ersion

The Hot Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Ohhh my, it's beeen a long while, huh? Well, whoever's still reading this- hopefully you enjoy this! I think there will be two more chapters, and this story would finally be complete lol. 

 

 

ersion

/pəˈvəːʃ(ə)n/

noun

    1. the action of corrupting something

 

 

 

“So… you do know you have kidnapped me, right? And if hyung knew-”

“Hmm, will you tell him though?”

“What do you mean?” Taehyung raised his brow in confusion.

“You don’t want to involve him with the mafia, right?” Jungkook smiled, not one bit gentle before going back to the book he was reading. Taehyung shot him the most venomous glare he could manage, hating how his eyes couldn’t stop staring at Jungkook who was sitting relaxed on the couch, legs spread comfortably, wearing reading glasses that made him look good, too good- the whole scenario was so hot, Taehyung cannot understand, for the love of God, why the it was so hot?

 

Seokjin had contacted him, completely crazy when the agency informed him what happened at his apartment. Taehyung resisted the urge to come clean but knew if he gave any more attacks to the older man, Seokjin would probably have a heart attack. Plus he was so relieved when Taehyung told him Jungkook saved him and he was in his house now.

 

“I hate you”

“No, you don’t, though logically you definitely should” Jungkook shrugged, closing his book and setting it aside, his focus now entirely on Taehyung, who gulped, not being able to hold the eye contact for more than a few seconds and looked away. It was something in the way he watched Taehyung, predatory and with hunger. But, but something more. Something he doesn’t know. So he looks away.

“Whatever. I am not talking to you anymore” Taehyung huffed, getting up from the floor, he can never win against Jungkook- no matter what, the bodyguard always had something better to counter with.

“Come here, hyung” The voice was demanding, dangerous and Taehyung had to physically stop himself from stopping immediately. He turned to glare at the man before starting to move again “I won’t repeat it again”

And this time, Taehyung couldn’t stop himself from disobeying. Jungkook was dangerous. And he was at his mercy, he was his protector and he was his captor right now. It’s terrifying, it’s awful but for some ed up reason it’s exhilarating too. He bites his lips nervously before turning to Jungkook, making sure to narrow his eyes in anger, to seem like he was not happy with the situation.

“You don’t get to order me around, ” He snapped at the bodyguard, who was leaning back and watching him like he had no care in the world. Jungkook grinned, his hands beckoning him as if he was a dog being commanded by his master. He wanted to stay rooted in the place, not wanting to give Jungkook any satisfaction from treating him like this.

“Oh? So you can act like a and order me around, but I can’t?”

, Taehyung had all but forgotten about the past month, about the time before he found the truth. He knew he annoyed the hell out of Jungkook, and boy did he last more than anyone before- of course, Seokjin was an exception, he was family and he knew how to handle Taehyung. It was Jungkook’s restraint that attracted him in the first place, the way he held himself, his utmost confidence, but also how he actually took care of him despite him acting like a brat.

“What?” Taehyung asked, irritated.

“Come here”

And he did, despising himself for it. Jungkook pulled him over his lap, his hands finding purchase on either side of his waist, easily slipping inside. Taehyung wanted to smack away his hands, no he did! But as soon as his fingers touched his bare skin, Taehyung knew he couldn’t. He was wearing Jungkook’s tee, it was white and thin, and perfectly baggy- he loved the feel on his skin, loved how Jungkook’s smell clung all over him.

He hated it.

“You know, I guess I get it now, why you enjoy pestering me. it is fun”

“”

“Oh, I am the worst. Anyway, I asked around, you triggered the search engine, usually- people don’t search a chain of dangerous people back to back- not when they are linked with each other. And in perfect order. Their men are always hovering over the network, it’s important to keep the security online and offline. Good thing is, they don’t know it’s you. Your IP address belongs to some civilian, guess whoever gave you that laptop and set up your internet was smart enough. Plus, your address is named under a different name.”

“…Namjoon hyung” Taehyung murmured in realization, he was the one who set up all the safety parameters in his apartment. Jungkook hummed, mouthing the back of his neck, nipping at the already bruised skin, making him moan at the sudden action. “C-Can you not- anh-”

“Well, you’re out of danger. Doesn’t that call for celebration?” Jungkook smirked, turning him so that he was facing him, his intention clear as certain hardness started poking over the crack of his . Taehyung shuddered, somehow becoming sensitive for no reason at all- .

“H-How am I-”

“The mafia has no idea about you. And I ordered someone to keep the bugs away, and make sure to lead them astray”

“Then-”

“Details later, right now I want to your so hard that you won’t be walking anytime soon”

Taehyung whimpered pitifully.

 

 

 

 

 

After a wild two rounds of , Taehyung was exhausted, body and mind. His bodyguard even edged him during the second round, Taehyung came so hard that he out for a while. He could barely string coherent sentences when Jungkook cleaned him up, and rolled him over on the bed, draping a comforter over him. He might have said something but Taehyung couldn’t pay attention. And once the lights were turned off and curtains closed, he fell asleep in about five minutes.

 

He woke up around two hours late, the house was empty and he called and nobody answered. Taehyung looked at his state, he was , grey comforter wrapped around his body, red and purple bruises peeking out- no matter where his eyes go, there were marks everywhere. He didn’t know Jungkook was that possessive.

Huh, isn’t this a déjà vu?

Though this time, a glass of water was sitting at the bedside table, some tablets kept over the lid of the glass. As soon as he attempted to sit up, a sharp pain shot throughout his body, his back aching like hell and he couldn’t even feel his lower body. His cheeks flamed at the reminder, cursing under his breath, he hastily took aspirin and gulped it in one go. He wanted to be annoyed at the man, but the pleasantness of feeling the aches all over his body confused him, he didn’t know he would end up liking the rough treatment so much. But apparently, Jungkook knew it well. He glanced at his mobile that was connected to the charger, huh, Jungkook took care of such a small thing? If it was his supposed manager/bodyguard- it wouldn’t have amazed him but it was Jungkook, the one who was dangerous.

 

Ah, . Ten missed calls from Seokjin. And five from Namjoon.

 

He really wasn’t in the mood. Jungkook had told him he was safe now, that the mafia was properly misguided- the prospect of getting his freedom back should make him happy- obviously- he was taken against his will even if Taehyung didn’t care if you looked deep inside. But did he not want to leave this apartment? His company can provide better protection, more than just one man, then why did he want to stay here? It’s not as if he likes Jungkook like that, right? 

Right?

(He's also trying not to question how can Jungkook so easily just mislead the mafia without much effort. Who is exactly was this man? And what was he capable of?)

He unlocked his phone, checking SNS and everything, he was on a break so it’s not like an update was necessary, his company had already uploaded an article talking about his break. He looked over some messages from his fans, and scrolled through YouTube, seeing what people were saying about him- nothing new was there, som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter