Taken

Invincible Marriage

 

Hidden Camera – 1 - SNSD

“I'm so tired.” Jessica walked into their dorm followed by the other girls. It was 3:20 in the morning. “Who has a schedule tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked the girls, closing the door behind her.

“I think I do, I have to check.” Tiffany said, skipping to her room. “Yeah, I do!” Tiffany yelled.

“Ugh, Fany, do you serious have to scream.” Hyoyeon laid her head on Seohyun's lap, sitting on the couch. “Sorry.” Tiffany grinned.

“Need sleep.” Yuri laid on the floor comfortably.

“Yah! Yuri-ah.” Taeyeon grabbed Yuri, pulling her up. “Unnie, noooo!” Yuri whined.

Yoona glanced at Sooyoung who was easing her way into the kitchen. “Unnie.” Yoona grinned. “What are you doing?”

Sooyoung grinned silly and grabbed Yoona's leftover sandwich and ran into the back. “SOOYOUNG!” Yoona yelled chasing behind her.

Taeyeon gave up trying to get Yuri up. She looked at Sunny and she grinned. Sunny walked over to Yuri and stood on her back.

She began jumping.

“Wahhhhhhhh!” Yuri screamed. “I'll get up.”

Sunny grinned, “Good.”

“Why you gotta abuse Yuri like that.” Jessica hugged her pillow.

“Wanna be next?” Sunny asked. “Nope.” Jessica smiled.

“What time is your schedule?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany sitting next to Seohyun and Hyoyeon.

“At noon.” Tiffany said.

“Okay. We'll go to sleep so Tiffany can go to her schedule with at least some sleep.” Taeyeon said. All the girls agreed and headed to bed.

 

Hidden camera 2 – KARA's car.

“Ughhh.” Jiyoung whined. Nicole glanced at her confused. “What is wrong with you?” she asked.

“I'm sooooo sleepy.” Jiyoung laid her head on Hara's shoulder. “Yah! I don't want you drooling on me.” Hara said.

Jiyoung started drooling purposely. “Ewww!” the rest of them screamed, slapping her in different areas.

“Owwie.” Jiyoung whined sitting straight. “Are we heading home?” Seungyeon asked.

“No.” Their manager asked.

The girls glanced at each other. “Why not, where are we going.” Gyuri asked, confused.

“Hara has an schedule. We are taking her there.” their manager said.

“Me? I have no schedule, oppa. You must be wrong.” Hara sat up straighter.

“No, we just figured it out.” he said.

Hara sat back in her seat confused.

“What is really going on.”

Camera 3 – Hyuna backstage after Troublemaker performance

“Hyuna, can we ask you some questions?” the camera man asked.

“I'm about to leave.” Hyuna apologized.

“It won't hurt.” her manager told her. Hyuna looked at him.

“You sure, because it's kind of late and I have another performance with 4minute at 12.” Hyuna said.

“Don't worry. It might not be long, if it is I'll take you out of it.” her manager said.

“Okay.” Hyuna said and walked over to the cameraman

“Hi.” Hyuna said shyly.

“We just want to ask you a few questions for a survey.” the cameraman told her.

“Okay.” Hyuna said.

“Out of all the korean variety shows what is your favorite?” he asked.

“Invincible Youth of course.” she smiled.

“Do you miss being on there.”

“Of course. I'd wish they would have a reunion with the first season. We were awesome together.” Hyuna smiled.

“We've heard there is one.”

“What?” Hyuna said, confused. Did he just say there will be one. “Where you've heard that?”

“Hyuna, time to go.” her manager told her, taking her away.

“But, I have a question to ask him.” Hyuna said.

“Come on it's going on four. You need to rest. You have a lot to do today. I might have to cancel you performance with 4minute.” he told her. Hyuna sighed in defeat.

Hidden Camera 4 – Brown Eyed Girls' car.

Ga In peeked at what Narsha was writing. Jea and Miryo had a schedule on a late show tonight so it was just these two.

“What you writing?” Ga In asked, clearly bored.

“None of your beeswax.” Narsha moved from her.

“Unnie!” Ga In frowned before grabbing at the note pad.

“Ga In ! Let go!!” Narsha almost screamed. She was blushing madly.

Ga In ended up taking it from her and looking.

“Unnie.” Ga In growled. Narsha grinned, starching her head.

“What the hell is this!” Ga In showed her the picture Narsha drew of her.

“What is going on?” Jea and Miryo came in.

“Look what she drew of me unnie. Scold her, scold her now!” Ga In frowned.

Jea and Miryo looked at the picture then looked at Ga In then the picture again.

They both started laughing at how similar it looked. Ga In watched in horror as Narsha joined in. Then the door to her side opened and someone covered Narsha's mouth and yanked her out the car.

“Narsha!” the girls screamed, but their manager got into the car and drove off.

Hidden Camera 1 – SNSD dorm

Yuri woke up hearing noises coming from the living room. She got up and walked to see what it was. She quietly turned the light on to see a man in black. “Who are you?” She asked confused. “I must be dreaming.” She said to herself. She pinched her arm to check. Then the man rushed to her and grabbed her. “YAHHHH!” she screamed. Everyone woke with a start and rushed to the scene. “INTRUDER!” Tiffany screamed. The girls rushed to him tackling him to the ground beating him. What they didn't notice until it was too late, two other men grab Yuri and Sunny and leave. The girls looked at their intruder confused.

“What is going on?” Taeyeon asked confused. “Your manager will explain.” The man held his back as he walked out.

They looked at each other confused. “Well, I'm going back to sleep.” Jessica said.

“How can you go back to sleep unnie. Yuri and Sunny have been kidnapped.” Seohyun frowned.

“It's obvious. It has something to do with Invincible Youth.” Jessica sighed.

“Oh, I hope they don't do me that. They're going to have a problem.” Hyoyeon said.

Hidden Camera 5 – Sunhwa at the airport.

Sunhwa just got off her plane and was waiting on her manager to come pick her up. She notice three men in black following since she got off the plane. She took out her phone and called her manager.

“Oppa.” she said. “Someone is following me. Maybe a stalker can you hurry up. I'm seriously scared.” she said as calmly as she can.

“Oppa?” she asked when he didn't reply. She looked at her phone to see call ended. “Nooo!” She squealed.

“Sunhwa.” the three men she was talking about surrounded her.

“I-I have pepper spray. My unnies taught me how to use it too.” Sunhwa digged in her purse for it. During that the men grabbed her and covered and secretly took her away.

Hidden Camera 6 – Hyomin at Starking

Hyomin was backstage going over the scrip the Starking. “Laugh at random zombie from under the bench?” she said to herself confused. “Why would the have zombie this time?”

Hyomin sighed now bored. “It'll be hilarious, if there was a hidden camera watching me talk to myself.” Hyomin giggled. She went to the mirror and began brushing her hair and doing her makeup. A man in black appeared behind her and before she can scream or do anything he tied a rag around and she passed out. He picked her up and winked at the hidden camera before leaving.

 

“Alright Hara here is where your schedule is.” Her manager told her. “Alright. But what is it?” Hara asked confused. “You'll see.” he told her.

“Bye Hara!” The girls said. “Byebye.” Hara smiled getting out the car only to be pulled suddenly by someone.

“Oppa!” The girls yelled at their manager to do something. He simply shrugged and pulled off.

 

 

Hyuna sighed as she walked to her dorm. She was tired. She stopped and noticed the man from before following her. “Oh no.” she frowned walking faster. “Hyuna, stop!” he yelled. Hyuna then broke into a run, she heard him following. She was suddenly tackled to the ground. “Yah! Get off of me! I swear you'll be in jail when I'm through with you!” Hyuna squealed as whoever picked her up and took her.

 

“Welcome to Invicible Marriage!” 5 people sat sitting around a table like the one of We Got Married. “I'm SNSD's Hyoyeon!” “I'm CN Blue's Yonghwa.” “I'm singer IU.” “I'm Miss A's Suzy.” “And I'm actor Hyunjoong.”

“The girls have a lot they are about to go through.” Hyunjoong grinned. “It was really scary when they took Yuri and Sunny. We didn't know what to do.” Hyoyeon said. “Hey let's keep watching.” Suzy said.