Let's talk Babe

Coffee Talk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ting! A notification from his smart phone appeared.

 

He’s excited to view it since he knows who the vlogger will be. He only followed s YT channels and his love of his life, Sandara Park.

 

“DaraTV”, Ha! Cute bunny, he remembered the day Dara shared her excitement of finally starting her YT channel. 

“Babe! Guess what! While approaching him, “I’m launching my own YT channel!” She hugged him from the back and sniff her favorite scent. 

 


He turn to her and embraced her tight “That’s great, love!” He replied and give her a peck on her lips.


His, on the other hand might end up stagnant with EP 1. 
All s and ELFs are aware how shy he is front of the camera. How interviews and variety show appearances would mean awkward pauses and stuttering. Thanks to his hyungs and dongsaengs he can survive their guesting without him passing out. Lol


Through Dara YT’s channel, they were able to know the things they do when both of them are too busy to catch up.
With his back to back concerts aboard and comeback preparations, they rarely see each other. He misses her big time. 


He was beaming when he started playing the vid. ‘Aww why so cute Santokki?” He was giggling beside Eunhyuk who is past asleep due to tiredness. They just came back from Taiwan for a 2-day concert.


The video was showing Dara talking to her self cam. Narrating what her video content will be.


“Ohhhh, she wanted to learn how to make coffee…” Everyone knows Dara is not fan of drinking coffee, until she met Donghae who owns a coffee shop. 


The vid continues to play,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter