THREE

One night only
A/N : I APOLOGIZE! I NEEDED TIME TO THINK THROUGH WHAT I NEED TO DO IN FUTURE CHAPTERS. GYUS, PLEASE, TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ALL OF THIS. I NEED YOUR OPINION! YOU MOTIVATE ME!!
 
P.S HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

 

 

 

"Wanna join?"

 

That voice! Chaeyoung looked at him who was now getting up and coming closer to her. She had forgotten about him for a second. His gorgeous face features mesmerized her. She had a better view of him now that there was some lighting here. He was wearing a black shirt with two or three buttons ed revealing his bare muscular chest. Chae stared and unconsciously bit her lip. Her eyes lowered seeing how good this black tight jeans were looking on his thighs. She woke up from her daydreaming when he was inches away from her face.

 

"I didn't get your name, sweetie."

 

"I didn't tell you my name. Sorry for disturbing you, I was looking for my friends."

 

She bowed and stepped back to continue her searching when he grabbed her wrist.

"Don't be shy."

 

His fingers brushed against the skin of her cheek. That was when she felt the heat hitting her. Hard!

 

"I see you don't need me here."

 

The girl angrily grabbed her things and rushed off the room bumping into Chaeyoung's shoulder. The bump made Chae stumble and hit her back at the door.

 

"! Are you crazy?"

 

The guy, whose name Chae still didn't know, shouted after the angry girl and then his attention turned to the hurt Chae.

"I'm sorry! I didn't meant to hurt you. Are you okay?"

 

He carefully touched her shoulders. She had sensitive skin and was already bloody red.

 

"It's okay. Don't you worry! Go get your girlfriend because she looked really pissed.

 

Blondy Chae put some distance between her and the hot damn y man. His hair was falling on the sides of his face close to his eyes. The length of the hair was somewhat perfect for him. He was incredibly attractive at this moment. When she could swear that she couldn't find him even more appealing to her, Chae found herself wrong when he smiled and her heart dropped dead. He was the human incarnation of a bunny. She smiled but didn't know why he was laughing his lungs out.

 

"She is not my girl."

 

She let out an 'oh' surprised by the fact they weren't a thing despite the intimate scene she cought them in. 'So he was a guy after all!' she though. Chaeyoung was a little disappointed by his behavior.

 

"Thank you for helping me get rid off her. Couldn't find a way to push her away. I owe you one."

 

He winked and she blushed again. He found her cute and y. He knew that she was embarrassed seeing him and the girl in that intimate position. He saw her face, it was all red. She was smiling at him nodding.

 

"You want a drink? But something that has less alcohol in it. We saw what a gin with tonic did to you earlier."

 

He and laughed again. His voice was so sweet. Chaeyoung could sleep while listening to him and listen to him talking to her all day without getting bored. She nodded again.

"My name's Jungkook."

 

He introduced himself while they were going down.

"Call me Rosè."

 

She told him her English name as they sat on two chairs.

 

"So.." he paused dramatucally and looked her in the eyes. "You came alone?"

 

Jungkook asked while signaling the bartender that he wanted two times gin with tonic then looked at the girl beside him. He was so close that he could smell the vanilla scents that was coming from her skin.

 

"I think I already told you that I was looking for my friends that was the reason I opened the door of the room you were in with.."

 

"Yeah, true! Forgot about that."

 

He laughed out his stupid thought about her trying to get closer to him and lying about looking for her friends.

 

"I doubt that you are alone either."

 

Chaeyoung took a sip of her drink and moved closer to her companion.

 

"Jungkook, do you think I'm pretty?"

 

After mustering the courage she needed, she threw her question at him without doubt.

 

Her question caught him off guard. His eyes widened. Not only had she moved so close to him but asked him something that he wasn't expecting.

 

"I thing you are really beautiful and attractive woman."

 

He answered after a second of calming his heart. He was observing her reaction. At first, there was a surprised look in her eyes followed by a content smile.

 

"Thank you, mister hottie. You earned yourself a drink from me."

 

Chae smiled and her eyes formed two half moons and her cheeks were so touchable. His hand reached out and pinched her cheek. But restrained himself from teasing her for the way she flirted calling him 'hottie'. At least now he knew what she thought of him.

 

"What was that for?"

 

"You want to make me drunk? What happens after that?"

 

Kook arched a brow and rested his head on this hands without moving his gaze from hers.

 

"How old are you, mister? You sure about me being minor? Maybe I'm older than you."

 

Chae was feeling great in this stranger's company. He was cute and hella y. She was amazed by the effect he was having on her. She felt bolder, ier and calm. She hasn't felt this calm and relaxed ever since she knew about Jimin leaving her pregnant.

 

The guy next to her bit his lower lip and smiled. This smiled made her legs melt. Not only her legs!

 

"I'm 25. How old are you, kiddo?"

 

She giggled at her choice of words and drank the little alcohol that was left in her glass. Jungkook his lips as to the dryness he felt and watched how irresistible she was.

 

"I'm 25 myself, love. Do you have boyfriend?"

 

He asked straightforward while she was telling the bartender to give her two more glasses of the same alcohol.

 

"I don't, maybe. Why? Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

 

She moved even closer, inches apart.

 

"You danced really good there. Wanna teach me?"

Chaeyoung definitely felt bolder. She was daring him with her eyes. He felt the change in her actions and way of talking. But he liked the both sides of her. The alcohol made her more rebellious while without it, she was the good girl. Right now, he needed her bad side. The bad girl in her, made him even more excited and more curious about her good side. While he was thinking all of that, she had already dragged them to the dance floor. She moved to the rhythm. Her body felt the music and moved along. Chae's hands made their way to Jungkook's shirt and pulled him closer.

 

"Are you okay, Rosè? Do you need some fresh air?"

 

"It's the first and last day that I'm being irresponsible. Can you help me? I want to feel good and not regret coming here."

 

Her hands were around his neck while her lips were touching softly his ear. Jungkook felt her body so close. He was thinking about her ever since he saw her eyeing him. He wasn't bad boy. He just gave what the other wanted if it was the thing he wanted too. But this time he was hesitant. He felt all the signals. She was expecting him to make a move but he was waiting for her to be sure about what she wanted.

 

Jungkook put his hands on her sides and made her turn with her back pressed to his chest. Pinned her body to his and whispered something in her ear. She was yet once again, red like a tomato. Chae smiled shyly and got his hands with her, intertwining them. They moved along the music but were like in their own world. Chaeyoung felt his breath on the skin of her neck. That was the spot that was the one that could make her give all she had to the guy that would made her feel the extasy. Her heartbeat was getting faster as she was feeling his body even closer. She looked back, saw him and couldn't resist the urge. Chaeyoung tiptoed and pecked his lips while closing her eyes. It was the first time since.. You know. It felt different... Sweet and elecry..

 

When she tried to move back, his hands cought her and moved her even closer. He kissed her passionately. Yes! That was electrifying! She felt how sweet and powerful his lips were. He wanted to taste her so badly that he couldn't resist. Not when she was the one who first. When they were short of breath, broke off the kiss. Their lips were swollen and red, while their eyes were full of lust.

 

"Do you want to..."

 

Jungkook tried to make something up so they won't be awkward with each other.

"You want to have with me? I mean, .."

 

Rosè was here to have fun and she would do it. But only this night! And this night only! The hottie was surprised by her straightforward question but collected himself fast. Kook looked into her eyes for answer and when she nodded, without hesitation he grabbed her hand. They tried to pass the crowd when someone's calls caught their attention.

 

"Chaeyoung! Park Chaeyoung!"

'!'was the only think that passes through Chae's mind.

 

She let go of Jungkook's hand and got confused. He looked at her when she was looking at someone else. He traced her look and saw a familiar face. - Jungkook? - Lisa was surprised to see him. She expected him to be in Australia, helping out with teaching at the University.

"Lisa?"

 

He smiled and hugged her. Chaeyoung was mentally face palming herself. She had just that luck! They knew each other. Were they a thing? Was Lisa in love with him? Was he?

 

"Chaeyoung!"

Lisa screamed and got the attention she wanted when the person she was calling, looked at her.

 

"Where have you been? We were waiting for you? Are you drunk? Wait! You two were together?"

Lisa bombarded them with questions but the only thing that got Jungkook's attention was the name.

 

"I thought your name was Rosè."