Introduction : Invitations

The Ex-Lovers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Relationship isn't just about love and happiness. But there is also obstacle and hardship. From those things we could learn a lot from being in relationship. Love taught us. Hardship taught us. It's either our relationship become stronger, or..destroyed instead.

I looked upon my last relationship. Seven years ago, he was a sunbae. And then he became my superior. I always admired him secretly at the first time i met him. He also showed a lot affection towards me, but at that time it was just sunbae-hoobae. But our sunbae-hoobae relationship didn't last that long until he confessed that he didn't consider me as hoobae but as a woman. It took my surprise that i didn't take long time to accept his feeling towards me. I mean.. given how good looking he was, but talking about him, there was a huge rumour spreaded among company. That he liked men. Even though i never took that rumour seriously since for me, it didn't really matter if i befriended with someone like him.

Okay, that was long introduction of how my relationship began and i supposed you guys might curious how our relationship went and ended. Ouch. Ended?

We ended our relationship last winter and guess his wedding invitation was in my hands at this moment. You could only think that our relationship remained good even though we were no longer lovers that he invited me to his wedding. Funny and ironic at the same time. Funny that i imagined it i would meet his parents and our colleagues, not as his bride but an ex-lover. Ironic that we actually did think about marriage for years but we didn't end up together at the end. Fate is a mystery.

To be honest, i might be just as excited as him and his soon-to-be bride. They actually were going to hold their wedding in Jeju Island. It didn't surprise me given he was co-director in our company, and without anyone's knowing, he came from very rich family. Yes. I was the only one who knew.

"Kim Taeyeon, are you really going to his wedding?" Sooyoung took me to my sense as she sat across me in dining room.

I put the wedding invitation as i had been looking at it for 20 minutes. "Why not?" I took a sip of my morning tea.

"You guys are cool style, aren't you" she was referring on how we remained cool and good even though we were ex lovers.

"He even paid for me to Jeju Island. Where on earth you find a man who does that to his girlfriend" i crossed my arms as i looked at her amused at me.

"Hey, it hasn't been that long since tears flooding your eyes every single night when you guys broke up"

"People change as season does. I can't weep over relationship that has ended as if my life depend on it" i tried to mantain my face as if i really moved on. As if?

"You k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter