-☆-

you're the source of my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung doesn’t really know when she fell for her roommates, whether one of them was first or if it happened simultaneously unknown even to her. It seemed to be inevitable almost. Sharing a room with two cute girls who were both easily affectionate seemed like a recipe for Chaeyoung turning into a gay disaster and at first it had been bad, words refusing to escape and awkward smiles her main source of communication.

She’s more used to them now though, used to Momo’s soft hugs as greetings and Sana’s need for affection almost all the time resulting in way more cuddles and cheek kisses than seemed appropriate between friends. It seemed normal for them and made them happy though so she just accepted it, more than happy to be receiving their affection even if not quite in the manner she would like to yet.

At some point all her drawings started to become drawings of them, quick sketches of Sana brightly smiling at a joke she had told and Momo sipping on coffee cuddled up in a blanket while half asleep amongst some of her best works.

The semantics of when the crushes started doesn’t really matter to her anyway, what matters is that the thoughts of the both of them are invading her mind constantly, every piece of art she made inspired by them just fuelling the fire in her heart. But she can't seem to stop, unable to confess her feelings, instead letting them escape her through her pencils as she scratches a surface, trying to replicate their impact on her heart on the paper.

A few of her drawings are hung up on the walls of the dorm, interspersed between perfectly placed Polaroids of the three of them. She put them there herself, afraid her feelings would be too easily found ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter