Jealous Fish

Coffee Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was busy checking the script for Video Star episode and running through guest’s information when her phone buzz.

It’s from Hae, she read the SMS with excitement:

“Babe, we need to talk”

Her forehead furrowed, not “I miss you” or “I’m back, babe!”? But why?

She decided to call her love. His tone was flat, not a trace of him missing her after several days of being apart.

Zero idea of why her love is acting rather strange and distant, she began to over think.

Is he going to break up with me?

Is he confessing that he had a one night stand in Taipei?

Did he fell out of love?

She shrug the thoughts and just continue with her script reading. 

“I’ll find out later…” she calmly thought.

 

Hae’s place

 

Knowing that his love might be hungry, he prepared few dishes for dinner. She need not to know it first, not until I talk to her.

Dara is already outside his apartment, thinking of things that she should say after their talk. Inhale, exhale, SMILE.

She entered the house code. She saw Hae was seated on his sofa just watching random TV program.

She stride towards him, which is new, normally Hae will be waiting on the doorstep to welcome her with hugs and kisses. She’s starting to feel uncomfortable and her eyes are almost teary, thinking that this might be their last night.

She gave him a kiss cheek and a warm hug. No response.

She tried to act normal and started conversation “Naere unnie is so funny earlier…” before she finish telling her story, Donghae interrupted her by shifting his body away from her to reach for his smartphone.

“…and yeah that’s how my day went” Almost murmuring knowing that Hae isn’t paying attention. She still manage to smile but something is really off. 

Hae heard the beep from his door signaling that his baby has arrived. He almost jump to reach the sofa and pretend to watch TV. Then he saw Dara come in with a very bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter