Chapter 1- Amour Pient

Amour Pient [Painted Love]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo never had problems creating a masterpiece. He always had some form of inspiration, his brushes constantly flowing with his impeccable talent.

However, for the last 3 months, He was stagnant.

 

With his head borrowed in his hands in frustration and his brushes scattered across the marble floor of his appartment, Kyungsoo was lost. For the first time in his life as a painter, no matter how much he, he just didn’t feel inspired to paint anything, no creativity flowing through him like it usually do.

It scared him.

 

Bystanders might say he was being dramatic, but they didn’t understand what he went through to become the person he is today, with his family constantly telling him that he wouldn’t reach anywhere drawing on paper, and struggling to make a living with the career he chose in the early years. He wanted to prove his family wrong, and he did, becoming one of Paris’ most talented and famous authors, being of Korean origin, he was representing his country in every masterpiece he created.

But tonight, Kyungsoo was giving up, the last 3 months was hard on him mentally and physically. He felt like he lost one of his senses.

 

Kyungsoo sighed and finally walked out of his art studio. He couldn’t stay there anymore and look at his blank canvas, he needed some tea to calm him down. Before walking into the kitchen, Kyugsoo walked over to his radio putting on a random channel.

He then walked into the kitchen to make a cup of chamomile tea.

 

“You’ll get used to it, Even though I cannot pass this light,” The melodic voice that just came onto the radio stopped the spoon that was stirring the hot cup of chamomile tea “I have to endure it, I’ll pass, just wait a minute, I will pass, I will pass,” Kyungsoo listened closely to the song that was now bouncing off of the walls of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter