I

A Memory Never Forgotten

 

start of diary entry: (age 6)

I opened my eyes slowly to see a bright light in my eyes, so I quickly closed my eyes again and grabbed for anything close by to cover them, but I accidently touched a hand, but who was it? I quickly got up from the bed and looked at the strange woman lying on the side of then bed, who was she? have i met her before? She slowly looked up at me with her eyes only half open as she slowly blinked a wide smile spread on her face and she jumped up to hug me I didn't know what to do so I just sat there with no reaction. "_________-ahh!! You made me so worried are you okay? How are you feeling? DOCTOR!!! COME QUICK SHE WOKE UP!!!" I felt so confused, I wonder why she was calling the doctor since I felt fine, but now that i think about it where am I? I was sure it was a hospital.

The strange lady left the room coming back with a man in a white coat which i guessed was the doctor he looked a funny since he had a single bundle of hair in the middle of his forehead which was curled. They pointed a flash light in my eye for no reason and it was very annoying! Then they checked my pulse and all these things they do to sick people but i'm not one of them so why would they do it? i finally decide to speak up so i asked them "Who are you? What are you doing? I’m not sick or anything but why am I in a hospital?" they all looked at me shocked i think they are mental in my oppion "Doctor, it can't be why doesn't she remember me? it's just for now right? Nothing serious right? You only it was 10 out of 100 that this would happen!" the crazy woman shouted at the top of her lungs "I'm sorry but 10% is still counted, but one day she may remember everything again which i'm afraid to tell you is very unlikely" "NO IT'S CAN'T BE!! SHE IS ONLY SIX YEARS OLD!!" the woman screamed, she fell to the ground and wept i felt so sad for her so I grabbed her hand and held it saying "It's okay nothing wrong everything is perfectly fine." even though I said it I didn't understand anything at all and i wasn't sure what was happening right now but all I knew was that she needed to hear calming words.

i asked the strange lady what will happen to me and she just told me that everything will be okay and she will take me in. I didn't stay in the hospital very long and went home well her home after all I don't have a home. I was told that i was found on the ground with a note saying next to me her name is "Her name is Kang ________ she is only six years old and is very lovable please take care of her well, she has a relative who is currently in the hospital, she is her halmoni, she is currently at the asan medical centre (A Korean hospital), if you would like to meet her just ask to meet Kang _________'s grandmother, they know who she is and will tell you everything else." The crazy woman whose name is Mrs Yang is like my foster mother told me this and gave me a note for proof. Mrs Yang has a son named Yoseob i love him like a brother and is my best friend. He is so nice and is just plan funny...

"___________-AHHH!!! COMMON WE GOT TO GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON OUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" Yoseob yelled from downstairs, you quickly closed your diary looking over what had happen just ten months ago. "I'M COMING JUST WAIT OPPA!!" You quickly ran downstairs ready for your first day of school with a hugeee smile on your face. Your hair was platted on both sides with cute bangs to top it off. "__________-ahh you look so adorable today like always!" Mrs Yang screamed while you put on your shoes. "hehehe kamsamnida, why are you holding a camera Mr's Yang?" you asked then picked up your school bag "Umma said that we are going to take a photo when we get there to remember this day." Yoseob replied instead of his mother "mmmhmmm well we better get going not you two." and they head out to go to school

------------

"WE ARE FINALLY HERE!!" Yoseob yawned while stretching upwards "Oppa you’re too loud." They three of you just arrived to school to start prep "okay okay okay you two get close and pose i have to go to work soon but i'll come to pick the both of you at the end of the day." Mrs Yang rushed. Yoseob quickly pulled you in and put him his arms around your neck and smiled you couldn't help but giggle and just did a peace sign then Yoseob gave you a big smooch on your cheek and you turned to a bright red but still smiled "you two are so cute but i have to go now have fun at school." Mrs Yang told and ran off. You and Yoseob looked at each other and entered school holding hands while laughing. Everything seemed so perfect but you didn't know how much better it could get yet.


Sorry it's short but i will update more from now on hehehe enjoy

cheers from foreverB2st