The Boys

Invincible Marriage

 

Hyuna was pushed into a room full of cameras. She then noticed, Yuri, Sunny, Narsha, Sunhwa, Hyomin, and Hara. They were looked to her with a smile on their face.

“Finally!” Hara grinned. “Invincible Youth is back on!” she said to her.

“What do you mean?” Hyuna said walking over to them.

“Before you came we all were taken by these men in black and brought here. They explained they renewed our season.” Sunny grinned.

“Are you serious! For how long?” Hyuna grinned happily. They were finally back together as the original G7. She stood in between Yuri and Narsha.

“Ladies.” a man handed Narsha a pink and white card. They looked at him confused.

“G7 is finally back. This season we are having the original cast work on their own. Yes, their won't be anyone coaching you on. The first mission involves on making a meal for you soon to be. Each girl must go into their homes and find the ingredients and finish cooking before someone comes. This challenge is worth 35 points and the person who makes the best meal wins. Your names will be on top of your houses. GO! You won't know when someone comes.” Narsha read. The girls looked at each other before running off to find their home.

All the girls found their home it was right next door to each others.

Yuri stepped into her new home and wowed. “Are you serious? This is my home?” Yuri looked at the cameramen,

She walked to the kitchen ready to see what she'll cook. “Bibimbap? Really? I might eat this myself.” Yuri grinned. Yuri started cooking. “What are the others cooking?” She asked.

“There is Kimchi, Bulgogi, Soondubu Jiggae, Ddukbokkie, Dakjuk, and Yangnyeom Tongdak.”

“Who's making what I asked.” Yuri frowned.

“We can't tell you.”

“Ooh, is this a challenge?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Alright, I will try my hardest!” Yuri smiled.

All the girls had their dishes on a big table outside. Hyuna and Yuri were drooling over the foods made. “I'm seriously going to lose, they gave y'all awesome food to make.” Sunhwa frowned.

“Ladies are you ready for the tasters?” the producer asked.

“YEAH!”

“Alright, bring the boys out.”

The girls eyes instantly lite up. In walked, Changsun, Yuhno, Max Changmin, Wooyoung, Changmin, Minho, Taecyeon, Key, Siwon, Kai, Hyunseung, Eli, Jonghyun, Jiwoon, Hoya, Minhyuk, Misoo, Yesung and Seunghyun. The girls screamed at the boys as the stood in line next to each other.

Hyomin looked over Yuri's shoulder trying to see herself in the mirror, to make sure they looked right. Narsha and Sunny began ageyo while they others squealed.

“Hello, we are 2pm!” Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Changsun bowed.

“Hello, we are Shinee!” Jonghyun, Minho and Key smiled.

“Hello we are 2am!” Changmin and Jiwoon smiled.

“Hello I am Beast's Hyunseung!”

“Hello we are Super Junior!” Siwon and Yesung smiled

“Hello, I am U-Kiss' Eli!”

“Hello, I am Infinite's Hoya!”

“Hello I am Teen Top's Minsoo!”

“Hello I am Big Bang's Seunghyun!”

“Hello I am CN Blue's Minhyuk!”

“Hello I am TVXQ's Yunho!”

“And I am EXO's Kai.”

“What is going on?” Sunny said suspicious.

“Invincible Youth and We Got Marriage have teamed up to combine the shows. This will be a competition to see who can provide for each other and find out who they want to be with for the next season. These guys were picked randomly to be apart of it.. The guys will taste the foods and see what food they like the most and help determine which girl won. You girls can't say a word to the boys about the food or who's it is.” The producer said. “Also the guys will rate the foods from the scale 1-10 on the sticky note beside them.”

Everyone nodded and began. The boys took turns tasting the foods getting different expressions from all of them.

“Alright, stand behind the food you liked the most.”

Changsun, Yunho, and Max Changmin stood behind the Kimichi. Wooyoung, Changmin, and Minho stood behind the Bibimbap. Taecyeon, Key, and Siwon stood behind the Dakjuk. Kai, Hyunseung, and Eli stood behind the Ddukbokkie. Jonghyun, Jiwoon, and Hoya stood behind the Bulgogi. Minhyuk and Misoo stood behind the Yangnyeon Tongdak. Yesung and Seunghyun stood behind the Soondubu Jiggae.

The girls were told to stand in front of their dishes. Hara was the first to move and the others followed.

“Hara read all the scores you received.” Hara nodded and added up. “140.”

“I got 140.” Yuri said.

“I got 190.” Narsha smiled.

“I got 75.” Sunhwa laughed.

“I got 185.” Sunny smiled.

“I got 135.” Hyomin smiled.

“ 120.” Hyuna smiled.

“First place Narsha. Second Sunny, Third Hara and Yuri. Fourth Hyomin. 5th Hyuna and 6th Sunhwa.”

“Alright, not only did this put Narsha in the lead but this also determined who you girls will be paired up with. Narsha, Changsun, Yunho, and Max Changmin will be with you. Sunny, Yesung and Seunghyun will be with you. Hara, Minhyuk and Minsoo ; Yuri, Wooyoung, Changmin, and Minho ; Hyomin, Jonghyun, Jiwoon, and Hoya ; Hyuna, Kai, Hyunseung, and Eli ; and Sunhwa, Taecyeon, Key, and Siwon.” The PD announced.

“What?!” The girls and guys said, confused.

“Ladies, please use you time wisely and get to know you partners, tomorrow the real challenges begin.”