one

you're the source of my dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana would be lying if she said she was particularly pleased about getting a new roommate at first. Initially this was just because she had been looking forward to just sharing the room with Momo and was scared that the unexpected arrival of an additional person would ruin their routine.routine. She’s used to Momo, who may be slightly messy but more than makes up for it in her readiness to provide affection, plus she’s been one of the few constants for Sana the past three years. She doesn't want to raise her hopes by even thinking about their new roommate meaning something to her too, that never really seemed to work out in her favour.

But regardless they have no choice, the both of them already having agreed to it when Jihyo had asked, their weakness for pretty girls and an old crush almost forgotten used against them to their disadvantage once more. Plus the new girl is gonna be a first year, younger and no doubt needing guidance so they should at least give her a chance.

Sana doesn’t have much time to talk to the new girl at first, only picking up her name from the introductions they had made while she had pointed her in the direction of her classes. And Chaeyoung seems so busy whenever they’re in the dorms together, working on some project or the other already. Momo isn't there to help either, too tired from the return to school to do much more than wave when she returns. Sana hasn’t really got the best talking to cute girls capabilities, the only reason she can talk to Momo is because she’s used to her, their bond formed when Momo had initiated it, seeming not to mind carrying their conversations for the first week or so of their friendship.

It doesn’t take all that long for Sana to find a reason to talk to Chaeyoung though. She’s an art student and apparently that comes with the irresistible urge to draw at ridiculous times of the morning or night or whatever 4am is considered to be. Momo, of course isn’t bothered by this, too her exhaustion keeping her knocked out in a peaceful sleep undisturbed by the small scratching sounds of Chaeyoung sketching.

But for Sana the semi-constant sound starts to pierce her ears, stirring her from her sleep to the sight of the younger girl, determination evident on her face from the furrowing of her eyebrows and little tongue poked out as she concentrates. Yet even when she is annoyed by this Sana cannot communicate it, too enthralled by Chaeyoung’s ever-changing expressions. Hints of smiles as she surveys the sketch she has drawn, pleased with her work, interspersed with pouts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter