Possessive Friend

Say You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time pass by, Sandara went back to Korea to continue her dreams. She was part of a girlgroup called 2ne1. And they have successful debut. 

Meanwhile, Donghae was already debuted as one of Super Junior member back in 2005. 

Sandara was happy about his successful career. She remembered how they met again in 2004 in a year end award show when Donghae was still a trainee. 

(Flashback)

[Hello^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^] 

Once again she saw Donghae's message in her Cyworld. She took a deep breath first before she proceeded.

He's online  as soon as she saw it, she decided to private message him. 

[Annyeong~ how are you?]

[Hi ^^ i thought you forgot me already, keke ^^]

[Anneo~ how can I forget the guy who confessed his feelings on the center of the street? Anyway, congratulations! I heard you're already debuted]

[Thank you, it's been awhile since I talk to you. I hope to see you soon ^^ Hyesun noona miss you]

Her lips twitch, feeling a bit disappointed.

[Aww! Please tell her I miss her too. And tell her I'm coming back soon~]

[Oh? What do you mean soon?]

[My mom and I decided to go back in Korea for good ^^]

[That will be great idea! So, I guess I'm going to see you again noona?]

Noona?

[Yep ~ :) anyway, I have to go. Nice to talk to you again. Bye bye~]

(End of Flashback)

At Suju's dorm.

"Hae, I heard you're friend with Sandara?" Siwon said as he was clinging his arm around Donghae's shoulder. 

"Yep~ we've been friends for over 5 years already~"

"Woah?! Chincha?" Siwon can't believe from what he heard. He slightly pushed him. 

"Wae?" 

"That will be easy for me to court her~" before he continue his words Donghae suddenly gave him a warning look. And Yesung came out of nowhere eating his favorite snack. 

"I'm sorry bruh~ but she's already reserved" 

"Reserved? From who?"

"The guy beside you" 

"Yah!" Donghae shouted at him. "You're not supposed to say that to him hyung~ I trusted you~"

"Yah! Lee Donghae?! How dare you keeping secrets to us? Especially to me? I'm your best bud here"

"Eherm! Excuse me? Hyung~" then Eunhyuk came in and entered their conversation.

"Now, tell me about it. Or else I'm going with my plan to court her" Siwon .

"Aisssh~ hyung please not her~" Donghae pleaded.

"Then spill the tea"

"Donghae likes her since then, but she didn't feel the same way. And made him brokenhearted, In other words he was rejected" Yesung did it for him. 

"Awww~ I get it. You've been friendzoned" Siwon said with a tease. 

"Ouch~ that hurts" Eunhyuk added.

"Yah! I'm not, we still talk about it and I respect her as well, but doesn't mean I'm giving her up. So, back off hyung~"

"This is why I like about you, that's the right thing to do. Don't worry, I'm not going to court her anymore, trust my word" Siwon taps Donghae's shoulder. 

Donghae smiled to s, and hug them one by one creating chaos all over the kitchen. 

---

[KBS Gayo Daejun]

At the hallway, going to their assigned dressing room. 

"Unnie, wear this one" said CL to Dara. 

"Okay Chaerin-ah~" she cutely replied.

"Just wear stockings" the leader is in her serious mode.

"Neh! ahjumma~" after saying that she quickly hides at the back of Bom. 

"Yah! Unnie!!!!" CL suddenly bursted out while catching Dara. 

"Yah~ yah~ you two! Stop it! Yah!! Aisssh!"

"Unnies~~" they suddenly stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter