated than he already was. The ring was bought as he was planning to give Lilly a grant proposal she deserved.

 

A deep sigh from Lilly making Minho's happiness crashed down. As much as Minho adored her, he knew Lilly did not care about their relationship the way he did. She wasn’t a fan of an opened relationship since she was the public figure in her modeling world. She didn’t want her personal life regarding engagement to be exposed to the media.

 

Minho was very understanding and respecting her decision to have their engagement hiding, although his other inner side was constantly telling him he was such a complete idiot to follow her wish rather than his own.

 

"We’ve only been dating for a year, Minho. Don't you think it's too early for that? A marriage is about a life time, shouldn’t we spend more time to get to know each other before falling into a marriage scene?" Lilly said, trying to convince her fiancé.

 

Lilly could see the disappointment flashing in Minho's eyes. Prolonged their marriage did not mean she didn’t want Minho. God! She liked him a lot, she swore. But then she wasn’t ready to announce to the world that she was going to settle down. If their marriage spread to the public, it would be the end of her model career. Her job was what she prioritized for now which she couldn’t afford to lost that.

 

"Minho??" Lilly urged Minho. His silence was killing her.

 

Minho took a hold of Lilly’s hand from across the table and squeezed it gently. Her relieved smile was pinching his heart a little.

 

Well, if for now she wasn’t ready to be his wife, then he was willing to wait until she was. Lilly was still his either way. Minho tried to convince himself that.

 

Producing a false smile, he answered her, “I guess you’re right.”

 

"Thank you Minho."

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Minho opened the velvet box and stared sadly at the diamond ring sitting inside. Today he attempted to officially propose Lilly but thing turned out the way he could expect.

 

Lilly needed time and despite his heart was against it, Minho didn’t have a choice. He wanted to respect her and he knew it was actually the reason why she chose him in the first place. After all not everyone was fond of the idea of arranged marriage.

 

Minho closed the box with another sigh and put it in the drawer of the nightstand next to his bed, hoping it will not take too long to finally give it to its owner.

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

"Tons of married men in the universe would be glad to be exchanged in your place Minho. Marriage can wait but your freedom will end once you’re getting married. Don’t you know that?" Alex said and the rest of the guys in the room nodded in agreement.

 

Minho shook his head. He got asked out by a bunch of his friends for the night and Minho thought, why not? He needed a few drinks anyways. The first 30 minutes when they met, Minho blurted out everything to his friends about his failed proposal mission.

 

"Well, wait until you found a girl you’re head over heels for. We will see if what you said is still appealing." Minho said to his friends, making Alex shook his head, disagreed.

 

"When it comes to woman you have to be good at balancing your fun." Alex said, smirking. "We can be serious with one woman we call soulmate but until then let’s have some fun while we still can. Where is the old Minho I used to know? Okay, this is a deal. I've prepared you a treat, just thank me later."

 

”I don’t know what is your treat but I already don’t like it.” Minho said skeptically with a roll of his eyes. “Leave me out of it. I'm out for drinks, not to get laid."

 

Alex shook his head disapprovingly. His friend was a love-sick man. Lilly was such a lucky . Minho was one of the most iest men alive in the world. He just needed to snap his fingers to have women on their knees and serve him like a king but he chose to be a ing loyal man.

 

Sure, Minho was not completely innocent. He did hook up before. He was once a one night stand kind of guys before he met his fiancée. Guess, Lilly was great in that Minho refused to bed another women.

 

Alex smirked. However we will know later if Minho was good enough to keep his only for Lilly. They just needed to wait.

 

"Loosen up a bit Minho. You need it, trust me." Alext said, his smirk widened.

 

Minho gulped his scotch, uninterested.

 

Soon enough the door of their VIP room opened, revealing 5 beautiful chicks sashaying in gracefully.

 

Everyone inside the room, excluded Minho, whistled loudly. Their eyes raked through their bodies like they were undressing them.

 

“You creeps!” Minho muttered with a dry chuckle, leaning on the seat with a cross of his legs.

 

Alex laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter