I. On The Way To School II. Misunderstanding

You Belong With Me

I.

 

 

Donghae: "Yuri ah!"

 Yuri: "Fishy! Long time no see huh?"

Donghae: "Yah... Did you missed me? Cause I missed you so much!" *hugs Yuri*

Yuri: "Huh?!? Ah, yeah Of course! I missed you too DUDE!"

Donghae: *Dissapointed. Gives Yuri a fake smile* "Haha! I know right! Oh, if you mind may you ride with me? We can go to school together if you want," *shy approach, hoping for a YES answer*

Yuri: "Sure!" *rides at Donghae's motorcycle, holding his waist*

Donghae: *BLUSHING* "Ahyeahh, this is it!"

Yuri: What? Are you saying something?

Donghae: "Uhm, no, nothing *smiles* Just hold on."

 

 

*Donghae turned the motorcycle into full speed causing Yuri to hold him more tightly*

 

Donghae: *teasing mode* "Why are you hugging me?" *laughs*

Yuri: "Hey you FISHY! You're overspeeding!. And Im not hugging you FYI, Im just holding 'cause you're driving too fast."

Donghae: *BLUSHING again* "You know what? You sounds cuter when you're angry" *laughs*

Yuri: Stop your jokes FISHY, its not even funny!

Donghae: Okay I'll stop. *secretly laughing*

 

Donghae's POV:

                 "Yuri ah~ Do you know how happy am I today? Shisus, Im ready to die. Ah no, Im just joking  ^^ Yuri's still with me right now. So maybe some other time."

 

 

II.

 

Tiffany's POV:

  

                WTF. Seriously, why does he need to be with that 'BI'? Do't he think its shameful? Aggghhh!!! I hate that ugly girl!

 

Ryeowook: Are you enjoying the movie?

Tiffany: *thrown the bottle of drinking water*

Ryeowook: *shocked*

Audience: HEY BI*CH! DON'T MESS UP HERE! YOU'RE DISTRACTING US!

Tiffany: Whatever! @Ryeong: And you? Why are you always with your bestfriend? Do you like her? Tell me!

Ryeowook: Tif, stop it please, this is not the right place. @ Audiences: Im sorry! I apologize *takes Tiffany outside the cinema*

 

Outside the cinema: 

 

Ryeowook: Tiffany what's your problem? Why are you being so hysterical?

Tiffany: I said your bestfriend! Ryeong, I don't like her to be with you! Don't you get it?

Ryeowook: But she's my bestfriend. Please understand. *he answered calmly*

 

*Tiffany left Ryeowook*

 

Ryeowook's POV:

 

                       Tif, waeyo always being like this?